Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY BOBBI BROWN #6 in Eye Creams & Treatments

What It Is:

A quick-absorbing eye cream with moisturizers that melt onto the skin. This cult-favorite cream leaves the eye area soft, smooth, and refreshed for up to 24 hours.

Why It's Different:

Formulated with our signature Enriched Mineral Water Blend to hydrate, balance and revive skin. Aloe Vera and Witch Hazel extract comfort, while Jojoba Seed, Avocado Oil, and Squalane condition.

How To Use:

Apply with fingers, patting gently around eye area.

• Is this product hydrating? Does it work with dark circles?1 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • I have the worst problem with when using concealer and then tryin...4 Answers
Erica S.
I have been using Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream for at least 10 years now and it is hands down the absolute best eye cream for dry under eyes. It is on the more pricey end and not much comes in the pot but a little goes an extremely long way (1 pot can last me almost a year with 6 days of use). This Hydrating Eye Cream gives your under eyes a big dose of hydration without ever looking or feeling greasy. It is not super heavy either, even though it is on the thicker side. It does well under makeup although I'd recommend waiting atleast 15 minutes before applying anything over it. I love applying it before bed the most, as part of my nighttime skincare routine. It melts in my skin and soaks in while im sleeping so when i wake my eyes are brighter and feel so soft & smooth. I am though giving it 4 out of 5 stars for the simple fact that this specific eye cream by Bobbi Brown only has one benefit/use, to hydrate... I prefer eye products that do multiple things for the simplicity of just having to put less products on my skin & take up less of my timwle but having hydrated/moisturized skin alone does help to keep wrinkles at bay & helps to keep that area more plump, which ineveitably makes your under eye makeup, like concealer & powders, look less heavy, cakey and crease less. So overall I will use this product until the day I die and when i die I know I'll be one hydrated corpse, or atleast my under eye area will be ;) anyone though can use this. I have combo skin & it works miracles. Never breaks me out.
Nicole D.
Morristown
i wouldn’t consider this a miracle at work but it is a good eye cream especially for sensitive skin under the eyes. It doesn’t burn or leave red marks, very light weight and doesn’t smell bad. Definitely helped my eyes clear up. It absorbs well and doesn’t leave a residue of feeling like there was something put on there to begin with. It is pricey but i feel that’s the only downfall, but if you are willing to spend around 50$ on a eye care product this is a recommended one.
Manaro U.
Brooklyn
I decided to try this out on a whim to be honest, along with her skin base and moisturizer.  I really like the way it applies and feels.  It’s not greasy and it didn’t irritate my eyes.  I apply a very small amount which goes a long way.  I have had it for a year and I’m only halfway through it.  It is on the expensive side but it is worth the money and it lasts a long time if you don’t over do it. I would recommend it!
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

The best eye cream i have ever tried ( that's my personal opinion ) .. Name is listed 👆🏼 .. It's light and beautiful you don't feel it on your skin .. Cause it gets absorbed real fast.
Perfect for prepping my under eye area, my concealer is always smooth and doesn’t look dry after using it. .
Marie K.
Powell, TN
I have been using this Eye Cream for a couple of years now. It's a part of my nighttime skincare routine that I never skip. Although, it is really pricey, it is my absolute favorite. It's very light and does not sting or make your skin look greasy. A little bit goes a long way, too!
Smiley M.
When I first tested this product I received a sample from a friend. The first 3 days I could see how hydrated my under eyes slowly started to become. The packaging was beautiful and elegant. It met my expectations for a hydrating under eye cream !
Kimm D.
San Diego, CA
Wanted to love this but it didn't play well with my concealer. Didn't seem to matter if I gave it time to absorb before doing my makeup or did makeup immediately after but every time I used this I got creases and my concealer looked almost patchy. If it worked wonders I would have found a new concealer but alas I'm not sure it really did anything for me.
sandy c.
I absolutely love this cream. it's so thick and moisturizing with the perfect packaging. my under eye area is usually really dry with lots of dry patches, but using this at night time, it made it all disappear when i wake up. I wouldn't recommend using this before applying make up because it makes the concealer apply cakey
Danielle C.
San Francisco, CA
I got my Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream from a Sephora Beauty Reward box. I really enjoy this eye cream. It doesn’t stay too wet for too long, which is nice. It’s nice to add to your nighttime routine to help hydrate and rejuvenate your under eyes. Plus, I’ve never used anything by Bobbi Brown that I haven’t liked ;)
Madalyn M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This stuff is the amazing!! I️ have really dry under eyes and this stuff completely fixed my problem. Although I️t is super expensive, you should try to splurge on this item. I️ made the decision to buy I️t months ago and I️m so happy I️ did. This stuff is sooo effective and amazing, and also has a great sent!
Shane B.
Coventry, RI
Is it worth the expensive price tag?
Marisa  .
Hollywood, FL
Where can you purchase this product?
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
Is this creamy? And have you seen a difference in your eyes
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
Does this do anything for dark circles?
harneet k.
Winnetka, CA
Is this eye cream okay to use around sensitive eyes? Lately due to the weather change, my eyes have been so sensitive to tou h. Any tiny amount of rubbing triggers itchiness, how great is this for sensitive eyes and how effective ?