BY CLEAN & CLEAR #5 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

CLEAN & CLEAR® Oil Absorbing Sheets instantly soak up excess oil and remove shine from your face, without smudging makeup or leaving behind powder. These super soft, silky sheets can be used easily around your nose and other oily areas of your face. Use them anytime, anywhere to remove oil and shine throughout the day.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil

Direction:

• Remove a sheet from the pack.
  • Gently blot your face to absorb excess oil and shine—especially in the T-Zone. Don’t worry, this won’t ruin your make-up.
  • Take a peek at what the oil-absorbing sheet has sopped up. Ewww gross.
  • Toss it in the garbage.

Polypropylene mineral oil dimethyldibenzlidene sorbitol ultramarines

Clean & Clear® Oil Absorbing Sheets
  • "I get very oily on some days and I kind of wish they would make a bigger version since I end up using multiple sheets to get all the oil on my face." in 299 reviews
  • "They work great to gently blot the oily area and it instantly removes the shine and oil without removing all your make-up!" in 222 reviews
  • "I have very oily skin, its hard to manage sometimes especially in the summer when I'm in 100+ degree plants at work surrounded by heavy machinery." in 186 reviews
  • "These oil absorbing sheets have been nothing short of a miracle in a pinch when I need to get rid of shine and excess oil and do not want to apply extra makeup. " in 144 reviews
  • "I was introduced to these by a friend my freshmen year of high school and I swear i used them for all 4 years after that." in 120 reviews
Shardai J.
Brooklyn, NY
These oil blotting sheets are absolutely bomb from the day they first released them. It grabs the oil without taking product off and without added any unnecessary powder or ash. The slim packaging allows you to carry it in any size purse.
The reason why this product didn’t get 5 stars is because of the packaging. The tape that’s supposed to pick up the blotting paper for easy use looses its sticky power very early on. This makes its hard to start to pick up just one sheet during use. I usually just end up adding a lil piece of double sided tape myself.
Noumi C.
Love these things, they work like magic! During family parties/weddings I tend to have my makeup on for a while + I have oily skin so the product is not pretty. Everytime I add powder I hate it. I feel like I'm clogging my pores and also my brush is making contact with oily skin. These wipes are amazing. They absorb every amount of shine on my face without removing my make-up. Always have one with my on the go.
Kat T.
I love these things! I have very oily skin and live in a hot and humid environment, so my face is constantly getting oily and rather quickly. One little blotting sheet can take care of this problem, which is great. There is something so satisfying to seeing your oil transfer from your face to the sheet. They're also inexpensive and easy to find, so I recommend this if your need an easy way to get rid of an oily face.
Anamaria F.
Los Angeles
I would literally be no where if it weren't for these blotting sheets. I always keep a pack in my purse because I get Greasy Fast—with or without makeup. When I have my makeup on though, these handy dandy babies ONLY take off the oil, leaving my makeup as fresh and matte as the first time I applied it. These are a go to for anyone with oily skin—especially for girls who get oily QUICKLY like me. You only need two of them max when blotting down. Save yourself and get this when you can.

Pictures included are before and after using the blotting sheets
Brittany P.
['Cheswick', ''], PA
These are pure (or should I say pore) magic!! I keep these in my purse to blot my way through the day. My face gets super oily especially mid afternoon and I can tell immediately when I look in the mirror. it even starts to affect my makeup. I grab one of these and blot to get rid of the oil. I also noticed a huge change in my acne day to day when I started using these.
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
These oil blotting sheets do a great job of removing excess oils without disturbing makeup.  They are cheap and come with a lot of sheets and the package is super good for travel/on the go.  I only have combo skin but I'd assume these work for very oily skin as well.  I always have these in my makeup bag.
Aimee G.
Hollywood, FL
These have been my holy grail since probably middle school! I'm a huge fan of the Fenty Beauty blotting paper (I'm a huge Fenty Beauty STAN in general) & I honestly love these blotting sheets so much more! I recommend these to everyone! I have bought these probably over a hundred times, to be honest.
Kara O.
New Middletwn, OH
I love these blotting sheets! They work so well for such a cheap price! They get the job done for my oily skin. They are just big enough to get large areas of my face. They don't disturb my midday makeup at all and I can always rely on them! I would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Niha A.
Austin
This gives life back to my makeup throughout the day. I use it to absorb the oil and then I follow up with a translucent powder. It does not remove my makeup or transfer anything around. I love this product so much and could not imagine life without it.
Tia W.
Winnetka, CA
If you have oily skin, these are must have! I have an extremely oily t zone and no matter how many primers or setting sprays and powders I've tried,  I always need a mid day fix.  These blotting sheets are perfect for soaking up the oil without completely ruining your makeup.  I also love them because they are so thin and small that it makes them perfect for keeping in your purse when you need to pat down the oil.
Erika H.
Pt Charlotte, FL
How many do you usually use a day?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
Do these break you out?
Tamara S.
Bronx, NY
Does it work?
Marie T.
Do you use toilet seat sheets as blotting sheets?
Vanessa G.
Can this product dry out sencative skin?