BY COLGATE

Want a beautiful whiter smile, but don't want to add complicated steps to your routine? Try our New Colgate® Optic White™ Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen, the first toothbrush with a built-in whitening pen. Brush. Brush as you normally would with your toothpaste. Whiten. Turn dial at bottom of pen and apply gel. It takes only seconds to apply and adhere to your teeth. No waiting, no rinsing. Go.™. Store pen inside brush. It's so quick and easy to use, you will want to use it every day! Now you can get whitening Results, Convenience, AND Affordability...all from one product. Whiter Teeth in just 2 days*, Satisfaction Guaranteed! *For best whitening results, continue to use as directed.

• Did Anyone else enjoy the taste?10 Answers
  • Do you believe you will continue to use the system after the firs...3 Answers
  • Those this relly works ????1 Answers
Colgate® Optic White™ Toothbrush + Built-In Whitening Pen
  • "I drink coffee in the morning, cold tea during the day, and wine in the evening, so my teeth take a beating in a normal 24 hours." in 293 reviews
  • "I did not like the thickness of the toothbrush it made it a bit wide and thicker than most toothbrushes to accommodate the gel pen." in 114 reviews
  • "I absolutely loving the Optic White toothbrush with built-in whitening pen, and Optic white toothpaste, that I received from Influenster." in 95 reviews
  • "Instructions were easy enough to follow and I saw results after just 3 days, a little brightness in my mouth, excitement, but the only thing I don't like is that you don't rinse or anything after using the whitening pen and it leaves this oily waxy sensation on your teeth and lips, aside from that, I love this product." in 79 reviews
  • "I received Colgate Optic White Toothbrush with built-in whitening pen and toothpaste courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes." in 13 reviews
Jessica S.
Newport News, VA
I love love LOVE this whitening pen. I used it once or twice a day and I could see an immediate difference. I started using the optic white toothpaste a week later and it just absolutely boosted the results. The only thing I can even think to complain about is that they don't sell replacements for the whitening pen. I love that it fits right in the toothbrush and it is so convenient for travel and super easy to use, but I really don't want to buy a new toothbrush every month when the whitening gel runs out. If they started selling replacement pens they could have all my money!
Autumn D.
I absolutely love this brush and pen set! It makes whitening my teeth an easy part of my routine and I use it every day. The whitening pen really works. When I first began to use it, I saw results in as little as three days. It may not work so quickly for everyone, but embarrassingly, my teeth were pretty yellow when I began. I love that the gel has no flavor and that there is no waiting period before eating or drinking. The gel is safe for ingestion and therefore wastes no time in my day. It's a life saver!
Briley L.
Grand Island, NE
I was pretty skeptical as to whether or not the pen would work. I feel like the toothbrush on its own is amazing! My teeth feel a lot cleaner when I brush, and I can get around my wisdom teeth. The whitening pen is quick and easy to use. The actual paste feels kind of gunky, but smoothd out quickly and continues to work all day. Expensive, but works great, fast!
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
I purchased this product a couple months ago and was surprised to see it worked well. Its a good deal for the price and is great for on the go and trips. I use it every day. The only downside is the whitening gel only adheres well if your teeth are dry. but i do like that i can put it on before i leave the house and people won't know that its there.
Liz H.
Being able to whiten your teeth daily is actually pretty helpful. The only thing I suggest it to make sure for the first couple of minutes after you apply the whitening pen, stay by the sink. You salivate a lot and may need to spit. This actually works really well when paired with a whitening toothpaste and a normal oral hygiene routine!
Ornida G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the way my mouth and teeth feel after using my toothbrush. Personally, I feel as if after I visit a dentist using this one. I always try to get this toothbrush when I need a new one. It seems to last a little longer than my past purchases. The whitening pen is an added bonus to help my pearly whites remain white.
Jes H.
Belmond, IA
The brush is a nice basic soft brush that cleans well. The gel works well enough but is akward to apply as it doesn't really stick well at first and glops up applying very spotty, the convenience is nice, having the whitening gel in the brush does make it easier to remember to use it and balances the brush nicely.
Taylor M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using this toothbrush and whitening pen for a while now. I notice whitening usually within a day of using it but my teeth were already fairly white. I drink a lot of coffee so I can see the effects of that and how the whitening pen can reverse that. It's easy to use since you do not have to rinse.
Heather P.
This little set actually works pretty well. I was pretty surprised by how effective it is The toothbrush cleans your teeth nicely and the whitening pen spot-whitens your teeth.
The only con is that the whitening effects from the pen don't last all day. All in all, this is a nice set for what you pay for it.
Jessica W.
Surprise, AZ
This is a really good toothbrush. It hits just about everywhere in my mouth and it brushes so well without shredding my gums. The whitening pen is really cool and does whiten my teeth. It's slightly awkward when i apply the whitening paste because i feel like i can't close my mouth afterwards.
Leeny J.
Del Rio, TX
Did Anyone else enjoy the taste?
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
Has anyone seen signs of it causing sensitive teeth? My teeth are already sensitive to being with so I'm scared to use it everyday twice a day.
Tamara A.
Crowley , Tx
Do you need to rinse the pen off before you put it back?
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
Overall, did you get the results you expected?
Cheyenne B.
Really want to try this! But I don't know cause I have really sensitive teeth, does it work well with sensitive teeth??