BY CHEERIOS #1 in Cereal

You Already Know That Honey Nut Cheerios®   Naturally Flavored Has The Irresistible Taste Of Golden Honey, Making It A Family Favorite. But Did You Know That Each Little "O" Also Contains Soluble Fiber From Whole Grain Oats? As Part Of A Heart-healthy* Eating Plan, Eating Honey Nut Cheerios Each Day Can Help Lower Your Cholesterol. Made With Whole Grains And Low In Fat, Cheerios Also Provides 12 Essential Vitamins And Minerals. That’s Something That Everyone Can Smile About!

• Is it healthy Cheerios General Mills Honey Nut Cereal6 Answers
  • Does anyone else put sugar on their honey nut cheerios?23 Answers
  • Don't you just hate the fact of being allergic to ingredients in ...3 Answers
💜Jessica M.
Oklahoma city
I feel like everyone has had honey but Cheerios at least once in their life! But for the sake of someone that has not. I really enjoy them and I don’t feel guilty about having more than one bowl. I once watched a documentary or maybe just a video where they spoke with one of the general meals founder and he spoke about the issue of cholesterol in his family why they strive to make cereal people can enjoy and also benefit from. I thought this was great and I feel comfortable giving honey but Cheerios to my family. Btw they taste fantastic just enough sweetness!
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I was so excited when General Mills announced that it was making Cheerios officially gluten free! I'd eaten these so much as a kid and missed them once I was diagnosed. I was really disappointed, however, when I bought one of the first batches and they were recalled for not actually being gluten free...after I'd already gotten sick from this. I gave them another chance a few weeks later, but got sick again. While it wasn't the gluten again, I do think my body was reacting to some of the terrible ingredients I recognized in the nutrition section.
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
My husband and I recently went on a "healthy eating" kick and have cut out most sugars. We were looking for something sweet in the grocery store and decided to try one of our favorite cereals from childhood. Honey Nut Cheerios did not disappoint! It's incredible how flavorful they are, for not being one of the major "sugary" breakfast cereals. It's insane what kind of ingredients get thrown into cereals these days. I love that these are low calorie, have whole grains, and aren't full of sugar. This has become a breakfast and a dessert for us!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Honey nut cherrios has been my favorite cereal since I was a kid. My sibilings always use to say I had boring taste but they are honestly good. I always eat about two bowls and don't feel that bad because I know it doesn't have as much sugar as other cereals. I eat it with regular whole milk but my sister prefers it with almond milk. Costco sells the big box with two packs for the price of one. But if you just want to try it they usually sell the regular side box at any market.
Monisha V.
OMG Cheerios saves my life. Cheerios satisfies my very bad sweet cravings. This cereal has right amount of sweetness and crunchy texture. It tastes so good as is,  Sometimes I eat cheerios as snack without adding milk. Weird part is I eat this for dessert after dinner. This is a great replacement for desserts. When it is stored in a container texture remains crunchy and crisp for a long period. Packaging is firm with the lock that stops the air to enter the box. Cereals can also be stored in the same box that comes with it. Overall , Cheerios is a perfect cereal for breakfast and desserts as well. If you want to control your sweet cravings please try cheerios honey nut for dessert!
Irene G.
Lutz
I have a family of 3...me, my husband, and our 3 year old daughter. We all love Honey Nut Cheerios. My husband and myself would eat it all the time, and now that we have a child, she loves eating it as her snack, I love the honey taste, with the crunch. I love a cereal that does not get soggy, and this definitely does not get soggy.Cheerios General Mills Honey Nut Cereal
Paola P.
If I had to describe this cereal with one word it would be ‘scrumptious’. My mouth literally waters when ever I pass by one of these boxes at a grocery store. I first tried them out when I was facing health issues and my doctor recommended them to me, and a huge thank you to her. The honey glaze on the cereal taste so fresh and goes great with any beverage.
Anne N.
My breakfast and snack, this is an all around 2 in 1 item!! It's definitely healthy and has a savory honey taste.  I eat this with milk and bananas in the morning or when I'm studying, I snack on these by themselves and they're still delicious!  I couldn't ask for a better and healthier snack that can also double as my breakfast!
Gabriela V.
Mukilteo, WA
Honey Nut Cheerios is a great breakfast staple - it's one of my absolute favorite cereals to have! It isn't overly sweetened or overly bland: it's the perfect middle! I was also very impressed by the company when they sent out packets of seeds in their efforts to "Save the Bees". This is a company I am proud to support and use their product!
erika b.
Evansville IN
I enjoyed this product because it was gluten free, but it didn't have the typical "gluten free" taste. I gave it to my family, (each of whom has a specific dietary restriction) and there were zero complaints! I love that because it's a real time saver! Not only that but it's not a very expensive product. Overall I am pleased to buy this product for myself as well as my family. It is budget friendly, it's delicious, and it's gluten free. It's perfect!
Christina D.
Milledgeville, GA
Does anyone else put sugar on their honey nut cheerios?
Morgan R.
If they only provide one servnig per cup is it still enough to fill you up when eating on the run?
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to the other influensters
Lyndsie L.
Waldwick, NJ
Frosted or honey ?!
Dominique D.
What is your favorite cereal?