BY COVERGIRL #69 in Mascara

Experience COVERGIRL’s first-ever volume + length mascara!

The fiberstretch formula and oversized brush make every little lash bigger, fuller, longer-looking, and more dramatic.* Also available in Water Resistant!

• Is it just me or does my CG Lash Blast Fusion mascara, along with...2 Answers
  • Does this give more volume than the maybellion rocket mascara?3 Answers
  • Which mascara is better COVERGIRL LashBlast Fusion Mascara or COV...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda G.
Today I shall be reviewing the covergirl lash blast fusion mascara that I recently received complimentary from covergirl for being a covergirl insider I received this mascara in the shade 870 black brown. This product claims to increase the length and volume of your lashes by 10x. Let me start off with the packaging of this mascara. I find this mascaras packaging to be bulky but similar to most mascara tubes by Covergirl. I absolutely love the dark purple cover. Next, I’ll briefly go over the mascara wand/brush. I am not a fan of the mascara wand for this mascara, again I find it similar to many of mascara brushes from covergirl I have come across. This particular wand has short spiny plastic bristles. I prefer actual bristles made from fibers because I the ones made from plastic don’t allow me to comb the mascara through my lashes. Additionally the mascara itself doesn’t distribute itself across the wand evenly and often ends up on one part of the wand in excess and sparse in other parts. The mascara formulation itself is problematic for me. I don’t entirely believe it’s because of the formulation alone but rather a combination of the formulation and the brush. This mascara is quite thick and makes my lashes clumpy very easily. It takes me a while to use the wand to attempt to apply it evenly for each of my lashes and remove/comb through clumps. I found that this mascara formulation did not lengthen my lashes nor make them more voluminous. Instead i find that this formulation defines my natural lashes very well and separates them. The color is more brown than black but I enjoy the change from my usual black mascaras. My overall rating for this product would be a 2.0/5.0 because it doesn’t live up to either of its claims to lengthen or volumizing, the formulation clumps my lashes easily, and the wand/brush itself is an issue for me. While this is in no way the worst mascara I’ve ever used I still would not recommend it nor purchase it in the future. I am grateful for the chance to have been able to try this product for free.
Lauren C.
Arlington, MA
This one is a little more natural than the original LashBlast but still gives nice fullness and volume. I have the waterproof kind and to be honest, it’s not very waterproof. It does come right off in water. I thought I had a bad tube but I bought it a second time with the same results. That’s the only reason it isn’t 5 -Star for me but I would recommend it and will probably purchase again.
Alysia S.
Panorama City, CA
Bought this in brown for the days I wan't no makeup on my face EXCEPT mascara. So for when I want a natural lash look. And that's what i feel you get with this. A very natural mascara look. I found nothing special with this. But I imagine this is perfect for the young girls who are just starting to get into makeup, I'd buy another one of these for my 13 year old sister. It says in the description that it adds volume and length at the same time, but I don't find that. I find it only adds some volume. So if you're looking for big thick beautiful lashes (like i usually love!!!!) this isn't for you. But that is just my experience.
Erin M.
Mount Vernon, IN
I absolutely love this mascara. I keep coming back to it every time I try something new. I usually use 2 to 3 coats but it makes my lashes look fluffy and long. Lashes stay nice and soft. I honestly can't recommend this enough. It's not waterproof though, so be aware of that.
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
I liked this mascara at first when I got it but slowly it started clumping . It also made my eyelashes come off when I was applying, I don't think my eyelashes like the formula . After the first use tho my eyelashes looked thick! I liked how it looked for the most part . I gave it to my mom who loves to use it and uses it a lot for her eyelashes . But my mom has little lashes so maybe that's why she likes it lol
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I felt like purchasing this product was a waste of money. I figured since Covergirl is a well known brand, that the mascara would be amazing. I was proven wrong. When applied, your eyelashes don't look any different than if you just didn't put anything on in the first place. I have tried applying several coats and still barely noticeable. I feel like this product should cost way less for what it is (or isn't...)
Lindsay M.
Buffalo, NY
I’ve been using this mascara for YEARS! It is my go to, ride or die mascara. Worth every penny. The price is amazing and so it the product. Great staying power and no flaking fall out of the mascara.
em ❂.
I’ve been using this stuff since middle school and I’m now a senior in high school. It’s been by my side through everything. I’ll never switch to another mascara. Hands down the best.
Krystal S.
San Jose, CA
Covergirl lash blast is my go to mascara when I want a “natural makeup” look. It isn’t a dramatic mascara, and even though I try and layer the mascara, it doesn’t make my lashes long or voluminous. I definitely wouldn’t pick this up, if you’re looking for something dramatic. But it is a good mascara if you’re looking for a light makeup day!
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
I like how natural this looks while still giving length and volume. It doesn’t clump and it makes your lashes look soooo pretty and fluttery. I like the packaging as well. The only thing I don’t like is that it seems to dry out fast but at such a cheap price it’s not a problem to rebuy it. I would recommend for pretty natural looking lashes.
Diane N.
Dickinson, TX
Does this give more volume than the maybellion rocket mascara?
Sara M.
Debbie W.
Williamson, WV
Is it just me or does my CG Lash Blast Fusion mascara, along with other CG mascaras I've tried, dry out faster than before?