BY DUNCAN HINES #1 in Cakes & Pies

• Perfect Size for 1 is an individually portioned pouch of cake mix – single-serving portions = no leftovers or waste.
  • Quick and easy – Made in a coffee mug in the microwave in about a minute. Warm, fresh-baked treat whenever you want it
  • 18 varieties with flavors for morning, afternoon or evening indulgences.
  •  Ease of customization – can be made with nearly any liquid (milk, juice, coffee, liquor, etc.) and accepts add-ins (chocolate chips, nuts, fruit, etc.) – fail-proof!
  • No mess – no bowls or pans to clean!

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Dried Whole Eggs, Wheat Starch, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa Powder, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Whey Powder.

ALLERGY INFORMATION:
CONTAINS WHEAT, EGGS, MILK, SOY

• Sweet lord these look amazing, are they sickly??3 Answers
  • Oh my god where can I get these?????4 Answers
  • Anyone else have a stash of these at their work desk? You aren't ...1 Answers
Pamela K.
westpoint
Bought these on a whim and was not disappointed at all. These little things are delicious. super soft moist cake and it pairs perfect with a scoop of vanilla yogurt. I love that I can indulge guilt free and its ready in under 2 mins. It is a little hard to clean out of the mug when all done but just have a good scouring pad handy!!
Julie B.
THIS is amazing. As a college student, I always look for easy and convenient foods to make thay still taste good. All you need to make this is water and a microwave and it bakes in about a minute. I love making this as a treat for myself at the end of the day.
JJ E.
This Duncan Hines chocolate lovers cake was a product in my Darling vox box. It was super easy to make and no mess at all. On the cake mix package the directions give you alternative suggestions on what liquid ingredient you can use to mix your cake batter. The chocolate lovers suggested water, milk, & last but not least cola! Yes there is excitement there about the cola as a mixing ingredient. I had never heard of cola being a ingredient before in making cake batter so I thought it was very unique & out of the box thinking on Duncan Hines end. I genuinely loved they put a fun not your average ingredient as a suggestion. Great work on that one Duncan Hines! I ended up going with water for my mixture. (I know boring.) I mixed up my ingredients into a coffee cup as suggested and then put the coffee mug into the microwave for recommended time. ( One minute ten secs.) I pulled the mug out of microwave and bam there was a little cake ready for one to enjoy. As it was cooling I was getting some toppings ready. I originally wanted whip cream & strawberries on top but I was out of straw berries. So I used whip cream and broke off pieces of chocolate from a plain chocolate bar. When it was done cooling I added my toppings grabbed a cup of silk and started eating the cake. The cake it's self was ok. To me it seemed to be a spongey consistency and kind of bland tasting unless it was a bite with the tiny little bitty chocolate chips then it had a little more taste. The chocolate chips were absolutely delicious. They melt like butter as soon as they hit your tongue. The chocolate chips was my favorite taste and texture rather then the sponge cake it's self. I absolutely loved how they suggested a few other liquids to mix the batter especially the cola. I should have mixed my cake with the cola..
These are just my own personal thoughts please don't let anything from this review not try the product yourself. We are all wired differently.
Thanks for reading my review. Best wishes to all.
Lauren H.
Kent
Great job Duncan Hines! I've tried lots of mug cakes, including making my own from scratch, but none have compared to this one. My favorite is with a few extra chocolate chips sprinkled on top after it comes out of the microwave!
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
Chocolate lovers listen up because this is the best, guilt free cake! It is so simple to make, pour the powder into a cup and mix with milk (for the best result.) Also to make it just a little more chocolatey I added a scoop of chocolate ice cream and it was amazing! Love these because there's just enough for me in the cup and then I'm not tempted by the whole cake that's still sitting on the counter. Perfect if you're trying to work on portion size!
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Brownie is by far the best flavor. Tastes like and has the texture of a molten chocolate cake. It needs whipped cream on top to balance out the rich chocolate flavor. Delicious! Vanilla bean is my least favorite flavor.
Junior H.
Tampa
I don't know if Duncan Hines is aware how much they contribute to the Freshman 50 for college students but let me tell you this is the staple of most dorms.
Perfect size for one is not only a smack it has become a quick breakfast, late dinner and often lunch as well.  My roommates and I buy this stuff by the dozens.  We love it!!!
Morgan L.
These are so good I love them they are fast and easy you can buy them at Walmart or any place like that they are way better then I thought . They are amazing and you would want more after I would so buy again!
Noelia M.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was pretty excited at first to try this. After I put it in the microwave to cook I was not impressed at all. It was not what I expected. It was hard and tasteless. Maybe I did something wrong...I don’t know!
Emily B.
Sartell
I LOVE THESE! So fun and convenient! Great for a quick and easy snack. Love using these in my dorm room! Many different flavor options, but chocolate is of course my go to! Perfect for a chocolate fix
Amber M.
Missoula, MT
Is this dry? I have had issues with other mug cake mixes being very dry and almost grainy.
Jodie B.
Patterson, LA
Do they taste good?
Layssa M.
Roma
Does it taste good? Does it come with chocolate chips?