Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
- "Their customer service line is rather frustrating though, I spent 3 and a half hours on the phone with them to try to change my flight time because there was an issue with the plane. " in 23 reviews
- "Excellent site, always gives great deals on flights whether they are across state lines or all the way across the country. " in 18 reviews
- "Had to make a super last minute change to our hotel itinerary during a visit to Vegas, and customer service was super kind and accommodating." in 12 reviews
- "I use Expedia regularly because I tend to find the best prices there and they have a rewards program which I appreciate." in 12 reviews
- "i became an affiliate and if i cannot match a price this is my go to for pricing as they really do have some good deals." in 12 reviews
That being said, I've never had to deal with their customer service, so I don't know what that's like. I don't doubt that it's frustrating, as most customer services are. However, if you encounter no issues with your trip, Expedia is a great route to take.
I printed out everything, my flight and hotel confirmations, and took them with me on my trip. Just in case I had to prove to someone that I did indeed book this through Expedia, but I never ended up having to even take it out of my bag. It's always good to be cautious, however, and always have proof of your bookings on paper in case anything goes wrong.
Overall, I'd use Expedia again. I think it's great for all kinds of trips. Of course, do your research; sometimes, another travel engine will have a better deal on packages or rates. You just have to be on the lookout.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos