BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #1 in Anti-Aging

polishes away dead skin cells, leaving skin radiant. dr. brandt® microdermabrasion is a skin exfoliant formulated with pharmaceutical-grade crystals and lactic acid to perform both manual and chemical exfoliation. Dead skin cells are polished and swept away to soften skin's texture and diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne marks, and skin discolorations, leaving skin radiant. Soothing botanicals including jojoba, aloe vera, and chamomile soothe and refresh skin. Five at-home applications deliver the same results as one in-office microdermabrasion treatment. microdermabrasion skin exfoliant see more...

• Does "pharmaceutical-grade crystals" mean microbeads?3 Answers
  • Which one is your favorite face scrub? Mine is Dr Brant dr. brand...5 Answers
  • How can I get a sample to try this6 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica B.
This exfoliator is amazing even for super sensitive acne prone skin thin skin. It has a lot of super fine particles that gets rid of all flaky skin without any irritation or hurt at all. This even helps calm skin that is going haywire. This brightens and calmed my thin skin everything underneath is less visible. Helps less the redness of breakouts they even healed faster and healing scabby spots are less flaky did not even turn purple or dark. Did not over stimulate my skin nor cause my red vein, redness and broken capillaries to be more visible it even lessened the appearance of them. Plus it plumed and tighten the skin. Pores are less dilated and less visible, super fine laugh lines less deep, pitted acne scars less indented and less blotchiness. Makeup applied smoother and more even. I even used less foundation and concealer to cover my thin skin. Skincare absorbs better. Acne hyperpigmentation even less purple/dark some of it even gone.This actually stopped my skin from going haywire and less breakouts. Too bad sephora only sells the smaller tub their is larger one Dr.Brandts skincare website.
Heidi A.
Frederick
I got this on sale at ulta a few months ago for 50, it’s usually 78.00 dollars. The reviews made me curious if it does what it says. So for 50 I was down to try it. The first time I used it I wasn’t impressed. The second I used it I actually read the instructions on the back and realized i was using it incorrectly. A little bit of water and two minutes later my skin looked incredible. I have very dry dehydrated skin and after that, it was smooth and soft. Everything afterwards I put on my skin  whether it was skincare or makeup looked amazing. If you have  textured, dry , and uncooperative skin try this. Yes it is pricey but what good skincare isn’t. On a scale of 1 to 10 this is a 10 on the must have scale.
Kristina R.
Before boxycharm I have never heard of Dr. Brandt products. Since receiving this Microderm scrub in my boxy one month I can't ever go back to that time. This particular one was my favorite. I've tried this one and the one in the dark blue bottle and this scrub was my favorite. Small microderm beads massaged into the face for a minute left my skin exfoliated, soft and radiant. I used this product 3 times a week in the shower and was super sad when I ran out. Never had I ever finished a scrub so fast. The price is a little much for me anyway, I cannot afford an 80$ scrub but if I had the money I would buy because it's worth it.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I love exfoliating my skin and made sure to pick this up when it was a weekly wow at Sephora a few months ago.  I was finally able to use it after using up my other one, and I'm so impressed.  It has a white creamy base that is filled with LOTS of little scrubbies.  You have to be suuuper gentle when rubbing it over your face as it is very rough, but my face felt so soft and smooth after I washed it off.  I'm excited to keep using this to keep my face refreshed a few times a week!
Quinn S.
Eugene, OR
I've never used an exfoliator as effective as this before. The beads are tiny and there's a ton of them in there, so you can use a very small amount of product and still get a great result. You don't have to use hardly any pressure when rubbing, because the beads do all the work for you. I've been using exfoliators for years, and I've tried too many to count, but nothing compares to this one. My skin feels soft as the day I was born after using, and stays that way for several days, which is perfect because you don't want to overuse the product and damage your skin.
Alisha F.
Excelsior
When used correctly, this product is amazing! I received the full size version of this product in a Boxycharm. The first two times I used this, I did not heed the precautions listed on the tube. The first time I used it, I left it on for the duration of my shower (15+ minutes) before rinsing and I could definitely tell there was some redness but no other obvious irritation. I used it again 2 days later (note: it is suggested to go at least 3 days between uses) because I had liked how my skin looked and felt after! However it had irritated my skin. I felt tingling and burning, and my face was so sensitive that day. However if you adhere to the directions from the brand, this is an amazing exfoliator. The beads are fine and it is a pleasure to rub in your skin. This is the only product that makes a visible difference in the size of my pores. I just wish I could use it more often!
Amy M.
Standish
I I can't say enough about this product! It is definitely in my top 3! I use this once a week, and WOW what a difference! I do recommend lightly massaging your face with this product, you don't need to press too hard or fast. When I use this product once a week, it eliminates that yucky, dull top layer of my skin, and reveals healthier, younger, brighter and firmer skin. I highly recommend this product to anyone age 30 and over.
Stephanie T.
Galion
The price is up there let me say that. However this product is recommended for 1x weekly use. I splurge on this. My skin always looks refreshed, more gloat because of removing dead skin, pores tightened. If you have sensitive skin like I do I would say use light pressure when rubbing products on your face as it will cause irritation if you use it aggressively. I love this product and almost all the microdermabrasion line.
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
Oh..MY....GOSH! I was in desperate need of an exfoliant and I found my new true love!! I only used it 2x so far but I already know!  It truely is the exfoliant I had always dreamed of. It doesn't foam up and lose its abrassiveness. It doesn't have large particles that you can feel damaging your skin. It does however feel nice and gritty yet with very small particle size! I use Retin-A on a daily for antiaging so I tend to feel like I need a manual exfoliant to remove any dead skin buildup. This made my face feel so soft. I have never used an exfoliant like this. I almost bought Philosophy microdermabrasion exfoliant (my usual go to) but I saw this and I'm so glad I changed from my usual product. It's pricey but wait for a sale and give this a try. You only need a small amount! In LoVE!!
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
I received this in a couple subscription boxes, and liked the product.  I am not big into physical exfoliation as many times this can exacerbate breakouts and force your skin to actually produce more oil.  I liked how fine the exfoliating particles were and didn't feel that it was extremely rough on my face.  I will sometimes use this if I feel a chemical peel doesn't completely get the job done.
Emily P.
Ridgway, PA
Is this worth the price?
Marlen S.
Is this safe for sensitive skin? Does it irritate or dry out the skin?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
I've never tried this brand, but I'm in love with Mary Kay's microdermabrasion kit. How does this compare?
Brittany B.
I got this in my Boxycharm and was excited because I would never buy it full price. Did it feel like rubbing glass all over your face to anyone else? The pin stopped when I stopped rubbing, so it's not an allergy to ingredients. I was rubbing gently but it was still borderline painful. Am I just super sensitive?
Christina R.
Medford , MA
Compare this to an actual microdermabrasion procedure in a spa. I have horrible skin texture on my forehead which I really want to smooth out but microdermabrasion procedure will cost me over $100