10 Easy Holiday Party Snacks
Blue Diamond Blueberry-Flavored Almonds
BY BLUE DIAMOND
4.54 / 5 based on 336 Reviews
Almonds and blueberries often come together in recipes, so it made sense to combine the natural flavor of blueberries with our oven-roasted almonds' crunchy goodness. As a good source of protein, our Blueberry-Flavored Almonds make a great anytime snack to keep you going. Enjoy them in place of candy or cookies for a sweet treat packed with antioxidants.see more...
Top Questions See all 31 Q&A
Blue Diamond Blueberry-Flavored Almonds
- "Very filling and great tasting healthy snack to fill empty cravings protein plus sweet tasting really love them and recommend especially for weight loss" in 19 reviews
- "already a big fan of healthy snacks and blue diamond brand, and got to try out the blueberry almond snack pack in the #GoVoxBox from @Influenster complimentary for testing purposes - these were a great change of pace and I will definitely try out more varieties on there own and for recipes : almonds are perfect portable snack packed with protein, fiber, vitamin E, and omega 6 and a flavorful fragrant addition to cooking/baking " in 14 reviews
- "I received this product complimentary from Influenster, which is great, because I probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise." in 14 reviews
- "right off the bak you can taste the blueberry followed by the rich taste of almond i received this product complimentary from Influenster in my govoxbox an they are absolutely delicious " in 10 reviews
- "I'm a big fan of almonds, and I frequently purchased the Blue Diamond brand (Milk, Nuts and Iced Coffee) and I've always seen the fruit flavored almonds at the grocery store but never considered getting them because I thought that the flavor would not be appealing.. Man was I wrong, not only did I demolish the bag in less than 5 minutes, I rushed to the store and brought 2 more bags." in 9 reviews
Pricey, but all nuts seem to be nowadays. These are the best almonds I've ever had though. They're so sweet and taste just like blueberry. Definitely a good snack if you're in the mood for it. Easy to find while out shopping as well, they can even be found at the gas station.
I love almonds and nuts in general! Blue diamond always has amazing snack foods like that! I believe theyre healthy and affordable and i do purchase them sometimes and i think theyre so tasty and good and i do recommend them to others if you want something healthy
If you love almonds and you love blueberries, this is for you! I love blueberry flavored anything and this is one of my favorite treats. Sweet, salty, and crunchy. Perfect!
The flavor was just off for me. The texture of the coating wasn't enjoyable either. I'd rather just stick with their roasted and salted almonds, which are great.
These are incredible, just trust me! The blueberry flavoring from real fruit and juice is just right on these almonds. Almost like a dessert!
I love these almonds! they are such a great healthy snack with good fats and the blueberry flavor is a refreshing summer flavor :)
These were a little odd for me. I think I would rather eat almonds and blueberries instead. Missed the bar on this
I received these in my stocking ladt Christmas. They are so tasty!! I love everything blueberry and these are great!! You can find them at Walmart. I recommend this product and brand.
Nice and sweet! The almond crunch and sweet blueberry taste make these my favorite snack for college classes as they come in little snack pack sizes and big bags. I always share and recommend to my classmates when they ask for snack ideas.
These almonds sounds strange at first but they are actually so yummy and addicting. The flavor is incredible and I could not stop eating them. Almonds are always a bit pricey but these are worth it for the flavor.
Q & A
What was your first thought when you opened the package
If Blue Diamond asked consumers to add one more flavor to the 3 flavored almonds they already have, what flavor would you choose?
Do these stain your teeth or tongue?
How good do these taste? Is the blueberry notice or a little hint of it
I love almonds, but not sure about blueberry...did anyone serve these for their super bowl party? Does the blueberry taste mix well with the almonds?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos