BY COLOURPOP #9 in Lipstick

Lippie Stix Formula contains Vitamin E, Mango, Avocado, and Shea butter for added comfort and moisture. None of our Lippie formulas contain any nasty ingredients like Parabens or Sulfates.

Matte X Full-coverage, SUPER matte lipstick (think liquid lip status) with a very unique, lightweight, and velvety feel.

Application Tips

Step One - Start with freshly exfoliated lips! Prime your lips with our Lippie Primer for smoother application and more comfortable wear!

Step Two - Line your lips with a matching Lippie Pencil; this will help you achieve the perfect finished look and give the appearance of fuller lips.

Step Three - Apply your Lippie Stix and you're good to go!

If desired, you can apply your favorite Ultra Glossy Lip on top of your Lippie Stix for more oomph!

Ingredients
Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearyl Methicone, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl Laurate, Microcrystalline Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Flavor, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, C12-16 Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Betaine, Momordica Grosvenori Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

• I've never tried anything from colourpop....what are your favorit...94 Answers
  • What's your favorite colourpop lippie stix colour? ColourPop Lip...6 Answers
  • Question has been deleted1 Answers
Brida F.
Seattle, WA
I am a huge fan of Colourpop's Lippie Stix. I have six of them in four of the different finishes - Matte X (She Bad), Matte (Pitch, Grunge and Bull Chic), Creme (Aquarius) and Pearlized (Wet). What I love about these is that the different finishes truly are different, not just a redundant selling gimmick. All four finishes that i have tried are incredibly pigmented, far moreso than the average bullet lipstick. Lippie Stix have a huge range of interesting colors and there really is something for everyone. The stand out finish for me is the Matte X range - the color I got from this set applied like a regular matte bullet lipstick, drier than usual but still creamy enough to swipe on, applied totally opaque in one coat (as did all my others) and - here's the clincher - dried down almost like a matte liquid lip. I have only seen one other bullet lipstick behave like this (Aoa Studio's Wonder Liplock line) and this was the more comfortable and aesthetically pleasing of the two. It is not cakey at all and does not crack. It also lasts all day without re-application like a liquid lipstick. I was incredibly impressed with this formula and definitely recommend it to matte lippie lovers who may steer away from bullet lipsticks thinking they won't get the desired intensity (that used to be me). I also recommend the whole Lippie Stix range to anyone looking for a color beyond the usual and not wanting to pay Lime Crime prices (or anyone mourning the discontinuation of Lime Crime's Unicorn bullet lipsticks) - Colourpop have an extensive range of interesting and bright colors in a variety of finishes and are constantly adding more. I always keep my eye on this range!
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Poppin, Lippie Primer, Bossy more...
I bought some Colourpop Lippie Stix for the first time during their BOGO free sale. I had never tried them before, but In had heard good things. I was nervous because these are matte and I know that their matte liquid lips can be a bit too drying, but these were great.

The primer felt very soft and smooth on my lips. I'm going to try this on my Suede Liquid Lip from Colurpop to really put it to the test, but so far I like it.

I tried the shade is Poppin. It's a very bright and vibrant raspberry color. It has incredibly pigment and felt amazing on the lips. I couldn't even tell I was wearing it at all. It did smudge a bit throughout the day as I ate, but that's to be expected. It didn't really transfer, though, normally I have a lipstick stain on any cup or straw I drink from, but that didn't happen with this lipstick. I would recommend these Lippie Stix if you want a matte look but the liquid lips are too drying for you.
Kimberly C.
Review for: Daydream, Parker more...
I was able to get my hands on these hippies when ColourPop had one of their BOGO sales and bought Parker and Daydream. I had heard so many great things about them and have been a loyal customer to the brand so of course my expectations were pretty high to say the least. The colors were absolutely beautiful, though a little different from the pictures of their swatches and how they appeared not he models on their website, but the textures were inconsistent, even though they were the same lipsticks. Daydream was by far the driest lip product I had ever used, I ended up having to warm it up on the back of my hand and then a little more with a lighted just so I could use it. Daydream was perfect though, smooth and opaque, a beautiful color for any skin tone. I don't know if anyone else had this problem, I'm just saying be weary on which color you pick.
Kristen N.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Other more...
I received the Colourpop Lippiestix in Matte X in a past Ipsy bag. The product I received was a normal size color. The Matte X color was a beautiful bright pink. It definitely was more on the hot pink side of things, but it was the perfect pink shade I had been looking for for some time. It wasn’t garish, too Red, or too light. It is perfect. I get so many compliments on the color.

It is more on the matte end, but it is creamy, unlike other matte lip colors. It does not dry my lips out and had staying power, although I have noticed it feathers.

As I write this review, I realize I need to try other shades!
Michele N.
These are great because these are inexpensive and are pigmented and beautiful and are small enough to toss in your purse or even put in your pocket for touch ups.
These are what I would call a semi matte formula. They do dry down more then a regular lipstick does but it still has some slip/glide to them which is nice because it helps keep your lips feeling miosturized. These are not transfer proof but do last on the lip for about 4 hours before needing a LITTLE touch up but these do not last through eating.
I would...and I DO recommend Color Pop products to friends and family because it is a more inexpensive brand but has great qualities just like the more expensive higher end products.
Rhiannon C.
Cullowhee, NC
Such a great lippie. I got one in the shade candy paint. I will say the description doesn’t match it. The website says it’s a terra-cotta and it doesn’t look much like that in person but it’s still very nice. There’s different finishes to the lippie sticks but this one is a matte finish and I have to say if I don’t moisturize really well it is a tad drying but it doesn’t bother me since it’s easily fixed with my lip balm. Bc it’s matte it does last quite a while on my lips. It doesn’t get cakey or start peeling off like some mattes do. I got mine on sale for like $3 so for the price and performance I’m very happy with it. Never been disappointed with a colourpop product
Lissa S.
Crescent City, CA
My first time trying Colourpop I purchased the “Over Brunch” Lippie Stix Collection. Lippie Stix in Parker-matte, Payton-matte, Cami-matte X, Faded-creme, Rooftop-creme, and Mirror, Mirror-Matte X. I love that they have a variety of finishes to fit everyone’s liking. I myself love the matte and crime finishes. They are a super decent price start at $5 each and they often have sales! Love that!they are also long lasting considering the price and have a nice application.
Magdaliz P.
Review for: Other more...
This matte finish lippie lasts all day! It’s super pigmented and comfortable on the lips. I bought the ‘over brunch’ case because I wanted to split the lippies in different Christmas bags. I kept this one, and I’m so glad I did. ColourPop Lippie Stix if you are looking for a way to start a collection, or to learn what fits better on you...can’t go wrong with this color.
Fatima A.
these lippie stix come in so many shades and formulas and they're so affordable and easy to apply with the smaller applicator compared to a traditional lipstick! this one came in a matte finish so it dried matte completely. they tend to fade easily if u eat or drink however if u dont there will be no problem. they  are pretty comfortable for matte although i prefer a more glossy or satin finish. the shade brink is a gorgeous warm peachy terracota which doesnt really show up too bold on my fair skintone cause the shade of my lips are similar to the shade itself. overal great products and shade range 4/5
Samantha Y.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade "After Shock" and I absolutely love it! I tend to prefer pink-reds, especially rosy shades, and this shade is a really lovely rose color on me. I was afraid it would be a little dark on my pale skin tone based on the product images on Colourpop's site, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was lighter on me. It applies nicely with one stroke and because the lipstick is thinner than most, I am able to avoid applying it outside of my lips. Since I'm not quite a fan of matte lipsticks, I always layer Chapstick underneath it to make sure my lips always stay hydrated.
Taylor J.
Hayden, ID
I've never tried anything from colourpop....what are your favorite products?
Dani P.
I'm so hesitant to buy Colourpop (even though everyone says great things about the brand) because I can't see the colors in person! Are the colors on the website true to the actual product?
Kayla D.
Must have colours?
Holly U.
Are these very drying on the lips? And do they wear even and not flake?
Pili T.