CrestSuper Size Value Package 3d White Vivid Teeth Whitening Strips (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jeanne Y.CrestSuper Size Value Package 3d White Vivid Teeth Whitening Strips (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jeanne Y.CrestSuper Size Value Package 3d White Vivid Teeth Whitening Strips (Pack of 3) uploaded by Gillian H.

BY CREST #46 in Teeth Whiteners

Get visibly whiter teeth in just 30 minutes a day. Can you spare just 30 minutes a day for just 12 days to reverse years of staining? Of course you can. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Classic Vivid makes it easy to whiten teeth and reveal a brighter smile.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal W.
You probably won’t find a more effective teeth whitener on the market at this price point. It might seem expensive at first but when you start looking into it they are very budget friendly compared to other options. Put them in before you shower and before you know it the half hour is up and you have almost immediate results. Best teeth whitener for fast, easy use.
Sarah O.
Nashville, TN
These teeth whitening strips amazed me. I was only on day three when I had noticed my stained teeth become very white. I finished using my box and I think it’s safe to say that I have never had teeth so white.
Dominique D.
Redby , MN
I love using these whitening strips they work really well and you can notice a difference within a month the only downside is they are quite expensive other then that I’d highly recommend this
Jeanne Y.
Dallas, TX
These whitening strips changed my life. When I was in high school, my gay best friend told me that I had yellow teeth and my self-conscious teenage self bought these. Five years later and I still get compliments about how white my teeth are. If you're an avid coffee drinker, these will take away those yellow stained teeth. The strips are easy to apply, but they do produce quite a bit of saliva. The only con is the taste of it, but it does not matter at all when you see the results. I 100% recommend them!
Bridget C.
Richmond, VA
I use these every few months! I absolutely adore these white strips and I love that they are flexible with my teeth. I only find myself having to use them maybe every two or so months, because they whiten my teeth so well. The only downfall, I do find my teeth becoming quite sensitive after using these, but luckily the sensitivity only lasts about a day or so. I am overall always impressed by these white strips.
Mae M.
These work pretty well. They don't make your teeth super bright white but at the same time I don't think they are supposed to. I used them and actually didn't notice a huge difference in my teeth color so I ended up going and getting a different strength of whitening strips.
Meghan D.
East Walpole, MA
This product works like magic. I use it for a week and my teeth are perfectly white. It is pretty expensive so I consider it an investment, but coffee stains my teeth and this fixes my problem! This is one of the few strips that work and I would definitely buy again.
Sarah M.
The packaging is great, but that's really the only good thing I can say about this product. I know not to get my hopes up with most whitening products because they usually don't work, and this is no exception. The strips do not stay on and slip and slide everywhere.
Rebecca O.
Grand Rapids, MI
I saw pretty adequate results using my Crest Vivid White Teeth Whitening Strips. I did experience extreme sensitivity and discomfort after using them 4-5 times in one week. It took a couple weeks for my teeth to not hurt when eating cold or hot food items. I will definitely use them in the future but will consult my dentist before doing so to see if there is a way I can avoid this discomfort again!
Jasmine L.
I used these for a little while, and I did see my teeth whiten. I enjoyed the results. The only thing that makes me give it 4 stars is that they made my teeth very sensitive. I noticed that cold hurt quite badly, and heat was almost unbearable for a little while. I'm not sure what all played into that, but I did love the results that I was getting.
rebecca m.
how long does this product take to make your teeth white?
Brenda L.
Santiago
Is good for teeths or nah?!
Kiara M.