BY EYEBUYDIRECT #11 in Websites

Leah H.
Decatur
I desperately needed new glasses but really didn’t have a couple hundred dollars to spend on them. I was shocked when I saw the prices on EyeBuyDirect! I couldn’t believe that I would be able to get my prescription (which is pretty intense) in frames I liked at that price. I knew there had to be a catch. The only catch is that I absolutely love them!! In fact, I can afford to have a couple pairs of glasses AND prescription sunglasses for less than a single pair through my eye doctor. And they were delivered so quickly! They will continue to get my business!
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Such a great website! Affordable lenses and you can’t put in your prescription too! You can virtually try on your glasses, that way you can picture yourself in your new frames, without even having to change out of your PJs or leave your house! I’ve always had great experiences with this site, and I have at least three frames from eyebuydirect! Super fast shipping as well!
Kelsey C.
Kansas City , MO
This is a really cool site! I was skeptical at the quality of glasses I’d get with some of them being as low as $5, but they’re actually great! I bought 4 Pairs when they were bogo free. I ended up having to exchange 2 of them since one looked awful on me, by fault of my own choice, and the other was for my husband and he didn’t like what I picked out for him. Exchanging them was super easy and quick as far as glasses go. I have 2 pairs that I wear pretty often, and 2 that are more unique. Love them all and will definitely order from them again. I’ve been telling all my clients about this site as well! So awesome.
Emily S.
Newark, DE
i SWEAR by this site for glasses. I used to pay hundreds for fancy namebrand glasses until i discovered eyebuy direct. The glasses are sturdy enough to last a while but cheap enough that you can buy 3 pairs and not feel guilty. Out of all the online glasses stores this is by far my favorite and the best value.
Samantha R.
Franklin
I bought my glasses from here and I was very unsure about what I would be getting. I got my glasses in a timely manner and they were in a very cute box with accessories and such in it. I opened the box and saw my glasses, they were great, fantastic, and wonderful. I was happy to have frames that's were not cheaply made. The next issue would be if they got my prescription right as I have messed up vision and to my surprise my glasses were made perfectly. I will buy from eye buy direct every single time in the future!
Rachel N.
This is such an awesome site! I bought 2 pairs of glasses for myself during the holidays. It was a BOGO deal, which they tend to have often. It was very inexpensive, and my glasses looked great. The site is very user friendly, and putting my eye/lens information was very easy to do - all you need is a prescription and you're good to go! Highly recommend buying glasses from here. I also really liked the "try on" part, where you can upload a picture of yourself and virtually try on the glasses. Overall, I don't think I will be purchasing glasses from anywhere else!
Natalie F.
Bethlehem, PA
I LOVE my glasses from eyebuydirect!! I got the Peninsula frames in navy! Ordering was a breeze and they even have videos to show you how to read your prescription, measure your PD, and which lenses index is right for you! It took a little to ship and get to me but it was well worth the wait!!
Emily B.
Fabulous glasses, great prices! I own one pair, wear them all the time and get compliments often. People always ask where I’ve gotten them too! I will be ordering more in the future and have turned family members etc onto them.
Sarah M.
Hilton
Love this retailer! The best one stop shop for cute, cheap glasses. Unlike Warby Parker or other services, you don’t get to try them on, but you can upload a photo of your face and play around with their available frames.
Lauren Q.
Kingston, NY
This site is amazing. I was looking to get an inexpensive pair of prescription sunglasses. I came across this site and found a pair I love for only $65. They are perfect for days I do not feel like wearing contacts and want to wear glasses but need some protection from the sun. I get tons of compliments on them as well! Def a site worth checking out if you want prescription lenses for a deal