eos® evolution of smooth® Visibly Soft™ Honey Apple Lip Balm Sphere

Moisturize your lips with this eos Visibly Soft Honey Apple Lip Balm Sphere. Absorbs to nourish below lip surface for ultrasoft, smooth lips Enriched with natural lip conditioning oils, moisturizing shea and cocoa butters, and antioxidant vitamins C & E 99% natural, hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, petrolatum free, paraben free and gluten free .25 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Pink. Gender: Female.

• Is this lip balm moisturizing?7 Answers
  • Is this good? Where can I buy one?11 Answers
  • Could this possibly help heal dry or cracked lips more efficiently?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Ariana K.
During the winter I alternate between the eos® evolution of smooth® Visibly Soft™ Honey Apple Lip Balm Sphere and the Eos crystal lip balm. I like to use the visibly soft lip balm before I go to bed as it helps moisturize my lips while I sleep so I can wake up and not worry about having cracked lips. I like to apply this one at night as it is a thicker consistency than the crystal so it helps to deeply moisturize and I don't have to worry about constantly reapplying it as it is thicker. I like using the crystal when I am awake as I don't like feeling the thickness of the visibly soft when I am talking, but for when I'm asleep it is perfect. #eos #lipbalm #winterroutine
Aleesha K.
Oxford, NC
I have given 3 different flavors of this lip balm a good 3 months of continuous use and I had a terrible experienced. Something in this product really affected my lips. Working in a kitchen, I tend to sweat around my lip and have to continuously reapply lip balm to keep my lips moistened. However, this product had caused the corners of my lips to slice open and made it hard to open my mouth to eat and drink (unless I used a straw). I do not have sensitive skin or get irritated by products easily, but if you have any signs of dryness, I recommend to discontinue with this product
Christyn E.
I tried one of these years ago and wasn't a huge fan, but I recently received this one as a gift and I like it more than I expected! The shape is a pain and makes it hard to travel with, and the scent is kinda weird and not at all as described, but it goes on smoothly and I feel it is more moisturizing than some other brands I have tried. I probably wouldn't seek it out on my own over other brands in the future because it is more expensive and the shape is a bit of a deal breaker for me, but I'll definitely use up the one I have now!
Hailey G.
Brooklawn, NJ
I had a friend who was absolutely in love with this stuff, and I never understood. Since trying it for myself, I now have one stick in my bathroom, one in my desk drawer at work, and one in my purse. I love this stuff! The moisturizer lasts longer than with other types of lip balm, so I have to apply less often. The peppermint tingle is an added bonus! Despite using lip balm all the time, my lips were always drying out. This has helped my lips so much. They don't crack anymore, and my bottom lip doesn't look like a desert anymore.
Brandi M.
I first used ESO about 3 years ago, when I first seen it at Walmart I thought " wow that's a little pricey for lip balm" but I bought it and gave it a try anyway and from. That day on I swear by it! It is the only lip balm I've found thus far that even come close to helping my lips, everything else was a waste of money for me because they done nothing at all for my lips!
Cynthia R.
Scottdale, PA
One of my must haves in my purse!
Pros: even though I have 5 in my purse, it's always easy to dig around and find this chapstick due to its egg shape!
It smells and taste really good! (Even my dog has eaten multiple "eggs" and will try to pick my face when I have this one)
It helps when you feel like your lips are starting to get chapped!
The container is useful if you ever actually finish a whole lip balm!

Cons: None I totally recommend this Lip Balm 😊 it's amazing!
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
It's packaging is so cute, and you can find it at your local Drugstore, it is very inexpensive. Pick it up for less than $5. It is very creamy on the lips, and they have many scents in their collection. The only thing I really don't like is the shape of the eos, it is a bit bulgy. I like lip balms that can fit nearly anywhere!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
When I first saw people using these, I wanted one just for the awesome packaging. I got this one, and thought it was decent but definitely not worth all the hype. I found it was a little more sticky than I’d prefer and didn’t last too long on my lips. It kept them somewhat hydrated, but didn’t make them feel significantly improved, so I honestly don’t reach for this much at all. The scent is pretty, but I’d rather a product that is more effective.
Rhianna W.
Estero, FL
These are the one of the only lip balms I can use, so I may be a little biased, but I absolutely love these. I have chronically dry lips, and these both soothe AND smooth them. I've tried maybe 4 flavors now, and personally, the lemon is my favorite. It has (I believe) SPF 15 in it, which is great when you live in Florida. I just tried the new EOS Crystal and that one works great too, if you can find them in store (I bought mine at Five Below).
trace p.
Berlin, NH
Lip balm lovers everywhere can tell you that EOS is a must have. First of all, the packaging is great. It's super easy to find in your bag or have on your desk. They smell delicious and keep your lips smooth and supple for hours upon hours, even when it's not on your lips anymore. It's one of the few lip balms that is truly long lasting. I also feel comfortable knowing there aren't a bunch of crazy chemical ingredients thrown in. A must have!
Lilya R.
Is this good? Where can I buy one?
Amanda Y.
Montreal, QC
Is this lip balm moisturizing?
Erin A.
Does this have a good scent?
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
How does eos differ from other chapstick
Leah B.
Could this possibly help heal dry or cracked lips more efficiently?