Excedrin Migraine Pain Reliever Geltabs, 80 ea uploaded by krissia a.Excedrin Migraine Pain Reliever Geltabs, 80 ea uploaded by Tina T.

BY EXCEDRIN #24 in Pain Relief

Excedrin Migraine Acetaminophen, Aspirin Caffeine Pain Reliever Pain Reliever Aid Helps Relieve Headache Toothache For Premenstrual Menstrual Cramps Temporarily Relieves Arthritis Pain Questions? see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Erin B.
My saving grace. This is the only thing that cures my severe headaches/mild migraines that I’ve suffered from since I was a kid. Advil just doesn’t do it. I don’t regularly have caffeine so the caffeine in this definitely makes me jittery. I just have to take it on a full stomach and drink a whole glass of water after, but it’s worth it. I will continue to buy for years and years to come. Don’t know what I’d do without it.
Sarah B.
Indianapolis
The only thing that works. I’ve had chronic migraine for years and I’m on a daily preventive medication. Even with my medicine, I still have 5 migraines a month (as opposed to 14 that I did before the medicine). Every other medication that I’ve used took forever to eliminate my migraine, but excedrin takes my migraines out in 20 minutes max! Highly recommend to those that struggle with migraines.
Chantelle S.
These work extremely well when I have a migraine. As long as there are no health condition concerns about using a medication that thins blood, I totally recommend this product for pain relief. It works fast, it is available at tons of places, and the gel tabs are my preferred form because I feel they go down my throat smoother.
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
I suffer from migraines! Mine are the type that you get the ”ora” before. I see sparkles or one eye will go blind. If I have Excedrin migraine with me, I can take two at first sign and lie down. Usually then it does not turn into a full blown migraine! I would recommend having these on hand if you suffer from migraines!
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
This stuff is a life saver. It effectively soothes my migraines. It works quickly and I can function throughout the day after taking these. These also help relieve sinus pressure and sinus headaches. I usually have to take this every 4 hours to continue relief from sinus pressure, but i don’t mind that.
Cristina G.
Lakewood, CO
I suffer 1-2 migraines a month. If I catch it early enough this does the trick and is priced way better than the shot I have to take to get rid of the pain. Sadly when I don’t catch it nothing can help but a dark space with no noise. Thank you for the pain relief when I plan accordingly!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Excedrin Migraine Pain Reliever Geltabs are my go to pain reliever when I get a migraine.  I am prone to migraines and get them anywhere from 10 to 15 times a month.  They impact my daily life and are horrid.  These Excedrin Geltabs are the only thing that will take them away.  They work about 90% of the time and take the pain a way quickly.  I highly recommend!
Karisma S.
Stone Ridge , NY
Every time I take this product it helps me very fast! It has the same active ingredients as other alternatives but with a much cheaper price! I use this product at least once a week, and with the price that doesn’t hurt my pocket! Very satisfied with the product.
Allie G.
Chalfont, PA
I won’t leave the house without excedrin in my purse. I suffer from chronic migraines and when I can’t use my prescription migraine medication, excedrin is there! It usually takes the edge off at least so I can finish the task at hand or get through the day!
Deja V.
Green Bay, WI
I get multiple headaches throughout the day, and I noticed that tylenol and advil weren’t cutting it anymore so I switched to Excedrin. Best. Choice. Ever. I don’t have to take it as much as I would Tylenol or Advil and I find that it works so much better.
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Excedrin Migraine Pain Reliever Geltabs, 80 ea this is such a great product for when you have a major migraine/headache or are in pain :)