BY DR. SCHOLL'S #4 in Insteps & Insoles

Reduces shock by 40%. Designed with Triple Zone Protection for your ball of foot, arch, and heel. Helps relieve and prevent pain from shin splints, runner's knee and plantar fasciitis. Helps reduce foot odor with SweatMax™ technology. see more...

Shelbi S.
Aurora
I am a softball umpire and when I'm hiring tournaments I will empire eight games in a day and be on my feet in majority of that day. I use these inserts in my umpire shoes and since using them I have not had an issue with sore feet.
Dr. schools insoles are amazing they help with the comfort of the foot and make it bearable when you are on your feet all day long. You can also purchase this at Walmart and it is an amazing product to ouchSe highly recommended
Lindsay F.
Middleton, WI
I feel like they do help but its never seeming to be enough. I used to work at a job where I was on my feet for 12hrs at a time and my feet would still hurt pretty badly but these do give a little extra cushioning.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great and help with the pain I have from my osgood-schlatters. They allow me to remain active. They’ve been a great help to me and let me participate in more activities than before. I recommend for people with the same condition as me.
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
I use Dr Scholls in my heels, so not quite athletic gear. It is very simple to insert into the shoe and it is highly effective because it has a gel coating to make it softer on your foot and the ball of your foot. I will buy again but the price is a little more than a generic insole.
Lupe R.
Porterville
My boyfriend loves these he recently got a new pair of boots and says with these they feel way more tolerable then without them he bought them at Walgreens at a fair price considering they’ve lasted him a really long time. You can also stick them in the washer
Lily Q.
Chicago
I use these for working out because my feet cave in when I run. I really like these and feel supported when I work out. I have tried other brand and I feel like this is the best price point if I am not getting the real deal.
Stephanie G.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Adds an extra comfort to your workout sneakers . Very inexpensive and last a while . They are effective and hold up to what they say . Does the same things others do . Over all great experience. Not bad what so ever
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
I really like these I have naturally flat feet and these make my shoes so much more comfortable and keep my feet healthy! Easy to find, affordable to purchase, and easy to put in shoe. I suggest trying these
Alison R.
I put these in my tennis shoes and they works some amazing spectacular Miracles in my feet hat easily get extremely very sore after just a few hours of standing on my feet or walking around some where.