Cavit Collection Pinot Grigio Wine uploaded by Tracy T.Cavit Collection Pinot Grigio Wine uploaded by Deana M.

BY CAVIT

Cavit collection pinot grigio wine 1.5 l see more...

Stephanie C.
Abilene, TX
Great Pinot Grigio at a very affordable price. I love the fact that you can buy great quality wine at a very affordable price. It’s a smooth Pinot Grigio that’s great for drinking and cooking. I usually get the biggest bottle they have because the standard size bottle isn’t enough.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
I️ always pick up a bottle of Cavit Pinot Grigio at total wine. It’s a lot cheaper there. It’s a crisp and refreshing wine and isn’t too sweet. A go to of mine for summer. Would definitely recommend to the white wine drinkers out there!
Meagan S.
Cedar park, TX
I'm no wine connoisseur but I still like to indulge in a glass here and there. This is an affordable brand I often reach for. It's not the best I've ever had but it's decent.
Jaclyn P.
Cavit Pinot Grigio is my good old trusty everyday wine. I don't spend lots of money on wine for my post-work cocktails but this has always been a reliable, tasty, crisp, and not-to-sweet option for me. I can honestly say I have never been disappointed by Cavit's Pinot Grigio though I have not tried their other wines.
Emily K.
hamburg, NY
This is the wine I will forever have in my fridge. This wine is lightweight refreshing and very smooth. It's not too heavy with Citrus notes which makes it very easy to drink without feeling the after-effects in the morning. If you have not tried this wine you are missing out.
Daniela P.
Staten Island, NY
This isn't my favorite Pinot Grigio, but it is extremely affordable and pretty refreshing when chilled or ice is added. My only issue is that I feel like I get a little hangover from it after a glass or two. It's not the greatest quality, but it's drinkable.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
Cavit pino grigio will always hold a special place in my heart, as it was one of the wines we chose to serve at our wedding. It's a reliably tasty white wine that will pair well with a lot of things — chicken, fish or even salad. Also try it with popcorn!
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Wine-O used to be my middle name and Cavit was/is my go to. It's super affordable and doesn't leave you with one of those nasty wine headaches. I think it's like the Cupcake brand but everyone has their own opinion. But I promise this wine wont let you down
Michelle L.
This is a nice basic pinot grigio if you want to play it safe. It doesn' have any crazy undertones and nothing is too overpowering. The price is affordable. It is not really inexpensive and you will not break the bank either. I would buy this again.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Pinot Grigio is my favorite type of wine. However I do not like all brands. Cavit is a decent brand. its not my first choice but it is not my last choice. The flavors are ok. I think 5 people could drink this and all have a different opinion
Fatima C.
Would you recommend this wine by itself or with food?
Melissa S.
Where have you found this wine to buy?
María S.