Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo
A rejuvenating dry shampoo that absorbs excess oil and adds body to hair. Prolong your blowout and add extra volume to hair with Detox Dry Shampoo. It absorbs oils, adds body and lift, and leaves hair feeling fresh and clean. Lightweight and easy to use, the micro powder blends in with hair color, leaving no white residue behind. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.see more...
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I have super greasy hair and this product is the only dry shampoo that has ever worked with my fine, thin, and super delicate hair." in 10 reviews
- "It really dries out all of the oils and keeps my hair looking fresh!" in 2 reviews
- "I have very oily hair and thanks to this dry shampoo I can now go a day or two without washing my hair." in 1 review
- "Definitely would recommend to a friend. " in 1 review
- "I have really thick color treated hair, so I try to go a few days between washes." in 1 review
SIDE NOTE - the Drybar dry conditioner is holy grail, you must try!
Drybar Detox Dry ShampooDrybar Detox Dry Conditioner 3.3 oz
First of all, it has a very strong floral / sugary sweet scent. I really like it, but from looking at some reviews, some people really dislike the scent. If you dislike products with intense sweet scents, avoid this.
The second thing is that this takes some extra elbow grease (haha, grease) for my fellow black haired people. (or brown). When it sprays, it's VERY light, and can make your hair look grey if you have dark hair, but when you brush your fingers through your hair or manipulate it with a brush for a quick minute it'll go away.
I have super thick hair that already has tons of volume, and this dry shampoo is one that really amplifies volume. I like the look and texture and extra volume it gives me, but if you already have thick hair like me and don't want any more, stay away.
But, for any of you fine haired people, this is for you, if you feel like your hair gets flat, just spray some of this in and problem solved.
sweet almond smell is pretty obnoxious. At first I liked the scent but it really lingers in your hair, your clothes and the room you used it in. It overpowers any other scent you might have on. I get wanting to refresh your hair and scalp between washes but this hangs on and on. Awful for anyone with scent sensitivities. Too much for me so I won't repurchase
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos