BY ORIGINS #82 in Serums

Irritation silently simmering within skin s surface may be aging your skin faster than the candles on your birthday cake. Now it s within your control. This patent-pending, clinically-proven serum features Dr. Weil s famed mega-mushroom blend now fortified with Chaga and Pleurotus Mushrooms and Sea Buckthorn. So it helps defend against silent skin-agers as never before. Calms. Soothes. Makes skin more resilient. The result: visible aging is slowed. Now that s a relief. Great for skin with Rosacea. Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum see more...

Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum
  • "I have combination oily/dry sensitive skin and prone to break out." in 1 review
  • "Cannot live without this product" in 1 review
  • "many people don't like the smell, but it goes away right after it's applied" in 1 review
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I have sampled almost everything in the Origins line that is under the Plantscriptions name and I love this serum because it is so light, it is in texture like a running thin lotion, it is very thin and absorbs very easily and leaves your skin incredibly soft. I don't think that I am old enough to need a very rich or heavy cream, ( I am 39 now. ), and this is perfect for me. I think as long as your skin feels comfortable you are pretty close to finding products good for you. These are my opinions and my opinions only.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Luz K.
Casas Adobes
this product is good I like the instructions are very clear the package is fine the smell is good does not smell weird when you apply it on your face it feels soft your skin has no perfume and the price is good for the quality of the product im love it.
Ellen P.
Chicago , IL
I sometimes experience redness around my cheeks so I use this during the day, after I wash my face but before my moisturizer. I think more long term use will help with results but I'm not necessarily sold on this, especially for the price. The calming face mask by Origins works much better to reduce redness.
Jordann M.
Seattle
I sometimes suffer from red, irritated skin and this product has been a godsend! After just one week of use, my irritation was non-existent and my skin felt so smooth. This has officially become a standard in my beauty routine and my face thanks me for it.
Anne P.
Cumming , GA
Phenomenal. Wish the price was better or else I would've kept buying it. But if it's within your budget you will NOT be disappointed. The very best serum I believe for sensitive skin, 'cause you feel and see the it calm down. Never irritates/clogs your pores and instantly makes your skin look younger. Highly recommend!
Analyssa G.
Ogden
I feel like this product really does the job for my skin It makes my makeup look flawless after using this. I really had skins problems. Patchiness and uneven skin tone and I must say this helped like a dream come true. So amazing. Must have for everyone.
Tiff G.
Lake hiawatha, NJ
I got this as a sample and i'm really very impressed with this product. It made my skin sooo smooth and and supple. Since origins is mostly organic, it adds to the quality of this product. I was so satisfied with this product that i ordered the full size.
Reilly H.
San Diego, CA
This serum keeps my skin tight and moisturized all day. It smells earthy, which I love, and is light in weight yet rich enough for long-term moisture. A little spendy, but I have no complaints about this item. I may or may not purchase this again.
Sanjana J.
Lucas
It's not bad, but I didn't notice much difference in the appearance of my skin after using it for several months. However, I wear sunscreen every day so my skin was not very damaged in the first place. I don't think I will be buying this again.
Alison J.
I have very sensitive and red skin. I've tried a lot of redness correcting products. Is this recommended for people with allergies and a history of hives?
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Nora a.
Does this serum help at all for acne prone skin? I have a bit of discoloration that I've been having trouble get rid of, so I would hoping this would do the trick. Any feedback from those that have used it?