BY CVS #8 in Gummy Candy

• Does anyone else bite only half a worm as to not eat both colors ...8 Answers
  • Do these taste like and as soft as the name brand kind 7 Answers
Lorena P.
Lakeside, CA
I love gummy type of candies, and it's always nice to change up versus having regular of having sour ones. I like when these go on sale at CVS, because they make great road trip snacks. They don't have too much sour or sweet on them, just the right mix of flavor. My favorite are the red and yellow ones.
Amanda C.
Norwalk, CT
First they are sour, then they are sweet! They are gummy and fun to play with as well as eat! I got these cvs treats at cvs. The price is super cheap which makes it easy to grab a bag on the go. I dont buy these often because i dont want my teeth to rot out but they are fun on road trips
Kristie C.
Fresno, CA
Absolutely an amazing snack to eat at such a cheap price! You get a lot in the bag and there so so good!! I love them and there so so so good!!!! I can est these all days and not get tired!! There more affordable then gas station candies, and there much better! Would recommend to anybody!
Kas B.
Greenville
Well this is not an item that I purchased regularly. My kids love this as a go to snack when having movie night. For a sour gummy worm they taste very good. The CVS candy brands are equal in flavor too much more expensive brands. We will definitely purchase again as soon as movie night
Gwyn B.
Tabernacle, NJ
This candy is probably my favorite candy EVER. On my way home from work sometimes I go out and buy a bag of these to share with my daughter because she loves them too!! They have just a little bit of sour to them but not too much. Next time you go to the store pick some up and enjoy!!
Darshanee M.
N Chesterfld, VA
In all honesty. When I want a nice sour and sweet treat, my first thought is gummy worms! However, name brand companies want to charge an arm and a leg for a package of candy? No thanks! The CVS brand is just as good as any of the others! Don’t be fooled by the store brand. It’ll be better for your cravings and your wallet;)
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Marie Celeste H.
Lexington
I love these sour gummy worms. My daughter picks them just about every time we go to CVS. They taste so yummy and I'm sure to snag a few for my self. I feel like they are better then the others I have tried. I have had gummy candy leave a bad after taste but not these.
Cynthia S.
I’m not gonna type on here and act like I don’t buy these. They’re candies and they’re good. they’re cheap and we know that. you can find them in any gas station and that makes it even better. the fact that they’re not too sour OR sweet is what’s even better. Buy them
Rebekah ✌.
S El Monte, CA
These were very sour! Hence the sour worms. But I like that! What I didn’t like is that they were a bit hard to chew. They are so-so. I guess I’d I was really craving something sweet and sour I would purchase again. If you like sour then I would recommend!
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
What color worms are your favorite? Mine are the blue and red ones. =)
Maylin A.
Kihei, HI
Does anyone else bite only half a worm as to not eat both colors at the same time? I'm not even sure if they actually taste diffent or it's just the colors are different, but I'd like to think they do.
April G.
Hope Mills, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do these taste like and as soft as the name brand kind
Aarzoo S.
delhi, New Delhi
What u guys recommend ? Which flavors should I choose
Annay R.
South El Monte, CA
I really love candy and was wondering if these are any good? Sometimes store brand candy isn't that great. Any thoughts? (: