BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #24 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A breakthrough under-eye solution that dramatically reduces the appearance of bags, puffiness, and dark circles for a more youthful and rested look. Solutions for:- Puffiness- Dark circlesIf you want to know more… This advanced eye de-puffing gel is a quick, innovative solution for aging, tired-looking eyes. Upon application, it provides a tightening effect and smooths the under-eye contour to visually reduce the appearance of under-eye bags and dark circles for an immediately brighter, well-rested look. It also works over time to help restore a youthful eye contour for a consistently smooth and improved appearance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Inspired by a second-skin technology developed at MIT, Dr. Brandt Skincare created its Filmatrix technology that forms an invisible, biomimetic film. Obtained from algae extract, plant extract, and silicates on the skin's surface, it tightens the appearance of the eye contour for a visually smoother eye contour. Peptides also work to restore the look of elasticity and firmness while supporting the skin and helping to reduce the look of bags, puffiness, and brighten the under-eye area. The advanced formula is further enriched with a potent cocktail of antioxidant botanical extracts and caffeine to help reduce the look of puffiness and decrease the intensity of dark circles.

• If you have dry skin and use this, how did it work for you?2 Answers
  • I have fine lines under my eyes that I can never find a good prod...2 Answers
  • This sounds so promising .... what colour is the formula if any?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachael P.
Ladies! Let me tell you about Dr. Brandt Needles No More NO MORE BAGGAGE Eye De-puffing Gel! In the photo collage that I attached you will see a photo of me before I applied the product, after one application, and after I apply the second layer. I could definitely feel a difference after applying one layer as well as two layers of this product! My skin feels tighter under my eye area which is how I know it's working. I think if I were to try this in the morning you guys will see more of a difference in the de-puffing since that tends to be the time of day when we are the most puffiest of course. But even so I can tell a difference after applying this in the afternoon. The packaging is really professional and sleek. The tip of the tube is really small which is helpful because you don't need very much of this product. PRO TIP: make sure you follow their instructions and wait for the product to dry before applying another layer. After applying it under my eye area, I could feel a slight sting but nothing painful. You could tell it was definitely doing something to my under-eye area. And just as a side note, I was born with these dark circles unfortunately so they aren't from lack of sleep or anything. But hey, Dr. Brandt has their work cut out for them with my dark circles. Lol! And I know this tube is going to last me for quite some time because you don't need much product at all for one use. This is a product that I will continue to use and consider purchasing in the future. I also love the texture! It's got a nice thickness to it, but it's not too thick. It goes on very easy and smoothly.
Caitlin W.
Brooklyn, NY
i received this for free from Influenster to test and review. honestly i didn't like this product. what was nice was the cool touch upon application, the peach color of the product that slightly color corrected & the smoothing it did under the eyes. however, the pilling it did was annoying & would happen when i would apply the product, as well as apply makeup. plus it was difficult to squeeze out of tube. Also it would appear that the tube is mostly air because it looked like a lot was used (like half used after a couple of uses). while i received this for free, i know i would never purchase it because it's expensive and what it does is not worth the price in my opinion.
Kristina R.
Mixed feelings about this product. I love Dr. Brandt products, but this wasn't 100% perfect for me. It did give a great cooling sensation and I started feeling it immediately. However, I felt that after it dried and then I tried to smile, my undereye area would crease like crazy due to the dried product under my eyes. It was almost like if you were wearing a layer of paper and that when your face is neutral is looks super smooth but when you show an expression and move your facial muscles it would cause crinkles to appear. That was my main negative because that made it impossible to put makeup over.
However, I did find it useful to use at night and then would rinse off in the morning.  This helped to give the same cooling sensation on my face throughout the nighttime but then I wouldn't have to worry about the creasing during the day.
I also loved the packaging and found the product easy to use/apply. Just the actual product wasn't exactly what I was hoping for.

Erica W.
Starkville, MS
I truly have mixed feelings about this product. On the one hand, I did seem to “feel” immediate results, in the way of a tingling, tightening sensation where I’d applied the product under my eyes; and I do think I noticed a minor visual change about 20 minutes after application, though it was more in terms of decreased puffiness and not so much decreased appearance of dark circles. On the other hand, the formula was much thicker than I’d expected, making it somewhat difficult to apply without “pulling” the already delicate skin around the eye. Additionally, the cream is a sort of an orangey-taupe color, that blended moderately well with my skin tone, but I’m not sure it would blend or compliment a wide range of skin tones. Finally, the package says it can go over or under makeup, but I did not have complete success with this. My experience resulted in the product peeling up slightly under my concealer. However, I didn’t try it over my makeup, so maybe it holds up a little better that way. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by the immediate and 20-minute post visual results. Instead of it being a part of my everyday routine, I will likely use it for days when I look/feel especially tired and won’t be wearing much makeup anyway. Dr. Brandt Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Lucy P.
I received this complementary of Influenster for testing purposes and I was truly pleasantly surprised by how well it worked. I’m a night owl, and that usually means waking up with dark circles under my eyes. This product is great at de-puffing. It also leaves a cooling sensation that feel amazing under tired eyes. It’s orangey tint neutralizes the dark tones of bags nicely. And the soft, almost whipped texture, blends out beautifully without feeling heavy. Since receiving this product it immediately became the #1 under eye product I go for. I’ve also tried it on a client in her 60’s and it worked wonders on her as well.
Cynthia W.
Bellevue , WA
So thankful that I got this product to review from Influenster! A little bit goes a long way with this product and it really works. I can tell that it tightens my under-eye without drying out my skin or causing any flakiness. It would be interesting to learn more about this product and how it works. It’s been really helpful in my transition with my new job- instead of working evenings I’m working normal but long hours so yes my eyes are puffy in the mornings ! Hoping to adjust to my schedule soon- in the meantime this is helpful to make me look alert and awake.
Stephanie D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
First of all, it’s so hard to squeeze out of the tube. It’s a weird consistency, kind of like hardened foundation you find at the opening of your liquid foundation tube so you have to pat it down thoroughly or you’ll have lumps hanging around your eyes.

As soon as you put it on, you can definitely feel a tightness under your eyes that makes it feel like it’s being effective but I also feel like I have Botox stretching out my skin for a good few minutes. I saw the slightest difference but it didn’t last long at all. Wouldn’t buy this again.
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
Applying this gel was extremely easy, just squeeze it out and apply. I definitely felt a tightening under my eyes for about fifteen minutes, but I mostly felt results rather than saw them. About an hour after applying it, I looked at myself in an elevator mirror and, sure enough, my under-eye bags were still very noticeable. I’d try and use this before work in the morning, because the noticeable tightening (feeling) actually made me feel just a little more awake and presentable. Overall I would give this product a 3 because my bags were still noticeable.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
I received this product complimentary from influencer. It came in a full-sized tube, and had nice packaging. The gel inside was red, and had a strange texture when applying under my eyes (drys really fast). I would leave it on for awhile and the. Wash it off and moisturize. I think that it did work a little - no miracle product, but it did help. I have pretty bad dark circles, and my eyes don’t really get puffy, so I’m sure this would work a lot better for someone who actually suffers from puffy eyes and has minimal dark circles.
Veronika W.
Brooklyn, NY
I use eye cream every so often and I must say I was definitely impressed with this one! I have sensitive eyes and I am extremely picky when it comes to eye products, and I was really pleased I tolerated this one quite well! Its really lite but slightly on the dry side. I did find it was comfortable to wear through the day and did not affect my makeup. I did notice a clear difference when I used the eye cream versus not using it. It also has a slight color to it but I haven't seen it affect my makeup application.
Promise B.
Cornelia Place , Erith
This sounds so promising .... what colour is the formula if any?
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
I have fine lines under my eyes that I can never find a good product that doesn't make me look 15 years older then I am when I set it with powder. Will this product help?
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Is this product good for extremely puffy, tired eyes? Is it good for lifting hooded eyes, or is it only suitable for the undereye area?
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
If you have dry skin and use this, how did it work for you?
misty m.
Ogden
Would love to find a product that truly works, ive spent so much money on product's that didn't do the job. Does this one work ?