BY COLGATE #33 in Toothbrushes

Brand from Colgate. Clean in between teeth. Effective clean in between teeth. Multi level bristles to remove food particles in between teeth. Dentists and hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

Teodora D.
I bought this twice and I’m thinking of buying it again and again. The bristles are soft and don’t scratch my gums. Perfect mobility which makes it easy to use. It’s inexpensive too which is the main reason I keep buying it. It’s the best cheap brush out there. I get a new one every 3 months so I wouldn’t want to switch to something more expensive than this.
Jordan M.
I think this toothbrush serves its purpose, but I prefer my Tom's one more. Colgate toothbrushes are the best for the price you pay though. They're much cheaper and can be found more abundantly. I normally just get these at Walmart or Target.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The opinions here are mine and mine alone. I used the Colgate electric toothbrush for a few years and now that I am using their regular playing toothbrush, my teeth are not doing as well and I'm having more cavities and needing a lot more dental work done. The regular toothbrush here does not hold a candle to the electric one that they sell. I totally advise on spending a few more dollars for the electric one it will last forever just putting batteries in about once every 6 months.
Erika O.
['Crystal Lake', ''], IL
This toothbrush works fairly well, and although I recently switched to an electronic option, it helped me keep my teeth wonderfully clean for several years. In fact, my dentists would always exclaim that they wished every patient's teeth were like mine. Aside from using this toothbrush, however, I would brush for 2 minutes, 30 seconds, and made sure to avoid sugar. I would recommend this product for someone who appreciates thoroughly cleaning their teeth with a sturdy, quality toothbrush.
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
This is a great manual toothbrush! It may look like a plain toothbrush but it gets every spot in your mouth clean. Whether you use a manual or battery powered toothbrush, it comes down to how you use it...you can get your mouth just as clean with a manual without spending a lot of money on a fancy battery powered toothbrush. I actually prefer a manual toothbrush, that's just my opinion.
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
I love the variation in the bristles, because it allows you to get in between the teeth and sort of floss whatever you missed by flossing. The toothbrush is a little pricey when you can get a toothbrush at the dollar store for $1, but this is a better quality toothbrush so I see no problem paying that kind of money for it. I think the last one I bought was $4? Roughly.
Bergineliz R.
I find this at my local dollar tree for 1 dollar tree in one pack awesome deal I have use for 2 months and I been enjoying my brush it’s clean my teeth it’s soft enough to not cut my gums and does the job
Mary N.
I am not particular with toothbrushes. These were cheap and does the job. It comes in various bristles. Also has a tongue scraper on the opposite side of the brush. I personally dont think the scraper works well.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I always buy Colgate when it comes to getting a new toothbrush. I have buying this brand for years and have no complaints. I love the deep cleaning bristles and the softness too. I have no gum sensitivity and it makes for an easy cleaning
Sharon J.
Dublin, CA
i like Colgate toothbrushes. They are cheap and affordable. But you need to be carefeul to buy the soft brushes. Colgate has soft, medium and hard brushes. Medium and hard brushes can be harsh to the teeth. So I have to be careful to buy the soft brushes. Cleans the teeth very well. and does not cut the gums at all.
Janice S.
Are these made in The USA?