Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Purifying Gel Cleanser uploaded by Sarah G.Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Purifying Gel Cleanser uploaded by Teresa C.

BY BURT'S BEES #56 in Facial Cleansers

Our Best Acne Face Wash Is Clinically Proven To Help Cleanse Away Acne-causing Bacteria, Excess Oil And Impurities Without Over-drying Or Irritating Skin. Salicylic Acid, Derived Naturally From Willow Bark Extract, Penetrates Pores To Help Reduce Acne And Prevent Future Breakouts, In Our Natural Purifying Gel Cleanser, While Evening Primrose And Beet Root Extracts Help Calm Acne Prone Skin. The Result Is Naturally Clear And Healthy-looking Skin.

• Clinically Proven To Wash Away Acne Causing Bacteria, Excess Oil And Impurities
  • Soothes Acne-prone Skin
  • Non-irritating
  • Helps Reduce Acne And Prevent Breakouts With Salicylic Acid From Willow Bark
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sucrose Laurate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Coco-betaine, Betaine, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extractoenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Leaf Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-glucoside, Fragrance, Glucose, Alcohol Denat., Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Citric Acid Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol

How To Use:

Cleanse Face In The Morning And Evening Avoiding The Eye Area. If Contact Occurs, Rinse Thoroughly With Water.

• Is this drying? I don't wanna use this and my skin flake off and ...1 Answers
  • How long until i see results?1 Answers
  • Hey girls, it really work in oily face? Because my skin is very o...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Purifying Gel Cleanser
  • "I started using this gel with the EcoTools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge - for Sensitive Skin every day." in 1 review
  • "It keeps my breakouts at a minimum and keeps my oily skin under control." in 1 review
  • "It can be drying however, so if you're like me and have dry skin I recommend using it every other day or for a few days during a major breakout." in 1 review
  • "I broke out the very next day and never used it again. " in 1 review
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I have combination skin. During the summer, it gets oily very fast and during the winter it is extremely dull and dry looking. My skin is sensitive and most of the time has a pinkish red color to it when it is so dry and irritated. However after using this spray, my skin is much healthier looking and has a dewy, fresh look. It even helped calm down the redness. I haven't had this for a full week yet and I'm head over heels in love and can't wait to order more of this stuff. Holy grail in my skincare routine now!
kai f.
Okay so I wanna start by saying I usually use Fresh brand products 99% of the time if I need to put anything on my face by I thought why not give it a try, my mom raves about it....Oh my god...I may have found my new holy grail. I have combination of oily and dry skin, my breakouts aren’t too often but when it happens I want something to work fast and this did just that for more than half the price of my usual product. This was only about 10-15$ from target and was worth every penny. I used for for a little less than a week and my face is clear (mind you it wasn’t a huge break out but enough to want to take care of it). Honestly I would buy everything they make for my skin just based off of these results. I am very satisfied and hopefully you will be too!!😄
Ashley K.
pasadena, MD
I love this brand and this product. This gel cleanser left my skin clear of breakouts when I used my Clarisonic. I only used this cleanser in the evening and I simply used a toner in the morning to clean my face. This stuff is awesome!
Tori H.
Fullerton, CA
I just started using this product two weeks ago and I can already tell the difference in my skin. My acne is less red and shows up way less often! It’s a light weight cleanser and keeps my face feeling clean and clear!
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This product is so gentle. Burts Bees is a go to for me because my skin is so sensitive and red and prone to breaking out, it smells really good and does really feel like it does my face justice and really cleans it!
Kylie S.
Omggggg.....yassssd!!! Love love love loveeeee!!! Very effective. I had horrible acne like shameful unbearable acne all over my face. I used this stuff along with the rest of their acne products and worked like a charm. Definitely met my expectations and I recommend it.
Laura R.
Clayton, CA
Love how nice this has made my skin feel and the fact that it's all natural is a plus. It works really well and compared to others it's a dream. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a solid acne cleanser
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Casey A.
Meridian, ID
My skin goes through periods where all I do is breakout (deep under the skin and huge). This is one of the only products that will help me with my acne. It’s easy on the skin and it also helps that it is super affordable.
Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
I purchased this product to use while I was pregnant and I really enjoyed it. It helped to keep my acne at bay. This was actually recommended to me by a friend. It worked well, i would recommend to anyone.
Marianne G.
Erie, PA
Where can I find this product?
teri j.
Hempstead, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this good for oily skin?
kara o.
Lexington, KY
Does the Burt's Bees actually help with acne? I'm always looking for more natural ways to combat acne.
Katelyn V.
Haledon, NJ
How well does this really work?
Vianell F.
Santo Domingo
Hey girls, it really work in oily face? Because my skin is very oily and I have treated natural face masks and the result don't long much. I'll be happy if you guys answer me this doubt.