dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex uploaded by Debbie O.dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex uploaded by Ella P.

BY DERMALOGICA

Clinically proven to reverse the signs of aging, dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex regenerates the eye area. The retinol treatment reverses the multiple signs of skin aging, including wrinkles, crow's feet, puffiness, dark circles due to hyperpigmentation and skin sensitivity due to dehydration. Retinol and tissue-regenerating peptides plus vitamin C fortify skin to help strengthen against fine lines and related signs of aging. An exclusive UGL complex helps retexturize while oat proteins and fraxinus extract firm skin. It's formulated without artificial fragrances and colors, though it does contain vitamin A, so if you're pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a physician prior to use. How to use: Start using alternate nights for the first two weeks. As skin responds, build up to using nightly. After cleansing, smooth and pat around the eye area working from the outer corner inward. Brand: dermalogica. Style Name: dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex. Style Number: 1020228. see more...

Kelly L.
Loveland, OH
I picked this up because I have a chronic fear of developing crow's feet. Since *so far* I don't have any major signs of aging near my eyes I can't speak to the age reversal side of things...but I do find the product very moisturizing and would purchase again. I haven't yet because I am working my way through other eye creams, but it's a good one.
Lopana S.
Markham, ON
I got this as a sample. Not sure if I like it. I didn't see any significant changes after finishing up the sample, and it was a small size I received. I don't think I'll be buying the full size of this product as it is not only expensive for a small amount, but I have so many other eye creams that do way better.
Jackie B.
San Antonio, TX
Obsessed with this stuff. I’m always using eye creams at night but this is one of the better brands. It really does reduce wrinkles and leaves my under eyes less puffy.
Elizabeth J.
Spring, TX
I love using Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex for the sensitive eye area. This product met my expectations and is a bit pricey but worth the money. I think the formula is not too harsh and works well, so I would recommend it to others to use for themselves.
Kaylaaa ❣.
Minneapolis
This eye cream leaves your under eye feeling tight and nice. I’ve used this product multiple times and it’s very effective in its job. I got it from school, and since leaving school I use it all the time now I probably wouldn’t go out and buy it because I’ve heard it tends to be expensive but it’s amazing.
Denise D.
Canyon Lake, CA
The Dermalogica Age Reversal Eye Complex was recommended to me by my eyebrow gal! I can see an improvement around my eyes already. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it to keep my skin young and fresh. It has a great smell and you only need a pea size drop.
Sandra T.
Dermacologica brand is reliable. I've seen it at every hair and beauty show that I've been to in Orlando, Fl. It is a professional product that is available to all . Tutorials and education on how to use the product is widely available....great product!
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT
I got this in a 'meet dermalogica set', and it did not disappoint. I've used this brand a couple of times, but this was my first time using it. It's effective, gentle. What kind of skincare isn't really? I would love more! Maybe double the container?
Lindsey M.
Rush City, MN
This is a good eye cream for anyone to use. It really plumps up the fine lines that are a concern to most. It’s more of a gel like consistency and goes on smooth. You don’t need much at all so the product is worth the amount you pay, it will last!
Kayla M.
It seems to make my eyes feel and look better. I received this in an Ipsy bag. I would purchase in the future if it had a better/stronger desirable smell and didn't make my eyes water as much. There may be better eye products out than this.