BY ESTÉE LAUDER #3 in Serums

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii, 2.5 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• It's goodl?1 Answers
  • I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has h...1 Answers
  • What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time E...2 Answers
Morgan A.
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex
This serum has worked wonders. It has lessen the appearances of my acne scars and fine lines. I also had this huge scar on my leg from falling down in the driveway. I had used this product a hand full of times on my leg and it’s hard to tell that I have a scar there anymore. I love this product.
Jessicka K.
Hot Springs
Esteea Lauder has a wonderful skin line like no other you will always get great results from this cream. Very smooth and soft leaving your face feeling light and amazing. Its a little pricey but worth every penny spent. I bought this on Amazon as I do most of my other skin care products and would recommend to friends and families
Stephanie A.
Waynesville, NC
I received this as a free gift with the double wear foundation a while back. It doesn't have a horrible or strong smell so that was nice. It was easy to use and went on smoothly. It was just a small version of it so I didn't get to use it long but it definitely started to show some improvement on my skin.
Megan M.
Kernersville, NC
This Serum is truly a miracle in a bottle. My skin never goes without it, day and night. It repairs your skin at night resulting in even skin tone, combats lines and wrinkles because of the hydration, and brightens. During the day, it provides hydration and protects the skin. Everyone needs this Serum!
Mandy C.
Milwaukee, WI
I don’t know how this is #3 in serums, because it should be number one!! I’ve used sooo many serums and when I got a sample of this one, I actually put it straight into my sample drawer. One night I ran out of masks and moisturizers, so I reached for a sample of something and I am sooo happy I did!! I immediately purchased the full size. My skin looked brand new! My skin had actually never looked better, so I didn’t even care what the full size price was. I’ve lucked out being 30, and having good skin, but skin cancer runs in my family so I’m cautious on everything. I’ll be using this forever now!
Kim S.
Carson, MS
This is an awesome skin care product. I love putting it on my face between the cleansing and moisturizing steps of my skin-care routine. It instantly gives my skin a better texture, and has a pleasant smell. You can also add a drop or two to your foundation for anti-aging purposes.
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
I was hesitant to purchase a serum because I thought my daily/nightly facial moisturizer was enough. I am so glad I tried a serum! You put a tiny, tiny amount on your hand at night and rub it in. It doesn’t leave an oily residue and it absorb d quickly. The next morning you can tell a huge difference. This serum moisturizes your face in ways a night cream just can’t. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II Duo
Leslie N.
perry
My skin is softer and smoother while using this. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin. It’s a little on the pricey end but works great. It made my T-Zone really oily which I don’t generally mind while I’m sleeping. But for the price, there are better serums on the market.
Katie N.
Sterling, VA
Great product! My skin felt firmer after a month of consistent use. I’ve got very dry and sensitive skin, and I was very thankful I had no negative reaction to this Serum. I see it as a very overhyped product, but I’m happy to say it did not disappoint. Pricey but worth it.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I really liked the Recovery Complex II. ,  The texture is a very lightweight watery/gel that absorbs instantly into the skin.  It makes my skin so smooth, plump and moisturized when I wake up in the morning.  The scent is very light and subtle too.  I just love how silky it makes my skin feel and I will never be without it.  I highly recommend!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
What is the difference between the ANR and the other night time Estee Lauder recovery complex ll
Javi M.
It's goodl?
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I received samples of this and just wanted to know how this has helped you and how long did it take to notice?