Burt's Bees Burts Bees Radiance Toner (175 ml) uploaded by Alyssa A.

BY BURT'S BEES

Buy on Zest Be...
Andrea R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a must have!! Use it after and before makeup to refresh your skin. I buy this at target and i use it everyday. Definitively gonna buy it again..very effective if you have skin issues and it doesn’t irritate your skin (even if you have sensitive skin)
Bianca Y.
Millbrae, CA
I put this on my acne and it helps get rid of them over time but this definitely speeds up the process and helps me get rid of my acne. I just quickly put it on my face with a cotton pad on my pimples and it just takes seconds.
Alyssa A.
This product helps to remove any dirt, oils, and makeup from your skin. It helps leave your skin feeling smoother and a little brighter. This product also has a nice smell to it but it could be kind of strong to some people.
Majesty B.
It helped tone my skin and brighten my skin ,I use it once in the morning after I wash my face with face wash It's good for oily skin because it kinda dries your skin when it absorbs .
Korissa H.
This is my 100% go to toner. Every time I use it I can feel a change in my skin and it feels so refreshed! I use this product about once a week and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new toner.
Amanda P.
Media, PA
The toner is a great natural way of keeping my skin fresh and clean. I've used it almost exclusively since one of my pregnancies. It was a great way to treat my skin well without using harsh chemicals.
Corrine B.
I'm giving this a 3 like I gave the corresponding cleanser because I don't really notice any difference after using it.

Pros:
Very light
Good for most sensitive skin
Helps get rid of leftover residue

Cons:
Does not appear to make my face radiant or brighter
Feels almost too light in the sense that it's not helping my excess oil or acne
This is the most amazing toner I have ever used. I love Burts bees products so I decided to try this. I love everything about it. All the natural ingredients, the wonderful fragrance & how my skin looks when I use it.
Christine C.
Wichita, KS
I love this product! I use it every night after taking a shower & washing my face, I feel as if it's actually making a difference in my skin and I love that
Alicia B.
Richfield, UT
Anything from Burt's Bees in nothing short of amazing!! I use most of their products daily and will never go back to other drug store brands.
Krystal C.
East Worcester, NY
To anyone who has used this product, is it good? Do you recommended it?
Krystal C.
East Worcester, NY
To anyone who has used this product, is it good? Do you recommended it?