BY CLINIQUE #43 in Facial Sunscreen

Needed hydration plus daily UVA/UVB protection. Improves skin's condition. Lightweight, oil-free formula absorbs quickly.

How to Use:

Smooth onto face and neck, avoid immediate eye area.

• How well does this pair with the rest of a skincare routine? Do y...2 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar*
Kelsey A.
bremerton, WA
I don't use sunscreen on my face often... yea I know I'll regret it when I'm older but I tried this from a friend of mine because I want to get into using everything to keep my skin clear and soft. I liked this one a lot it could have just been me but it didn't absorb as fast as I hoped but again probably just me.
Meerab K.
Des Plaines, IL
Very good for day to day sun protection. Super hydrating and didn’t smell much like sunscreen. Wish it had spf 50 so it would be good for the summer as well. I use it more for the winter season because of low spf but works well and does its job. Not sure if I would buy again.
Katie W.
Liberty Twp, OH
Even though this is men’s... i stole my husband’s. I loved how thin it felt on my face. Almost seemed as if it weren’t there. It helps prevent sun damage and that is key for me as I’m a red head with fair skin! Highly would recommend even if your aren’t a man. Hehe.
Chris E.
Orlando, FL
This men's line is everything. I love the package deal of a scrub, face wash, moisturizer, and eye cream. I appreciated the feeling after. Not too dry, not too oily. I am a repeat customer for the men's line because it feel a so good and makes my skin flawless.
Bria N.
I love this Clinique daily hydration it's just so moisturizing to the skin and it really keeps you hydrated and I got the product from target awhile back and I just fell in love with it it keeps my skin clear, acne free, and bright it just does the job.
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
My husband uses this daily and it is his favorite moisturizer. He is very fair skinned and I’m happy I don’t have to worry about him applying spf when I know he will use this. It keeps him from getting oily (he’s like and oil slick) and I have purchased 3 bottles already for him.
Christina A.
Rio Grande City, TX
A friend of mine has tried this and recommended it to me, I have oily skin that will look so glossy on occasions. My friend told me that it makes her skin look healthy and natural when she doesn’t wear make up and it lasts her a while 🙂
Madison D.
Midway, GA
I use this product when i’m lounging around my house when i’m not planning on putting any makeup on so i can get he full affect. it is definitely a great product and i would definitely recommend to EVERYONE with dry or combo skin
Jas H.
Yessss this is one of my good products that i have if I tend to be dry or going outside I like to moisturize my face with this I would give it 5 stars but not really a fan of the smell but other than that it works beautifully!
Michelle M.
My husband uses this all the time and always tells me he feels very moisturized. I bought him the travel size at Ulta and the packaging is adorable. I would even use this on myself sometimes. I would buy it for us again.
Brandon B.
Winneconne, WI
How well does this pair with the rest of a skincare routine? Do you apply before or after moisturizer?