BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Sonia G.
San Marcos , TX
I don't have a oily face so I don't use a lot of face wash. I used this once at a friends house at a sleepover. It was a good way to refresh your face before you go to bed or when you wake up. I would have like a different scent to it, nothing wrong with the one it has but I would like it to be more like a rose smell.
Lauran B.
I love this product! Everytime I use it, it makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed. I don't feel like the price is bad for this product, its great! The packaging is nice and it is very specific about what it is supposed to do for your skin. I will continue to buy this product.
Andrea A.
Frisco, TX
This product changed my skin for the better and the worse, but mostly the better. Shiny skin has been one of my insecurities for such a long time. Ever since I started using this products I've had way less shine, and the refreshing feel you get when you're done is amazing!
Kelsey H.
I don't really have much acne, but I can say this felt like it powered away at the little I do have. Feels super fresh on your face, and doesn't leave you with an oily feel afterwards. I'd only give more stars if I had the amount of acne it would take to see results.
Michelle M.
This is exactly what the packaging says, it promotes a clean deep wash which helps in removing all the dirt and oils from being outside all day or even a good cleanser in the morning! When using this in the morning, it does give a very refreshing sensation.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I have used Clean & Clear gel Cleanser and its very gentle to my sensitive skin, it cleans without drying out. It has a nice packaging and a reasonable and affordable price. I received a sample for testing purposes and i would like to buy it, i like it a lot!
Roselí R.
Davie, FL
Es un buen producto para uso diario para retirar del rostro cualquier producto y lo deja limpio, suave y listo para ser humectado. El dispensador del empaque es práctico y fácil de usar, con una cantidad pequeña es suficiente para limpiar bien todo el rostro
Cydney C.
Athens, OH
I really enjoy this cleanser. I truly feel like it is refreshing like it markets. I enjoy waking up in the morning and washing my face with this cleanser. It definitely met my expectations and meets my needs. I am almost out and will definitely buy again.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
this stuff is pretty great! the gel is very cooling and very smooth on the skin. i have very dry skin and it cools it down and makes it refreshed and so so soft!! it isn't very expensive and you can basically get it anywhere!!! i recommend!!
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
My daughter is useing this line for now while waiting on the stuff I ordered her but it dose keep her skin clean and might even keeping her face from breaking our more but for the price and how simple it is to buy at any store I would buy it again