Colgate Enamel Health Cool Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Elena K.

BY COLGATE

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Enamel Health Cool Mint Toothpaste - 4 oz

• Do this toothpaste really help the enamel?1 Answers
Samantha D.
Bossier
Being pregnant I really wanted something that could restore and help my teeth retain nutrients. This product has really been helping my with my enamel and it's brought out the most radiant shade of white my teeth have ever been. Thank you Colgate!!
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Hands down my favorite toothpaste. I always bounce around testing different ones because I'm always willing to try and see what works best. Once I tried this, nothing compares! It definitely does what it says, it polishes your teeth and they feel so clean! Now I'm not exactly sure the different types of this ex sensitive etc but the original was really great!
Aubrey B.
This is definitely not my favorite formula. I usually love Colgate. I usually use Colgate total. But, this formula really burns my gums and tongue every time I use it. I may just be sensitive to the mint but I don't recommend it for sensitive mouths.
Christy A.
This is the only toothpaste I trust on my teeth I've been using this toothpaste since I was a little girl and my teeth are great ! I love Colgate would recommend to everyone
Destiny R.
I really like this toothpaste. It does not cause tooth sensitivity like some brands can. I usually rotate using the Enamel toothpaste and a whiting toothpaste because the whitening seems to cause tooth sensitivity.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I have been testing a few different toothpastes over the course of the past couple of years and this one has blown every single one out of the water. It really makes my teeth visibly whiter within just a few days and I can feel the strength in them when I chew foods, compared to before using. I really do think this toothpaste produces results.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Feels FRESH and CLEAN, and tastes great, too. I used this while on vacation and my mouth felt awesome despite the drastic change in diet. Of course, since we were on vacation, I was a little lax - more acidic sodas and different foods for y body and enamel to process. But this stuff held up and well and did great!
Imani H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a really great toothpaste. I wouldn't recommend to use it for weeks straight. Kind of switch it up with another toothpaste about 3 times a week or so. I say this because it's really strong, and I feel like it could be doing some harm to my teeth. But it is a really great toothpaste.
Diana C.
I love using this toothpaste, it has an amazing scent and it leaves your breath smelling good after rinsing it off with the mouth wash. I totally recommend others to buying this for those that want to get their teeth looking white and healthy well then this is defnitely for you!
Morgan S.
Coral Springs, FL
this toothpaste I have used but it wasn't my favourite. I bought it because my mum uses colgate and I thought to try it. I bought it at Walmart and I found it left a horrible taste in my mouth when I was dine. I used it twice a day like normally but I never bought it again.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this toothpaste really help the enamel?