Caudalie Vinexpert Anti-Ageing Serum Eyes & Lips uploaded by Kasie A.

BY CAUDALIE

This finely targeted formula immediately absorbs into the skin to smooth wrinkles and fine lines from the inside and out.   Experience an immediate lifting and firming effect to the lip and eye contour, with reduction in puffiness and appearance of wrinkles and dark circles. Our Vinexpert line is more effective than ever, formulated with Resveratrol-Oleyl, Caudalie s fourth anti-ageing patent.  This new generation of Resveratrol stimulates collagen and elastin production and stops glycation, effectively combating ageing at it s source. Benefits: Fragrance Free. Oil-free formu. see more...

• I've been looking for an anti-aging serum but don't want to spend...1 Answers
Tabetha W.
The absolute best cannot get enough. Using consistently since purchase, bought off amazon. Very easy to find, most gental product your can find out there. Packaging was normal, absolutely no complaints, I would 100% buy again.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Ieva G.
Sherman Oaks
Such a fantastic serum! I love using this one right before I do my make up as it does not get sticky at all. Instead it feels like I gloss it on and my skin soaks it all up. Great to use on lips right before applying lipstick as it locks in moisture!
Katie R.
Madison, AL
I adore this product. Though my skin hasn't shown signs of aging thus far (I'm 22) it is SO important to use an anti aging serum to keep those lines away. I love this one.
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
Got to prevent and I love this product! I have seen amazing results in only 4 days. My skin is brighter and dewy and not a greasy way. It smells amazing and is so hydrating! So happy with this serum and the caudalie brand!! Highly recommend!
Meg F.
West Palm Bch, FL
My lips really felt like they’re starting to age as I head into the last month of my 20s. This serum is making me feel like I am turning back the clock. I love the way my lips feel after using it.
Lila O.
Newport Beach , CA
The product was not particularly memorable, to be honest.  I received a few samples through various Sephora promotions.  The texture was nice.  it was very moisturizing.  I remember it being a bit greasy, so I used it with my dema-roller, and that worked out rather well.  This would probably be a good product for women in their 40s, or those with a very dry under-eye area looking to add some extra moisture pre-eye/face cream.
Care B.
Oh this eye serum is so so so lovely. I especially loved it under neath my makeup because it would hydrated and sooth my small little fine lines that have appeared in the past year :( anyways other than being an amazing primer for makeup under my eye area it did make my eye area feel incredibly rich and hydrated. I have purchased this product recently so I'm excited to have it back in my life.
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
Although a little pricey, this serum left my eyes hydrated and felt refreshed in the morning, so I think it is a very effective product. I am a first time buyer, so I believe it met my expectations by making my eyes feel less puffy and more hydrated.
Alexandra M.
As an advocate for it never being too early for preventative skincare, this specific product has made a measurable inprovement in my skin texture and firmness and has targeted every area of "damage" that has been done by sun exposure/environmental stress and begun reversing the appearance. This along with the night cream = excellent combination does what it claims to do!
lilian d.
I've been looking for an anti-aging serum but don't want to spend big bucks if it doesn't work. Is this product effective and reasonably priced?