BY PALMOLIVE

Powerful formula is tough on grease but soft on hands. Leaves dishes sparkling clean. Stock up and save Application: Hand Dishwashing Applicable Material: CeramicFiberglassPlasticStainless Steel Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM46112CT. 46112CT. Ultra Palmolive Ultra Palmolive Dishwashing Liquid. see more...

• "This cleans my dishes so well and gets rid of any funky smell" in 1 review
  • "We've always used this in my parent's home, it's great to continue to use it in my own." in 1 review
  • "I don't even have to use a lot of it to get the dishes clean." in 1 review
  • "Great dish washer soap." in 1 review
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Colgate Palmolive Dishwashing Liquid is the dishwashing liquid I prefer. It gets my dishes squeaky clean. Cuts through the tough grease and grime with ease. I love the way it leaves my hands soft after doing a sink full of dishes. It suds up nicely, and a little goes a long way. Not expensive at all. I buy my Palmolive from Kroger.
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
I have been using Palmolive Dishwashing Soap for many years and have grown to depend on its cleaning ability and concentrated form. It was so good, I usually had to dilute it a least 1:1 to get the same consistency as "other" products. Recently I have realized it was noticeably watered down. Over the years, I have tried many generic store brands to save money, but went back to Palmolive because you had to use much more to get the same effect.
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Palmolive Dish Liquid Original I am currently working with this dish soap . I have been using this same one for about 2 months and I hand wash dishes at least twice a day. Once after breakfast and after dinner! So it’s a great selling point. Supper affordable and my mom swears by this!!
Anna S.
Batesville, IN
Basic soap. I bought this originally because it was only $1 at target as compared to Dawn $3, but I would have rather have spent the extra $2 on Dawn. It takes a lot to get this soap to foam up, as opposed to Dawn which only takes a tiny amount. I feel like I use more of this product than I need to on a consistent basis because it takes so much of it to foam up.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Palmolive liquid soap has been around since I can remember I myself will use this also it’s a strong and effective and clean smell there is no after smell like other dish soaps and very effective soap to even mop,the kitchen floors I,strongly recommend Palmolive soapPalmolive Liquid Dish Soap in Original Scent - 24 Pack
Shekiter D.
Jackson, MS
Somtimes I use Palmolive instead of other dishwashing liquids. It works the same. Nice scent. Great product for the money. Very effective on grease. And use for bathroom cleaning as well. I recommend this product to all my friends. And I will buy it again. Palmolive Ultra Original Concentrated Dish Liquid
Stephanie A.
Corpus Christi
This is the brand we have used for generations, the only brand I trust.  Back when I was very little and my GreatGrandmother using this to fill our bubble bottles for when we were outside blowing bubbles.  I love how your hands are never rough and dry, and how you only need a little bit to go a long way!
Andrea B.
Palmolive is  reasonably priced and effective. It can be found at your local supermarkets and convient dollar stores. It leaves the dishs clean without a residue from the beginning till the end. And if you're like me and like soap suds to last, this product will do just that. Great product, I would recommend.
DaJonna W.
Greensboro
It smells like a pine forest. It is very affordable when you catch it on sale and use coupons with it. I use it when it is  available in my house. It works excellently on dishes that has a lingering food residue oil on them. I would recommend this product. I would buy it again.
Layken C.
I bought this on sale at my local dollar General. It was a great price. It works well and cleans as a expected. It doesn't leave a residue. It has a good smell but not over whelming. I would definitely buy this product for my house again. I would refer others to buy this too.
Christina C.