BY DOS EQUIS #7 in Beer

Dos Equis was created in Mexico in 1897 by a German brew master, who blended his brewing heritage with the spirit of Mexican traditions. Originally called Siglo XX to celebrate the arrival of the 20th century it later became known as just Dos Equis (or simply two X's in Spanish). Dos Equis Lager Especial is a crisp and golden lager from Mexico, with just the right balance of flavor and refreshment. see more...

Victoria V.
Look: brilliant straw gold with rapidly rising bubbles and a 3" white foam collar with fair to good retention

Smell: mild aroma of flowers, hop earthiness, light fruit, light corn, light cracker and bread dough

Taste: light corn sweetness, faint apple, light cracker and bread dough finished with a slight tartness and a mild bitterness

Feel: moderately creamy with a medium light body, medium high carbonation and a crisp finish

Overall: You are drinking this because you are in a Mexican restaurant and this is the only beer on the menu you recognize. You are not drinking this for its quality.
Catherine R.
I love Dos Equis Lager Especial!  It has the best flavor but isn't heavy at all.  I buy the 12 pack of bottles at our local Publix and when we get home from work if my husband and I only want one drink we grab a Dos Equis instead of opening a bottle of wine.  We also order it at our local Mexican restaurant where you can get a large draft for $4.00.  I add lime to it when I get it draft.  Unlike other Mexican beers however, it doesn't need it.  The flavor is delicious and refreshing without the lime.  The lime just adds a nice touch.  It is reasonably priced and can be found in bottles and cans in most major grocery stores.
Harlie L.
Influenster is only giving me the option to select the can, though I have not tried this Dos Equis from the can, so I prefer the bottle. It is extremely hard for me to find a beer I like. A friend recommended it to me because I like Guinness and I did, in fact, LOVE Dos Equis. It is currently my top choice!
Eneida G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 20-7 Bottle more...
Dos Equis Lager Especial is the very first of many beers that I have tasted and this is by far my favorite. Since it is an imported beer it is a bit more pricey than other brands but worth it. Great to drink alone or dressed (beer salt and lime). A must have at any adult party or bar.
Mimi E.
Avon , OH
Review for: Placeholder Mexican more...
My husband and I love this beer! The price is great, not the cheapest one out there but definitely average which makes it’s affordable! The taste is great! We don’t need a lime with it yet love to add one! We don’t but it every day but definitely order it every time we eat at a Mexican restaurant!
Kristal F.
This is definitely my 'go-to' beer. It is smooth, crispy, and I find the taste super enjoyable. I throw a lime slice into the bottle, cover the top, flip it upside down, and I am ready to go. This beer is perfect for enjoying drinks with friends or even just winding down from long day!
Christina D.
Plano, TX
I do like this. It's not something that I tend to drink all the time but something that I turn to for a different authentic unique taste. This fear is something that is a little bit more pricier than other beers it is smooth it's crisp pairs well with lime and salt.
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
I love to drink this Dos Equis beer with a little bit of lime and chill powder on it, it gives it a good taste to it. This beer is not as strong flavor like other beers I really like this beer allot it's my favorite and I highly recommend it!!!!
Ingrid R.
Brooklyn, NY
Great to have dressed with some salt and lime and just as good when mixing for a dosarita or a michelada. Love having this at the beach or when I feel like going to the beach but I am not able to, because every sip is just as refreshing!
Caity B.
OKC
Review for: Cerveza Xx 24 Bottles more...
I love a good Dos Equis with salt and lime. Goes well with nachos, tacos, or any Mexican food. It is delicious, not too heavy, and affordable. It can be found anywhere almost. I will definitely continue to buy this product.
Stephers Y.
Grants Pass, OR
Which one is better this or heinakin
Savannah E.
Crescent city,ca
Is this beer all that everyone says it is?
Brenda M.
Albuquerque, NM
XX OR TECATE? ive only ever tried tecates
Jani T.
What's the best: corona or dos Equis?
Shemorell R.
Is this beer as good as everyone keeps saying? Is it similar to the taste of a corona