BY DRUNK ELEPHANT

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An innovative jelly cleanser that creates a gentle, foamy lather to gently and effectively melt away all traces of makeup, debris, and any other impurities from the day. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness If you want to know more… Beste™ is formulated with a mild, low pH surfactant, and an antioxidant-rich blend of cantaloupe extract a rich source of vitamins A and C and marula oil and aloe vera leaf extract to help nourish, soothe, and replenish the natural barrier or acid mantle, helping skin stay healthy and balanced. It's unique jelly texture, not quite an oil and not quite a gel, gives the best of both worlds, leaving your skin perfectly clean, soft, and supple. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Loaded with skin identical and skin friendly ingredients, Beste Jelly Cleanser will not dry or strip the skin, but leave it feeling clean, soft, and refreshed without an ounce of residue. It is vegan, gluten-free, non-comedogenic, not tested on animals, non-irritating, non-sensitizing, and free of fragrance and essential oils. Drunk Elephant only uses clean, non-toxic ingredients that either directly benefit the skin's health or support the integrity and effectiveness of our formulations. They never take into account an ingredient's synthetic or natural status, but instead choose based on its safety and bio-compatibility. You won't find silicones, chemical screens, sensitizing colorants, perfumes, or fragrant essential oils of any kind in their products, making them appropriate for every skin type.

Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
The hot date kit by drunk elephant was the first thing on my Christmas list. I was happy it came with the jelly cleanser so I’d be able to try it! I definitely like it, my face feels super clean and tight. It felt a little on the drying side, but I use an essence and moisturizer anyway so it didnt last long. I don’t think it’s a NEED by any means, I also don’t think it’s drunk elephants best product but as a smaller sample, I’m happy to use it until it’s gone and hopefully it’ll become a Love. I own the full size of every other drunk elephant product so it wouldn’t surprise me if I end up with it!
Iz C.
I received a smaller size of this cleanser as part of a set and fell in love. After the first use I immediately noticed my pores were smaller and my skin softer. I did not get the drying effect like others did. The packaging is unique and not one I've ever seen--It looks like a typical tube and lid set up but when you twist the lid, a white plug in the center of it recedes and the product dispenses. I thought it was really cool at first, no leakage, but after noticed it'll dispense a little extra as you twist it closed so squeeze a little less than you need. The cleanser itself is clear and the consistency is like a heavy dish soap right out of the tube. It doesn't really lather/foam/bubble. The full size is kind of expensive (compared to my usual drugstore pick) but it does last me a few months with two-times-a-day use. The smell didn't bother me a bit, and it's makeup-removing abilities seemed OK to me, but I only wear eyeliner on a daily basis. When I wear a fuller face, I use a makeup wipe before using this.
Holly K.
Oh Beste I wanted you to be my bestie! I like this cleanser but it's not love. My skin is normal to dry and I received a 1 oz size in the Come C About Me kit. The cleanser foams up great so you need less than you think. It dries my skin out a tiny bit which makes me prefer Purity cleanser. I'll happily use the sample but will be hesitant to buy a full size. Might try it in the summer when it's less cold and dry. Combo/oily skins would probably love.
Evelyn P.
ATWATER, CA
I received this cleanser within one of the sets Sephora was selling with the Vitamin c firma serum from Drunk Elephant. I found that this cleanser works good for me after waking up when I have a clean face with no makeup but when cleansing with it with makeup on I didn't find it to be anything special. I usually use an oil based makeup remover and then cleanse with a cleanser at night, compared to other cleansers I found that the other cleansers made my skin feel more throughly clean after. Since I do use a lot of makeup on a daily basis I opt for other cleansers, I think this cleanser is good if you're looking for something light and that won't irritate your skin but personally it isn't my cleanser of preference because I always wear makeup.
Taylor P.
I do not feel like this cleaned the make up off my skin. I have a sample that I bought in a set to try it and am very glad I didn't waste my money on a full size. I use this as a first step in cleansing to use the product up, but I will be glade when I run out and can stop using it.
Ashley A.
Mission, KS
I am a drunk elephant junkie, I actually had a friend pick this up for me at an exclusive Sephora rouge event. I've recently been into cleansers that make it easy for makeup remover so I couldn't wait to try it. However, I was pretty disappointed. It didn't seem to get my makeup off well at all, and for foundation I use the It cosmetics CC cream. I also wasn't a fan of the packaging. Usually drunk elephant packaging is so seemless and fun, however I felt it was hard to twist close after your hands were covered in the gel/oil and didn't come out of the bottle well.
Ashlynne K.
Caseyville
The main problem I have with this face wash is the packaging. When I opened it, I thought I had received a defective bottle because it was leaking everywhere. And once you close the cap, a little product squeezes out of a hole at the top. I read reviews and other people had the same problem. I figured out that that’s just how the product is and it’s supposed to work uniquely like that, but I don’t like it. The product itself is fine, nothing amazing. It did make my skin feel nice and clean. But I wouldn’t repurchase.
Sonal S.
I really don’t understand why this doesn’t have the best reviews. I think it does a great job of cleansing the skin without drying it out. My face feels nice. I just can’t justify the price of this compared to my ride or die Cetaphil gentle cleanser!
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY
I really wanted to love this cleanser but I think it made me break out even though it seemed to have been taking off my makeup pretty well 😐 one thing I can tell you is that it burned the living crap out of my eyes. So this is a big no for sensitive eyes.
Kijana S.
Stamford, CT
I’m falling in love with drunk elephant brand products.  I was really excited to try the face wash and it did not disappoint. It found it very gentle and removed most of my makeup.  I love eyeliner so it’s hard to get it off without a Makeup remover wipe or oil before cleaning.  I would say 90% came off with the cleanser alone on the first wash.  The only thing I didn’t like was the packaging, if you don’t close it properly it will leak but that was my son’s fault. He was playing with the twist cap and left it open.
Michelle R.
Doral, FL
Es bueno o malo este producto? Is good o bad?
Divya N.
St. John’s, IA
Is it worth the price?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
How does this compare to other cleansers?
Sian S.
Hays, KS
I have sensitive skin, a lot of products I use make me breakout. Would you suggest buying this?
Teresita E.
Me gustaría probarlo por que en invierno se me seca demasiado la piel mi piel es mixta que tal buenos es?