BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is:

Supercharged water-gel hydrator instantly quenches dehydrated skin with a 179% moisture boost. Keeps skin hydrated for a full 24 hours.

What It Does:

Helps break the cycle of dryness and environmental stress that can lead to premature aging.

Proven Results:

Moisture levels were measured before and immediately after applying it, and at 24 hours. Results showed an instant 179% moisture boost. Even a day later, skin retained an impressive reservoir of moisture.

Key Ingredients / Technology:

Liquid-Sphere™ Technology combines water-binding ingredients with encapsulated antioxidants. Hyaluronic Acid fragments and Activated Aloe Water plump skin with moisture.

Great To Know:

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free. Non-Acnegenic. Oil-Free.

How to Use: Apply AM and PM on clean skin.

• Has anybody tried this yet? I want to know if it's really as hydr...1 Answers
  • Does this product make you break out? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the regular moisture surg...1 Answers
Jenna T.
I have been using a deluxe sample of this for a couple of days now and it has added some hydration to my dry, dehydrated skin but it has also made my skin hot and itchy. I stop using it for a day and my skin felt normal. The next time I used this concentrate my skin got hot again and itchy. I really wanted to like this product because it did add some much needed hydration. I used it as a serum under my usual moisturizer. It is also kinda sticky even when it dries. I gave it three stars because I think it can be a great addition to someone’s routine if they don’t have an allergic reaction to it like I did. It seems like it would be great for all skin types too.
Kayla D.
American fork, UT
Love love love this moisturizer, I started with skin so dry my make up would flake so bad because my skin was peeling off, after a week of using this my face is a world of difference between this and Clinique acne solution- I am absolutely in love 😍 Clinique is The ONLY moisturizer will use.. my little miracle in a bottle

Was recommended to me because of my acne situation- this was magical, it hydrates my face so well but doesn’t clogged my pores, I use it after using the acne solution ever night and morning and my face has dramatically gotten so much healthier! Clinique Acne Solutions™ Cleansing FoamClinique Acne Solutions™ Clarifying Lotion
Heather K.
Saint Louis MO
Do you remember that feeling of a newborn infants little rear and how soft the skin is?! Lol literally Clinique Moisture Surge literally makes your face feel as smooth as a baby’s bottom!

You only need one to two pumps after cleansing and apply to blotted dry skin. It glides on like jelly and dries to a light and clean feeling, like nothing! There’s no sticky, oily or heavy residue which I absolutely despise! My number 1 most important feature of a moisturizer is the lightness after applying. I always felt like creams made my skin feel just heavy and as if they were working against me re-filling my pores that I just spent time to care for and clean!
Natalia V.
San Diego, CA
This product is absolutely amazing. I already use the Clinique three step system and eye cream. I combine a pump of this with two pumps of the gel when my face feels dry & itchy (during winter months) & it feels so great! I feel moisturized & dewy. Highly recommend as a little moisure boost.
Kalyn M.
Ithaca, NY
This product keeps my dry winter skin calm and helps fix the redness I get from the cold air. The vitamin e is very soothing, and to make it even more soothing, I keep my bottle slightly chilled. My one dislike of this product is the pump, which I find can get clogged.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I received a sample of this from Ulta on day and let me tell you I haven’t looked back!! I am obsessed with this product! I love that it made my face super soft while keeping it hydrated all day. The best part was it didn’t leave my face feeling greasy!! Amazing stuff for sensitive and dry skin!
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
My skin was feeling extra dry since I was sick for a week, so I decided to give this a try. My skin is combination, oily t-zone, normal all around. Once I saw that my t-zone was dry, I had to do something. I love the Clinique line. This has no fragrance and it instantly absorbs into my skin. You really can't go wrong with Clinique. Moisture Surge? Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
The product is great! It's just a more concentrated form of the original moisture surge. Super light and for every skin type. The one downfall is the pump quits working and I have to take the top off to get product out.
sharon r.
I got a sample of this from Ulta when I purchased my Clinque foundation. This product is Amazing!! It makes my skin feel so soft, smooth, and hydrated. It feels food under my makeup and I live to just wear it on my face after I wash my face. I highly recommend this product.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
I've used the moisture surge version for a while now and decided to try the concentrate and I actually really like it... It different then the traditional moisturizer so if that what your looking for this isn't it. It's almost like a serum. It absorbs quickly in the skin which I appreciate since in always short on time and I gate waiting for my moisturizer to dry. This also is a good layering products. I'm not sure if you know what I mean, bit between primer moisturizer and whatever else you use I need something that fits in and is compatible with my skincare routine and this is it!!
Kendra G.
Is this better than the Moisture Surge Intense for very dry skin, or is this mostly directed toward people with oily/combo skin?
Katherine F.
Cary, NC
I can't seem to find the ingredients list for this anywhere. Could someone link or list them? Thanks!
E V.
Has anybody tried this yet? I want to know if it's really as hydrating as it claims.
Armela T.
Does this product make you break out? Is it oily?
anastasia d.
What is the difference between this and the regular moisture surge in the jar ?