BY BOOTS

Treat your skin to deep cleansing with this mineral-rich clay mask. Designed for use on normal skin, the unscented, hypo-allergenic formula absorbs excess oil and deeply cleanses skin. The oceanic clay exhibits a negative electrical charge, which helps to draw out impurities without overdrying, skin is left looking clearer whilst feeling softer and smoother. Willowbark, a key ingredient in the Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask, is nature’s champion clarifier. The bark of the willow tree is a natural source of salicylic acid which helps to refine skin texture and actively target imperfections. How to Use: Shake well before use. Apply to cleansed skin and leave to dry for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. About Boots Botanics. · A total beauty regimen – cosmetics, skincare, hand and body, and organic – capturing the beauty boosting power of plants to create efficacious skincare solutions.

· Features 10 unique plant extracts, authenticated in conjunction with The Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew, London.

· All products are free of parabens, mineral oils, paraffin waxes, SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), replacing man-made chemicals with natural ingredients where possible.

· Not tested on animals and no animal ingredients are included, making the range suitable for use by vegetarians.

· The packaging is designed with low packaging-to-product ratio, using recycled materials where possible, and can be easily recycled, where local facilities are available.

• Did anyone else try this after reading the reviews on Influenster?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for something to even the tone of my skin out...1 Answers
  • I read a review that says this is not drying but read a review on...4 Answers
Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask
  • "I received the Boots Botanic Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask free in my ‪J'adore Vox Box‬ from Influenster, I tried it last night, and really liked it, my face felt really clean afterwards, it made my blemishes smaller, and didn't dry out my skin, great!" in 19 reviews
  • "i have extremely oily skin, not so much acne prone, as i rarely break out, but still my sebaceous glands are hard at work." in 18 reviews
  • "And the final and biggest win for the product is that when the 10 minutes are up, the mask wipes away incredibly easy with a wash cloth." in 17 reviews
  • "Finally it actually stung my whole face (granted i have very sensitive skin) but for being plant based i was not expecting that at all." in 15 reviews
  • "I've never tried a clay mask before so it was interesting,but I liked it,it made my skin feel clean and soft,the draw back was it was messy but overall I liked it.i received this product complimentary from influenster." in 15 reviews
Kathy Z.
San Jose, CA
I lovee that Boots came out with the Botanics line. I bought almost everything I was able to get my hands on when this line came out. Also, it wasn't a hard sell to me since clay masks are one of my favorites. This product is a little more on the watery side compared to the Origins charcoal clay mask. I kinda of just pain this on all over avoiding my eyes so I look like a reverse panda. My favorite thing about this mask compared to my others is that when it dries, you can see where the product sunk into your pores a little to absorb the oil (or so I hope this is what's going on). Also, it's a lot more affordable than other clay mask, which is definitely a plus!
Bethany G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at Target for $10 because it was the only clay mask I saw. I was wary because it's a small bottle, but I was very surprised how far it really goes. I've used it several times and I still have a lot left. It *is* watery, but if you shake it up, it gets a lot better. Sometimes I think it gets my face too clean and causes my face to overproduce oils, causing breakouts...but I've found that using a moisturizer after my mask helps that.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just used this for the first time last night, I purchased it from Target for $10.00. I followed the instructions and left it on for about ten minutes. It was surprisingly easy to rinse off, and I feel like after a couple uses it will surface a lot of the things beneath. If I would have exfoliated after it would have been a perfect experience. I would definitely recommended it!
Sarah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of Boots products, and this facial mask is no exception! It comes in a smaller container which is perfect for those who love to travel due to its convenient size. I would definitely purchase this product again, it makes my skin feel smooth and definitely helps with acne. Affordable as well, you can purchase at Target.
Brooke T.
San Diego, CA
I was in target looking for a good face mask to use and the girl there recommended me this. It is a little bit too creamy for me but it worked pretty good. It gets runny and it's kinda messy but, if you need a mask to make your skin soft this is it.
Sage B.
Ladson, SC
This product is amazing! It leaves my face so soft. It is not harsh on your skin. I bought it at my local cvs for cheap. It is very effective in keeping my pores clean. There is no room for improvement I would definitely recommend it.
Emma L.
Chapel Hill
This clay mask did not wow me in comparison with other clay masks I have tried before. I purchased mine at target, and I felt like it was too watery. I gave it multiple tries, but it's the same. I would not buy again.
Frances G.
La Verne , CA
Just finished this bottle and I love it. I have sensitive skin so I like how it doesn't make my skin itchy or tight afterwards. It leaves my skin feeling smoothr and fresh after every use. And it is also organic!
Jennifer F.
Pell City, AL
This is my favorite mask. If my face starts to break out I use this mask and in hours every blemish dries up and my face ends up clean and you can even see the oils that were drawn out of your blemishes.
Cate G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has helped my skin clear up so much. It's about $9 at my Target, which is kind of pricey for such a small bottle, but its very effective. I've used this mask a lot and its improved my skin a lot.
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who had to apply a moisturizer after?
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, Pa
Did anyone see their face break out a bit after using this?
Nicole S.
Bukgu, Ulsan
Did anyone else find that the mask left your face a bit dry? Did you moisturize after use or do you suggest something else?
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
DID THIS PRODUCT OVER DRY ANYONE'S SKIN?
Angela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I read a review that says this is not drying but read a review on a different site and it said it is. Anyone have any input?