BY FAKE BAKE FLAWLESS SELF TANNING LIQUID #4 in Self-Tanner

Flawless is applied with a professional mitt (included) in effortless gliding strokes for a perfectly even tan. The dual function cosmetic bronzer assists in making the application even easier (shows-where-it-goes) providing an instant golden tan.

The fast drying, fast absorbing formula is transfer resistant, so can be worn throughout the day. Formulated with Fake Bake's exclusive triple tan formula (DHA boosted by DMI & Erythulose) for an intense tan that lasts longer. Suitable for all skin tones and skin types. Pleasantly fragranced with a tropical scent. No artificial preservatives or parabens.

• Is this worth trying? How long does it last? Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work for fair skin tones with a pink complexion? Al...1 Answers
  • I've read different reviews that this product washes off when you...1 Answers
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
First off, I'm VERY fair skinned.

I decided that I would first tan only my legs, in case it became streaky or orange on my white skin with red undertones. If it turned out badly, I could always wear pants until it faded. Well, I exfoliated like crazy, paying attention to my knees and ankles. After I exited the shower and dried off completely, I added a dab of baby oil gel to my knees to lessen the amount of self-tanner that was deposited there. I then applied the self-tanner per the directions.

I noticed color right away, but since many pale reviewers claim that ALL of the color washed away after their shower the next morning, I did a second very thin layer after the first layer dried, just to be safe.

I left the tanner on for 9 hours and then rinsed it off, using my hands---NOT a loofah or wash cloth. Once the water ran clear, I exited the shower and used a towel to pat-dry my legs. Next, it was the moment of truth. I examined my former milky white legs and couldn't help but stare with a cheesy grin on my face. I was amazed with the results.

My once pale legs are now a sun-kissed brown with absolutely no streaks. I seriously cannot stop staring at them and I can't wait to tan the rest of my body.

I absolutely recommend this product for all complexions. I also advise everyone to read as many tips as possible on application, trim the stem of the spray-bottle head about 1 1/2 inches prior to use to avoid leakage (it is way too long for the bottle), and wash the mitt after every application.

If you pay very close attention to what you're doing and exfoliate beforehand, add a dab of oil to knees, ankles, and elbows, buff lightly, let it sit for at LEAST 6 hours, and use your hands to rinse, you'll be satisfied.

Fake Bake Flawless is my FAVORITE self tanner!
Cara E.
Pikeville, KY
Favorite self tanner! I found this stuff at Ulta and on a whim, decided to buy some. I am the worst at applying self tanner (and I even worked at a tanning salon at one point if that tells you anything...). This stuff has easy to follow instructions, streak proof application even for fools like me and the color is very true and pigmented. It’s a perfect price point to use as often as you would like, or give yourself a little color before a big event or night out. Fast drying and longer lasting than most self tanners on the market. Also, when it starts to naturally exfoliate off - it does it in a way that doesn’t make you look like a spotted cheetah. Overall, the best I’ve found on the market thus far!
Skyla N.
Sioux Falls, SD
This self tanner was easy to apply with the mitt included. The spray does get everywhere even if you’re very careful and after applying I would wear clothes and it would still get on my sheets. The color was gorgeous and the tan was really beautiful darkening with only a few applications. The things I didn’t like was the smell it had/fake tanner smell that lasted as long as it was on my body and how it would rub off onto my sheets so easily. The color and tan effect is really beautiful though. The price is also great.
Mae U.
Las Vegas
I gave this a couple tries. You do get gradual color, but I don't feel like it did enough after two applications for the price. I applied two nights in a row and eh. Before trying the Fake Bake, I used the St. Moriz Fast Tan and thought that gave me better color and it's cheaper.
Jaydrian D.
Whitwell, TN
HANDS DOWN the best quality self tan at the most affordable price! I love Fake Bake Flawless! I stopped laying in the tanning about two years ago and I opted to start using self tan. This was the first product I tried and it is amazing. It looks so natural and makes me bronzed. I will continue re-purchasing this product over and over. It’s the best! Fake Bake Flawless Self Tanning Liquid
ѕαναииαн G.
['Mobile', ''], AL
I love love LOVE fake bake! Im so pale so whenever i lay out or use a tanning bed i just burn. This is an excellent alternative and it gives me SO much confidence! Will definitely purchase this again! Highly recommend it!
Elizabeth B.
Kennesaw, GA
This will always be and forever has been my go-to self tanner. Although slightly pricey, then results are out of this world and lasts a while! I apply this after the shower about 2x a week and never experience streaking or anything!! I can't stop buying this! I seriously cannot speak any higher of this product if I tried!!
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
I can’t tan for the life of me! And if you’re pale as a ghost you’ll get an amazing streak free dark tan that doesn’t ever turn orange or look blotchy!
This is my absolute favourite self tanner and I can’t get enough of it!
You’ll be beach brown in the first application!
Wesleigh W.
Moss Point, MS
The first self tanner I used and it gave me the darkest tan ever from a self tanner. It gave me a deep tan with no where near an orange color! The only downfall is that it got on clothes and my bed sheets after application. Other than that, it's wonderful!!!
Hannah C.
West Liberty
Love this. Can keep applying depending on how dark you want to be. The mitt if not cleaned can cause specks of dark to flake off. Smells ok. Decently priced. Tan lasts along time but when this starts coming off you will have spots.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
Is it worth the money? How long does it last?
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
I have not seen this around anywhere, what stores can you get this product at? And does it work well, with no streaking?
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
I'm very fair and have never used any self tanner before. I can't tan because I have a problem with my skin which restricts my sun time. will this give me a light, soft look for a beginner who wants a gradual subtle change or will it be too harsh for me? If so, can you recommend something very light?
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I keep seeing this product. I'm curious. How does it smell? What's the price range, is it streaky? I have tan skin anyways so I'm not worried about it turning orange. Just want others truthful opinions. Does it compare to St.tropez?
Kim s.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Does this tanner end up looking "scaly" as it fades?