#18 in Makeup Sponges

The new, unique Pure Complexion Facial Sponge is handmade with 100 percent natural ingredients, including Konjac* vegetable fiber, for a better clean that reveals smooth, refreshed skin. It is dermatologist tested for use both morning and night to wash away dirt, oil and makeup, leaving skin glowing without over-drying or causing redness.

Get the great Asian beauty secret that beauty editors are raving about.

Simply add water to soften the sponge and use with your favorite facial cleaner. After each use, rinse with water and lay flat to dry. Replace every 1 to 3 months.

*Konjac is a highly renewable root plant indigenous to Asia. It’s traditionally used as a detoxifying dietary staple and as a naturally exfoliating sponge for delicate skin by the Japanese.

• I cant find the new eco tools green sponges but i wish someone kn...2 Answers
  • I use the real techniques miracle complexion sponge and a beauty ...1 Answers
  • How does this compare the the real techniques sponge? 1 Answers
EcoTools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge
  • "I was hesitant on trying this out at first because I have sensitive skin and when I stub my face it really gets irritated." in 21 reviews
  • "As soon as I got this product complimentary I'm the Vowvoxbox, I used it the same night with my favorite exfoliater and it worked WONDERS." in 19 reviews
  • "I received this sponge complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I really like it." in 14 reviews
  • "Being my cheap self, I don't know that would purchase this again, but I would recommend trying it if you are looking for something to help with makeup removal and face washing." in 9 reviews
  • "It does not cause your far to become red like normally after cleansing your face , your skin feels so fresh and new and amazing such a great product and very great price!" in 8 reviews
claudia t.
claudia t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So glad i tried this! not many products wow me and this one sure does. it comes out of the package hard, you soak it in water and it becomes this super soft sponge. wash your face using circular motion, with or with out soap.
it leaves you skin so soft and clean with NO REDDNESS!! my face gets red very easily when washing, i love that if my running late i can still wash my face without being embarrassed by the redness.
the cost is about $5 but it says on the packaging replace every 3 months, $5 bucks isn't that bad.
the sponge doesn't discolor if you use it to wash off make up, it stays nice and white after rinsing. and ive used some soaps that i never really like before with it and it made them so much better, gave them a nice foam
Ozzy G.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
I bought the Sensitive Skin Facial Sponge from Target on clearance for $1.30. I've used other konjac sponges before and really like how they clean my face without being too harsh. This one straight out the package you can tell it's not all konjac but mixed with other fibers, it has a softer texture than pure konjac. It did an ok job cleansing my face. For what I paid it's fine but I wouldn't buy again.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love eco tools and I love konjac sponges. However, mine started to see it's last day and I didn't want to drive to Sephora on the other side of town to replace it so I picked this up!
This one lasted less than a month whereas the julep one I had lasted 3xs as long. Its already separating really bad and falling apart. I would save the money and buy a nicer one.
Nadine P.
Nadine P.
Highland Mls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm absolutely in love. I came by this product by chance shopping at target. I noticed a difference in my skin after my fist use. Not only does it lightly exfoliate to the point where is safe to use daily, but it will make your facial wash last longer.
Erica S.
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a great idea anyone who want a natural way if cleaning their skin this is the product great for in the shower use and sponge absorbs water and drying tool is great love how soft it feels on skin
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
I received this facial sponge for free to review from Pinch Me about a year ago and loved it! I've actually replaced it a few times since. I love that it helps my face washes work a little harder and remove more makeup, dirt and oil, without having to use an exfoliator daily. It's the perfect balance between a gel cleanser and a harsh exfoliator...just add your cleaner to the soft and fluffy sponge! It's fantastic - glad Pinch Me got it into my hands to try! :)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Seekonk,MA
I purchased this sponge when I first saw it a couple years ago and it quickly became part of my face cleansing routine. It's 100% natural and despite it being hard when first opening it immediately turns super soft when ran under water. It leaves my face feeling so refreshed and exfoliated and soft without any irritation or redness and depending on how frequently I use it, it will last about 1.5-2 months for me and I'm sure it could go longer if used not as much as I do (it has a 1-3 month long life expectancy) but regardless it's a great product that lasts much longer than you would expect for the price. I love it and charcoal has really taken over the industry lately for its many benefits.. Definitely highly recommended!
Paige R.
Paige R.
Middletown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this. It is rock hard when you first take it out of the package but softens up immensely once it absorbs water. It is very gentle on my skin, even the delicate eye area and does a great job at removing face make up effectively. It doesn't remove eye makeup very well though. It lathers face cleansers very well. I like that it isn't made of synthetic ingredients and that I have a sponge especially for my face, just for me. I hang it up to dry and by morning it is hard again. Will buy again and I want to try the deep cleansing sponge as well.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe I got this konjac sponge in a beauty box. I really enjoyed it. This does expand and get soft. I use this with my cleansers for a gentle exfoliation. It did not irritate my sensitive skin. I would buy again. The only improvement I would make is adding a string, however other users pictures have one attached so maybe that has been added. I'm interested in trying the charcoal version.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Lynchburg
This little sponge has SERIOUSLY saved my skin! I've noticed a big change after a just a few days! I usually use it ever night with my Dr. Bronner's tea tree soap (my absolute holy grail face wash) and it gently cleanses and exfoliates my skin! It's become a staple in my skincare routine and I can't imagine my skin without it! I love that it's biodegradable too!
Fernley, NV
How does this work for your skin type? I have combination acne-prone skin and I'm hoping this will help even out my skin!
Fernley, NV
How long did this product last for you?
Darla W.
Darla W.
Beatty, NV
After using the sponge, where would be a good place to store it or air it out till the next usage? And how long does the sponge last usually?
Summer G.
Summer G.
Maple Ridge
I wold love to try this. But is it really worth it
Erika W.
Erika W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best way to keep this product dry between uses?