BY DAISY #2 in Sour Cream

Daisy® Pure & Natural® Sour Cream. see more...

Daisy Pure & Natural Sour Cream
  • "I'm a huge sour cream fan...which is why I'm not a size 2 but I'm perfectly okay because this sour cream makes it worth it!" in 8 reviews
  • "It tastes great and goes with almost anything." in 2 reviews
  • "this is the only sour cream that i buy to use it alot on tacos potatoes on mashed potatoes occasionally very tasty can even put a little bit of chives in it and make a dip for you chips" in 1 review
Amber K.
Lakeland, GA
Daisy sour cream is absolutely versatile. We use it for topping tacos to making onion creme for flank steaks. I love the creaminess if daisy and wouldn’t use any other brand sour cream. With daisy you get the most bang for your buck.
Michelle T.
This is the brand of sour cream I always use. It's great with anything. Perfect for Taco Tuesdays or a perfect combination with guac and salsa. The texture is very creamy and the taste is very rich. I recently used it with nachos topped with Chili, this sour cream was the perfect topping for it all.
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
I love sour cream and I will eat almost any brand for any meal, however the best brand I've ever had will always be this one! I put it on everything and even whisk some into my scrambled egg mix to make fluffy eggs! The texture and the flavor are too perfect! It's worth the few more cents over store brand!
Megan A.
Daisy sour cream is THE BEST, bar none. I have used multiple other brands and none compare to Daisy. And I am a sour cream fanatic. I use it on everything. EVERYTHING. On top of baked potatoes, tacos, dip steak in it, dip doritos in it, put it in chili, baking recipes, dip recipes. There is nothing that Daisy sour cream does not taste good in. It's so creamy and has a rich flavor which is exactly how I think sour cream should be. Highly recommend compared to any other brands!
Kylie I.
Spring Hill, TN
I use Daisy for all of my sour cream needs! It tastes amazing and adds the perfect texture to all of my dishes! I use it in my smothered Burritos and it makes the dish AMAZING! I will never use another Brand of sour cream as long as daisy is around
Charlene D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Daisy Sour Cream. It's delicious on its own but it also mixes in recipes well. Even recipes that you would not expect. I tried it with mushrooms and shallots for the au jous for smothered pork chops and it was fantastic. I'm gonna try it in a ton more recipes. The creamy consistency makes it a great alternative.
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
My all time favorite spur cream brand. It is super smooth and creamy and has such a rich taste. I've also noticed that it seems to last a lot longer than other brands I've used! A must have for my crock pot chili!
Katherine B.
Love this sour cream on anything. Like those tacos, you buy in the frozen foods need something extra to go with. Makes it taste 10 times better. Not the healthiest choice but the flavor is good! I would recommend this to others because of how good it is!
kandiss J.
I think this sour cream is the best. I think it taste better than most others and i put it on lots of foods and i use it to make lots of things too. Its fresh and natural. I recommend it.
Holly G.
At only 1 Net Carb per serving, I have been having this on everything lately!! I love to put a dollop in my Mexican chicken soup to make it extra creamy and it helps with the spiciness. I keep going back for more!!