BY CARESS #12 in Body Wash

Want to feel irresistible every day? Caress Daily Silk features the delectable fragrances of white peach and silk blossom, and leaves you with irresistibly silky-soft skin. Caress body washes and beauty bars are made with alluring fragrances that help women feel fabulous, every day. The Caress collection of Silkening and Exfoliating Body Washes and Beauty Bars blend rich lather and sophisticated fragrances all in one for beautiful and silky smooth skin. Transform your daily shower into an everyday treat with Caress.

• Hi, has anyone tried this product if so what is it lke9 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin at all? I have very sinsitive skin.4 Answers
  • What is your favorite scent in this product? I am looking for som...1 Answers
Reviews (1964)
Danni S.
Algonquin
This body wash has been a staple in my bathroom for years.  This body wash is always cheap. I usually buy a huge container that conveniently comes with a pump at my local big box store for about 3 dollars and some change. There are coupons very frequently in the paper which makes this even cheaper.
The scent is described as White Peach and Orange. I don't get either scent from this. The scent is super fresh and clean yet still feminine. You only need a small amount to get a good lather and it leaves your skin feeling soft and clean but not coated or filmy. The scent lingers for a couple of hours yet it isn't overpowering or cloying.
Daily Silk also makes a great bubble bath. The bubbles are nice, thick and last forever. I will repurchase again and again.
If Caress is reading- please bring back the matching lotion to this body wash. It was amazing and made my skin feel like silk.
yanna D.
Really love this body wash it works great just like the bar of soap. It doesn't dry out my skin, always leaves me feeling smooth and soft. I love that it smells good and leaves me smelling good. It soaps up well so it last a pretty long time definitely worth it's value and would recommend!!!
Suzanne L.
Abbeville
This is my favorite bodywash! I love the scent... It is so feminine! Out of hundreds of bodywashes there are only a handful that I like the way they smell & this is one of them! I drive my husband nuts in the store because I will smell 20+ & still walk out with old faithful (Caress)! It leaves my skin clean & silky soft & is always priced affordably. My only complaint about this product is the company recently changed the bottle which I absolutely HATE!!! But the product is still so amazing it deserves 5 stars despite the crappy new bottle!
Kelly R.
I love the way this body wash feels on my skin after the shower. It’s smooth and soft. And feels more hydrated than my previous wash. I ordered from Walgreens to try. I’ve heard good things. I would love a different scent though. I’m not into florals.
Angel T.
I love this body wash! It smells amazing and super soft and silky! I always have issues with body washes drying my skin out but this one moisturizes it. I always keep this body wash on hand its my go to on a daily. I highly recommend!!
Jazmine T.
I love love love this caress body wash. It smells soooo good. The only complaint I have with this body wash is that some of their lines comes with exfoliating beads and others do not. I just wish all of their washes came with options for exfoliating beads. But it doesn't dry out the skin as much if you don't lotion after washes. And I will say again it smells great! It is not fruity smelling, which I like.
Shelby R.
Trinity
The daily silk line of caress leaves your skin feeling very very soft and the caress brand is a little on the pricey side but is so worth it because it does exactly what it says and they smell so amazing
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Caress is my second favorite brand to use when it comes to body wash. they have such great scents and they feel so luxurious on your skin. However, if you have allergies and have sensitive skin like I do always make sure to read the labels and be careful since a few of them can break you out in rashes or acne. I love this brand for it's wide variety and the daily silk is one of my favorites.
Lauren N.
Middlebourne
Despite the hundreds upon hundreds of body washes out there, can you really go wrong with the good ol' Caress Daily Silk Body Wash? I think not! The scent is so refreshing, not at all overpowering! The price is absolutely reasonable. You can pick this out at any drugstore/supermarket for less than $5. I buy this multiple times throughout the year. It never gets old, and suds up well.
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
I love, love , love it!  All of Caress body washes have such lovely fragrances! This one is moisturizing and smells so fresh. I always buy Caress body was and don't see a reason to purchase anything else. I do switch up the fragrances. Definitely try it out!
Devona B.
Toledo, OH
Were can u find these in bundle packs
Hi, has anyone tried this product if so what is it lke
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
Body wash or bar soap? Caress® Daily Silk™ Body Wash
Carol T.
I been using Caress in Bar soap for ages now. I would love to try this Body Wash but is it good for dry skin?
Melissa S.
Wilson, NC
Does anyone make it become a bubble bath