BY BRITA #1 in Water Filters

Introducing the Brita Stream Rapids, Brita's fastest water filtration pitcher compared to market leading pitcher system.

Filter-As-You-Pour Technology

Fills instantly and pours immediately for filtered water in a snap.

Great Taste

Reduces chlorine taste and odor for cleaner, great-tasting water.

Space-Efficient Design

The sleek, modern shape takes up less space in the fridge.

Filters Ice Water

The compact filter leaves more room in the pitcher for water and ice.

Easily Fills Bottles

Its controlled pour makes it easy to fill reusable water bottles.

• How much do the filters cost to replace and where's the best plac...6 Answers
  • Omg I love it., Could anyone tell me how to get it ?? 11 Answers
  • Do you guys think this one is better than the previous versions w...3 Answers
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
This water system pitcher is amazing. It works wonderfully and I love the filter detector on the top that lets you know when it’s time to change the filter. There’s no guessing about it. It purifies your water and has the best tasting water in return. It’s worth every penny and will actually help save you money in the long run by eliminating water bottles being bought.
Jordan M.
This water pitcher does a great job at filtering water. It's kind of annoying to have to refill it all the time, but I'd rather do that than drink unfiltered water, especially since I live in Pittsburgh (there's a lot of chlorine in the water here). Overall I think it serves a great purpose and really helps to make your water taste fresh and clean.
DeAnne B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I've been using the Brita Stream Rapids Water Filtration System since I received it for free from Influenster last year. It has been my primary source of drinking water in the home, with the occasion of alkaline water for my spouse. It's so easy to refill and the filter lights are so helpful when reminding me it's time to change!
Christina G.
I love my Brita water filter! First one I got was from influenster and we still use it. It’s great for in house use and is a life saver when we go camping. The filters last an insane amount of time as we still haven’t needed to change ours and these are not that expensive in store.
Taylor C.
Cambridge , MD
I absolutely adore this product!! It works SO well. I HATE tap water with a passion but I tried this little gadget and works wonders taste like bottle water. The price is up there but definitely worth it if you don't like wasting money on bottled water.
Rhonda L.
Portage, IN
The Brita rapid water System is pretty amazing. I can’t seem to drink enough water but the Brita picture is very appealing. The filters are affordable, roughly 6 dollars for 2. They last about 3 months and you can taste the difference in the water quality.
Tatyanna R.
Milwaukee, WI
Great idea and all clean water since there’s a filter feels fresh and all. But I’m still iffy and don’t like sink water. Prefer bottle water. & filter is pricey to be changing if it frequent since I do drink plenty water
Chayna R.
Delaware, OH
I received this product for testing purposes from influenster. I love the taste of the water, it's pure and does it's job, just as every other product from Brita has done for me in the past. However, I docked a star in the rating because of the pour. Because the filtration happens while you pour, it causes it to come out in a very small, slow stream. Other than that, love it!
Alexus L.
new goshen, IN
I love this pitcher! I had never heard of this pitcher until I received it for free for testing purposes and boy was I really amazed at how well it worked! The water tasted like it came straight from a bottle and it is much cheaper than buying cases of bottled water! I had used products similar to this and did not have nearly as good of an experience as I did with this pitcher! I love that the pitcher is made of thick and durable material so I did not have to worry about it easily cracking or breaking like I did other products. I could easily throw it in the dish washer and did not have to worry about it melting or warping like many of the pitchers I have used in the past.  What I love most about this product is the filtration system it uses! The filtration system worked so quickly and you could instantly taste the difference in the water after it had ran through the filter. My water comes from a well so being able to drink water from the tap is not something I'm used to without it having a bad taste. I can officially say I no longer have to worry about that since I have discovered this new system!It is easy to use, easy to clean, and doesn't require much maintenance! The filter is also long lasting, I've filled my pitcher 20+ times and still have not had to replace it! I also loved how easy it was to install and remove the filter whenever I needed to clean my pitcher.My only concern is that it was not big enough, I felt like I had to refill the pitcher quite often but it was well worth the purified taste! As someone who is concerned with staying hydrated it is important for me to always have ice cold and great tasting water on hand which was a little difficult to do when solely relying on the water from my pitcher. It would be great if it came in various sizes for those of us who constantly go through water!
Lauren O.
We absolutely love this product, my husband thinks it’s his (that’s why I say we). The water tastes so much better and cleaner. The filters are not expensive and we have really enjoyed this.
Maya S.
Omg I love it., Could anyone tell me how to get it ??
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
How much do the filters cost to replace and where's the best place to purchase them?
Bri M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Do you guys think this one is better than the previous versions where you have to wait a bit longer?
Lyndley H.
All of my friends want to buy a Brita Stream after seeing my new one in action, what retailers will this be available at?
Valentina B.
I would like to try some jug or device to be able to filter the water, would this work for me? Does it really filter the water?