BY EBAY INC. #3 in Websites

Buy and sell electronics, cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, digital cameras, baby items, coupons, and everything else on eBay, the world’s online marketplace.

• Anyone here who's a successful eBay seller? how do you manage you...5 Answers
  • Are the things u buy good quality when u get them??29 Answers
  • I sometimes get scared to purchase things from eBay. I mean I've ...5 Answers
eBay
  • "eBay is where I do a lot of my online shopping - you can such great deals on watches, sunglasses, accessories, household items, and skincare/makeup items." in 58 reviews
  • "If there's ever an item I want, but don't know where to find it I just search eBay and always find it and at a good price too." in 39 reviews
  • "When I first started I was plum confused so here some advice 1 st this is like an auction u bid on things and see if you when..you can get product 4 amazing prices I'm a book worm so I like looking them up on there..okay so there is also a tab that u you can buy now..That tab is what I look at and shipping am out you always want to watch that also because you sometimes can find a better shipping amount or even free shipping at times .." in 33 reviews
  • "Ebay is a great place to sell things around the house you no longer need or to grab a new UD palette you've been eyeing at a steal!" in 32 reviews
  • "there are always sooo many things you can buy on here from phone cases to make up to nail accessories and sooo much more." in 29 reviews
🖤Kennedy A.
Glenwood
I’ve been using eBay for about 4 years now. I use this app very frequently. It’s so easy to use and so convenient. They have a multitude of different products. The perks of it are that you can customize your settings to either fit your budget, narrow your search ever farther, or only see items that offer free shipping. The cons would have to be that you have to inspect each sellers profile very carefully to see the feedback they have received to make sure you don’t get ripped off. I would definitely recommend using it though!
Corey T.
Neptune, NJ
I love eBay and have used it for awhile to buy items. Recently I have started selling things on eBay and love that you get payed immediately. The only thing I wish they would do differently is that they would take the percentage out immediately compared to waiting at the end of the month. By the time all of the items you have sold are tallied up and sent to the seller to pay there dues it can be a hefty sum and for a struggling student who doesn’t always save his money it can be a real pain.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I order from eBay several times a year it has always been a good experience. They are also very good about fixing a problem with the seller such as not receiving your product on time, or not receiving it at all, and returns. There is a huge variety of items on there for whatever it is you are looking for. The shipping seems to be fast with most sellers. I also like the option it gives you to use PayPal or credit cards. This is a very good reputable website.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I've been using eBay for a few years now to buy and sell. The app is simple yet has many great, useful features. It's so easy to buy, upload pictures and create your profile that I was able to figure it out very quickly and explain to my husband how to use it in a matter of minutes. It's so easy to pay using PayPal one click that I bought my entire Christmas outfit in 5 minutes then was able to spend the rest of the time looking up recipes.
Courtney G.
New Orleans, LA
I've been purchasing items from eBay for years and for the most part I've had pleasant experiences with most of the sellers. If I did have a problem it was solved immediately and I love to buy things that sellers create or when they sell limited edition items. The downfall for me is when sellers sell items that aren't authentic and lie and say that they are. It has happened to me twice recently and that's something I don't appreciate. However it has not ruined my overall experience with eBay. Be careful and look at the sellers feedback history.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
I use eBay a lot. It’s a great place to find deals for the low. The have almost everything on the site that you could possibly want, you just have to know how to search for it. You could either bid on items or buy now which i do appreciate. I certainly recommend this website to others.
Lyn R.
Montevallo, AL
I love eBay, you could almost buy the world, lol. I especially like getting great deals of items that I know I would spend Megabucks on in department or chain retailers. Account setup is easy and customer service is on point. Seller/buyer protection is an added bonus when using this service. Many items on eBay can be purchased with free shipping if you pay attention. Watch closely when bidding on auctions so you don't lose out and make sure you get your best deal as many times several people offer the same item, sometimes for less.
Maria C.
seaford
I like eBay because of all the different companies you get the best prices. The American companies are great. But the the companies from China are horrible. You have to stay on top of them. Because they don’t send packages or they say they will refund you, and they don’t. I gave it five stars because eBay and PayPal back you up. And will fight for you. Also you could give them a bad review.
Troy A.
Newport News , VA
eBay is my go to online shop. I purchase at least 3 things weekly from eBay. I repair phones and tablets and I have a few go to sellers on eBay to get all my parts and I love it. They also have the best money back service online. They won’t hassle you if you wanted your money back on the product if you were satisfied with the order. I recommend all my friends and family to check out eBay
Donna W.
Mount Hope, WV
Ebay is my second choice generally when shopping online, I do love the variety and the choice to purchase through Ebates and pay through PayPal.  These are always important to me and I usually don't use a site that doesn't have these perks.  I would recommend Ebay and I have used there site for over a decade and I have also sold through Ebay with great success!!
izabella  n.
Tracy, CA
Are the things u buy good quality when u get them??
Cath S.
Is it safe and reliable?
Cristy D.
Have any of you ever tried selling anything off of Ebay?
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Would you rather sell something on eBay or Craigslist? And why?
Moni R.
Anyone ever been satisfied with buying products that are from overseas? Any good experience or were they all horrible?