BY COLOURPOP #77 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I only got this becuase on their website a few days before Christmas they were letting you pick out a free palette with any 75 dollar purchase plus free shipping. Couldn't beat the deal they were having. I got 3 palettes total. One was ten bucks and the other one was only 12 and this one was free like I said. Also got a concealer and 8 lip glosses and a few lippi stix which I absolutely looove! Shipping was free so that was cool too. These are the first products I've ever owned from colourpop aswell as buying from them. Everything was easy, smooth and simple. Shipping was fast. Out of the 3 palettes I got this one is my least favorite. The other 2 palletes i got were more neutrals and this one is deff funky. It is a beautiful pallete. And the shadows are super pigmented and creamy (like the others) I feel in love with colourpop. Lol the hype is real..great prices.. Great products. Next I would like to try their make up brushes and eyebrow stuff so guess we'll see! Oh and this pink in this palette isn't for me but OMG it really is soo pretty and to die for! Packaging is also bomb af... My little pony? Pshhh yess plz! Also got 2 of the my little pony lip glosses... Both were like a gold glittery tone.. Beautiful! N I bought 2 of those from the jump becuase I knew I was guna love it (and they were only 4 bucks a piece!) ♥
Daniela M.
Virginia Beach
The packaging of this palette is super adorable but definitely not for everyone. Personally I love ponies, especially the vintage ones that happened to be on this palette and the entire collection. The color selection is also very unique and at first glance not very impressive. When I first saw it I thought I'd hardly use it because the colors don't seem to go together. After some thinking I realized I don't own any colorful eyeshadow palettes and for this price it won't be a waste if I don't end up using it every day. I decided to get it and I'm so happy I did.The selection of the palette allows for lots of creativity. The top row has very wearable shades that can also contribute to a very creative look. The second row is my favorite because I love pinky purple makeup looks and I find myself using those shades a lot. The bottom row is very cool toned but still very wearable if you want it to be. The black shade is actually a sheer black with purple sheen which added on top of one of the pinks creates the most stunning deep purple shade!
Cheryl C.
Ok just to be clear, I️ have not used these products yet. My score is based on packaging, price and as a recommendation for gifts. My Little Pony was my favorite cartoon as a little girl in the 1980’s. I️ know that they are still around because my daughters were obsessed with the newer Anime looking show. When I️ saw this, I️ knew I️ had to get something from the collection. Originally, I️ was going to grab a palette to give to my kids as play makeup. However the items are so nicely packaged and so cute that I️ decided I am keeping it for myself. During Black Friday, the deals were so good and nostalgia started pouring in my veins that I️ had to grab a set for my childhood BFF. I bought the the palette, both hilighters and Individual eyeshadows, 5 of the 6 available Lippies. I️ noticed that in photos there was a MLP cosmetic case but didn’t see on the site. I ended up doing a search for I️t and that’s how I️ bought it. Now, I️ can look at the unused makeup set and I️ immediately get a positive feeling of joy. My little guilty pleasure at the moment.
Amber M.
Bellefonte, PA
I purchased this over Cyber Monday when it was on sale. I couldn't resist these cute, retro ponies, despite the fact that this isn't an everyday color choice palette for me. They're too pastel for my day-to-day look.

However, I have had tons of fun playing with different looks using these and have found that you can get a lot of different looks from this set of shadows - from cutesy to smokey.

The only complaint I have is that these are formulated and baked in a way that they have kind of a layer over the top that has to be scratched or rubbed away to get the color going. Until you break the surface of the shadows, the pigment is really dull.

Overall, a fun palette that I will use and that I enjoy having in my collection.
It's J.
Ithaca, NY
This is my first colorful and 'fun' eyeshadow palette and it allowed me to experiment more with bolder colors in my eye looks. The packaging is adorable (i even kept the box because of the pony pattern). The colors are bold but can also be used in less dramatic looks as well. The only thing I don't like about the palette is the formula. I usally love colourpop pressed powder shadows, but a lot of the shades felt chalky/patchy. I would have to do multiple swatches to get them to show on my skin.  However, the metallic blue is very frosty and has a beautiful foiled effect. Overall, this palette is a great collector item and is a great way to experiment with more colorful eyeshadows!
Arshena A.
This is the 2nd colourpop palette I’ve tried, yes please bring first and my favorite simply because I love warm orangey shades. Aside from the cute packaging, these shades are absolutely beautiful and a staple in any makeup lover’s collection. I personally think everyone should own some fun colors in their collection like teals, blues, purples, pinks, duo chromes, & this palette has it all. Just like the yes please palette, this palette is pigmented and blendable! I bought the Anastasia subculture and prism palettes but after trying these, I returned those bc the quality of colourpop eyeshadows are honestly my favorite. You really can’t go wrong with these palettes so if you were thinking of trying any, do it!!!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I receive my palette in the mail yesterday and was so excited to see the adorable retro Pony Packaging. It's absolute 80's glory! The palette has a holographic moment on the ponies, the Shadows are beautiful and offer a great color selection, and it even came with a pack of retro Pony stickers. The shimmer shadows are extremely pigmented and blend like a dream. I love to add a pop of shimmer in the center of my lid or create a sleek cut crease with the shimmers. As with most shimmer shadows, it helps to spray your brush or finger before applying. The matte shadows are a bit powdery but really work great! I can already think of so many looks that I can create with this palette. It has little fall out and it's long wear. I almost don't like to use it because it's so cute and special!
Maria J. C.
Hialeah, FL
Another well thought out and creative collection by Colourpop! I am rarely disappointed with their eyeshadows or their eyeshadow palettes, but I find it kind of odd that Colourpop now has 2 eyeshadows with the name Fire Fly, one of them is part of their permanent collection sold as a single matte ivory shade, the other is only available in this palette and it is a shimmer/metallic shade. I truly feel this eyeshadow palette is for someone who has loved My Little Pony since childhood, making it more of a collector's item and for someone who is into bright colors. Other than those two factors, this not ideally an everyday eyeshadow palette but I do like it and will continue to use it!
Paige M.
Newburgh, IN
I am a huge fan/collector of MLP since early childhood, and a makeup collector, so this is a dream collaboration for me! I recently also bought the Colourpop Yes, Please! palette and fell in love with their eye shadow formula, which is simply awesome for the price point, and just in general. Very pigmented and blendable with little fallout. I think the thing that impresses me the most about this collection is that, while they could have gone the straightforward route with very candy-colored shades (and I love bright hues), they opted for a more subtle and very gorgeous set of shades that are wearable, unique, and still capture the essence of MLP. I also appreciate that they're all named after vintage ponies! I'd recommend this collection to anyone, MLP fan or not, who wants to add some color to their look, but in a more understated fashion, or for someone like myself who usually goes big or goes home and wants to tone it down every so often.
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I was very surprised to find how wearable the shades are. When I think of my little pony, I imagine rainbows and very vibrant pinks/purples. The darkest shade is actually a dark slightly shimmery purple. I like this because a black would be too hard to work into the shades. There were a few shades that swatched very chalky, but overall you can come up with fun looks and that’s what I was looking for in the ColourPop My Little Pony Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette .
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Love it or Leave it?😕
Dania C.
Schuyler , NE
Are they pigmented?
Priscilla G.
Norfolk, VA
I really like colourpop, but I’ve only ever gotten the lippies. I’ve heard both good, and bad things about their eyeshadows. Enough bad to make me hesitant in buying it. I love my little pony though, and these colors. So I’m wondering it the shadows are pingmented and how blendable they are?
Lisa L.
Pontiac , MI
Pur my little pony palette vs colourpop my little pony palette? Which one would you buy?ColourPop My Little Pony Pressed Powder Eyeshadow PaletteMy Little Pony: The Movie Collection Eyeshadow Palette
Rachel L.
This brand isn't even sold in stores yet, y'all!. But when they are, they'll be in sephora, not ulta...??