BY DRYBAR #13 in Dry Shampoo

A rejuvenating dry shampoo that absorbs excess oil and adds body to hair. Prolong your blowout and add extra volume to hair with Detox Dry Shampoo. It absorbs oils, adds body and lift, and leaves hair feeling fresh and clean. Lightweight and easy to use, the micro powder blends in with hair color, leaving no white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Reviews (1973)
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have super greasy hair and this product is the only dry shampoo that has ever worked with my fine, thin, and super delicate hair." in 10 reviews
  • "It really dries out all of the oils and keeps my hair looking fresh!" in 2 reviews
  • "And it was so hard to find one that worked for my very oily hair." in 1 review
  • "I especially love that it doesn't leave any white residue behind!" in 1 review
  • "I was stocking up on travel sized products before my trip to Italy and I grabbed this on my way out of Sephora." in 1 review
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I like this as a volumizer for my medium fine hair. Does it's job and helps me go a bit longer between washes without leaving any white residue or making my hair feel gritty and dry. I bought the mini to try and it was $13 for 1.4 oz bottle so the price leaves a lot to be desired. I found the spray nozzle difficult to press and that made it hard not to over spray and who wants to waste at $10/oz. This is a nice product and does what claims. Id even gladly spend the money to repurchase because it gets the job done but the
sweet almond smell is pretty obnoxious. At first I liked the scent but it really lingers in your hair, your clothes and the room you used it in. It overpowers any other scent you might have on. I get wanting to refresh your hair and scalp between washes but this hangs on and on. Awful for anyone with scent sensitivities. Too much for me so I won't repurchase
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
I’m a HUGE fan of Drybar products. They work well and smell AMAZING! I keep a few in my arsenal at all times. The dry shampoo works well (and smells great obviously) my only issue is that they only carry an aerosol version. I much prefer a powder form as they tend to work best & be more bang for your buck. I find aerosol dry shampoo can weigh the root down which isn’t great for my already flat hair. While I do like and would recommend the product, dependent on hair type, it’s not my first choice.

SIDE NOTE - the Drybar dry conditioner is holy grail, you must try!

Drybar Detox Dry ShampooDrybar Detox Dry Conditioner 3.3 oz
Meagan S.
I initially bought this product on recommendation from a video by youtube Jaclyn Hill. However, prior to this purchase I had used more affordable options from the drug store (my favorite being herbal essences!). I tried this one out though and while I didn't hate the product, I also won't repurchase. The smell is very fragrant, which can be a headache trigger at times. It's very volumizing though and it does get the oil out of your hair, but it's not worth the hype or the money and I'll continue using mine that's half the price.
HOLLY C.
Love this brand! It smells so great and it really does absorb oil right up! I usually go about two days without washing my hair and then use this so absorb oil and give my hair some volume. No one can even tell I didn't wash my hair! Its so great. Once I use it, I can go at least another two days without washing. I could probably go longer but I feel like my hair gets a little heavy after that. I purchase this at Sephora.
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I keep mini’s of this in my bag at all time! I’m a dry shampoo addict. I looooove the smell of drybar products, and they work SO well. The only reason I put 4 stars instead of 5, is for some reason depending on the wisconsin weather, my hair will get frizzy once I use this. Not sure if it’s the product, or the weather, but other dry shampoos don’t tend to do that to me. None the less, is an awesome product.
Natalie B.
Broomfield, CO
When going into DryBar the smell and how amazing your hair looks after is captivating. I wanted to bring the smell home with me and splurged on their dry shampoo and hairspray. Their dry shampoo has a great smell and doesn't seem to leave as much of the white in my hair. But for the price point I don't know if I will buy again. Seems there are other products just as good that I can get next time.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
Definitely a must-have on the go. Some mornings I wake up with zero time to wash my hair, and as someone whose hair gets oily after one day, this stuff is amazing at giving it new volume and making it smell wonderful. It does have the typical white baby powder look if you don’t rub it in pretty vigorously, but as the best dry shampoo I’ve ever tried, the pros outweigh the cons.
Belma B.
seatac, wa
Before I ever purchased this product I only heard great thing about it. Unfortunately, for my fine, thin hair it didn’t do what batiste does. Batiste not only gets rid of the oils in my hair but it adds volume! After batiste I wouldn’t want to use any other dry shampoo. I really wanted to like the drybar but this hair wants what it wants. Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo
Kendall K.
San Francisco Ca
I love this dry shampoo more than any I have ever used. The smell itself is enough for me to continue to buy it. I purposefully don't wash my hair for two days so I can use this dry shampoo. It does leave a little residue but if you flip your head upside down and shake it around, it settles in. I am on my fourth bottle of this product and I am absolutely addicted.
Maddie O.
Santa Clarita , CA
I am an avid dry shampoo believer. I have thick, long hair that I just cannot tolerate washing all the time. This dry shampoo, after trying about 8 other high end brands, takes the cake without question. Without dry shampoo, I can go three days without washing. With this shampoo? I can go seven. It leaves your hair smelling good, voluminous, and healthy. YES.
Joyce O.
North Babylon, NY
How good is the product? Does it smell nice?
Ashley L.
I see a lot of great reviews but it's only #9 on the dry shampoo list. Is this really worth the money? I don't like when my hair gets super stiff will this do that ?
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Would you say it has a strong scent? And is it good to use on dark hair? Alot of dry shampoos ive tried don't work well with my hair color
Marisela S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
How long does it last for?
Shivani N.
Can I use this dry shampoo with my dark hair? Other dry shampoos that I've used leave a gray residue and it's so annoying.