COVERGIRL Glossy Nights Glosstinis uploaded by Flora R.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Outlast Stay Brilliant Glosstinis Offer Bright Trendy Colors For Day, Plus Light Up The Night With Colors That Glow Under Blacklight. Glossy, Exotic Color That Can Last As Long As A Week!&Nbsp; Glossy, Exotic Colors Of The Season.&Nbsp; With Built-In Topcoat For Glossy Shine. Made In Usa

Buy on Jet.com
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love the small sizes since I have never finished a bottle of nail polish, and the color selection. The colors I've bought and used applied nicely with two coats, but as most polish it chipped on my nails in the first 12 hours.

Might be a fine formula for others, but not a favorite of mine since it doesn't last very long.
Porsha P.
Coverage and colors are beautiful for this inexpensive nail polish. It doesn't get funky and unuseable like a lot of other small polished I've used. I've had several tubes of these in various colors and the polish is still thin and fluid. The colors are bright and only takes two coats for most. Oodles better than BonneBell!
Bahar V.
Los Angeles
The pigment in the nail polishes are amazing which make applications at home easier. At home I can with only 1 layer paint my nails messy free. The applicator is also very good at not getting on skin. WORTH PRICE!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Review for: CoverGirl Glossy Nights Glosstinis more...
This polish is very very pretty. Like the name says it's very glossy and shiny on the nail. Very easy to apply, though I wish the brush was a little thicker. It's basically your standard nail brush. Personally, not a fan of the square shaped bottle. I have one of those rings that holds the nail polish bottle for me so it doesn't tip over, and this won't fit in there. That's a nit pick though. The polish itself is good. Covers well in one coat. I purchased from Walgreens so it wasn't very expensive at all.
Clare G.
Fort Worth
Review for: CoverGirl Glossy Nights Glosstinis more...
I found this on clearance at Walgreens one day and took a chance and it dried really fast the color was gorgeous and it's my go to the only bummer is that it's such a tiny jar but yeah I recommend you others
Lindsey S.
Really liked this color for the winter, was a great bold color I was looking for. Was my first time trying this, and the color caught my eye in the CVS. It was on sale with a coupon. Went on smooth and dried nice. Only needed one coat is this color to get the look
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Love this nail polish. The color is a gorgeous raspberry color. The formula is super smooth and it dries down super glossy. Very pretty on the fingers and toes. Perfect for summer.
Courtney J.
Barboursville, WV
I have TONS of nail polish, but this brand is my fave! I love glossy nails... Long or short...and this did the trick! I wish the particular color I bought dried a bit darker, but still looked fab!
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
Review for: CoverGirl Glossy Nights Glosstinis more...
This is a great color for any time of the year and the color lasts without chip as long as to be expected. Covergirl has great prices compared to other brands. I would definitely buy this product again!
Jhanna M.
Marysville, OH
I bought one recently and it is enchanted since it is enough to paint them only once and they are not transparent or anything, with much brightness and without spills
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
What's your favorite nail color?
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
I've been seeing this all around and I'm wondering if this really works well? I love the glossy finish that it advertises and was wondering is this legit?