BY BLOGILATES

Blogilates
  • "I have used her detox water bottles, I have her new book, I subscribe to her youtube channel and i receive her work out calendar emails." in 18 reviews
  • "I haven't done one in ages, but I recently checked out her website and YouTube channel and decided I needed to get back into it." in 15 reviews
  • "She has beginning workout calendars and meal plans, new monthly workouts on her website, DIY workout clothes, amazing water bottles to filter fresh fruit into your water, an app to follow long and keep in contact with other ladies and great workouts that keep you sweating but are also fun!" in 13 reviews
  • "Her videos are fun and energetic and while it may not seem like much while you're doing it, if you really push yourself and don't slack off you will see results." in 7 reviews
  • "Even though it doesn't feel like I worked my muscles to the fullest after the workout, I definitely feel sore the next day." in 7 reviews
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have followed Casey's career since her first videos on YouTube. Her energy is infectious and she keeps the workouts interesting. Its amazing to see how far she has grown and all the areas she has branched out into. Happy for her.

My only issue is her "Pilates" workouts are in fact not Pilates at all. Perhaps "Pilates Inspired" but not Pilates. They are a fun and challenging workout but they are not Pilates. Call it what it is...a great physical Fitness workout.
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
AHHHHH Blogilates! I absolutely love Cassey and her videos. She is so bubbly, fun and inspirational. I've been doing her videos since 2009 when it was just her, a playlist, and a mat. It's been so great to watch her grow and expand. And the workouts? They have been booty kickers from the start. She's got so many videos to choose from and combine for a custom workout. No matter what you choose, you'll definitely get a good at home workout using minimum equipment. I love that she provides a free monthly calendar telling you what mix of videos to do daily, so it makes fitness accessible to people who might not have a gym or classes available.
Sandy V.
Blogilates has saved my fitness! I seriously never have time to go to the gym so turning this on YouTube and following along for 10-20 minutes a Day definitely helps. I’ve been following along for years and I absolutely enjoy it.
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I used to watch her videos and do her workouts daily, but then I kids gave up, because I felt I didn’t have enough time to workout. I never really lost any weight, but I definitely felt better after I got done with her workouts.
Rebecca T.
Aurora
Cassey has inspired me to keep going in my health journey and shown me how it takes time to grow and change. She is truly inspirational and her workouts leave me feeling sore but strong. I just did a couple of her leg videos tonight and I feel great!
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I love Casey Ho. I found her from YouTube when I used to search for workout videos and through the TIU family. My favorite workout of hers is the extreme abs 2. I got good definition from doing that every week.
livl0ves M.
N Hollywood, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
She's so cute! I love how you can work out at home or where ever. It's easy to follow videos and she really makes you feel like your not even working out your just having fun! I love that I can work out at home my gym membership was starting to get really expensive and now I can work out for free.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
I love seeing this channel at YouTube when i what a really good exercise experience she has every exercise for every part of your body is great i really love her.
Sarah G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Blogilates! Cassey Ho and her enthusiastic, motivating personality are really what get me through her hardest videos and I really love it when I force myself to think past the laziness and pain and finish the videos. Blogilates was really the first fitness program that really got me into fitness and working out, and I'll always be thankful for that. Whenever I got really bored in college, I would just put on a short Blogilates video and I really felt energized. I actually love the way she puts together the daily schedule of videos for us, and the fact that most videos are short meant I could break up my workout into 2 parts when I had classes and stuff in the morning. I actually feel like her free videos on youtube are so good and she keeps coming out with new stuff that I've never felt the need to buy PIIT 28. This is probably the longest review I've ever written for anything, but tbh that's because Blogilates is probably one of my favorite things ever, second to only ice cream.
Brittany Q.
Marlton, NJ
I think Cassey is a sweetie, but I personally struggled through this. I do love having a workout schedule already set and I appreciate that it's five short videos because I do better when I can break things up, but it was rough for me. I don't know if pilates just isn't my strong suite, but I never seemed to get better at any of the moves. I'm also not good at doing the same move repeatedly. I mean 30 seconds or so is one thing, but for a genuine 2 or 3 minutes, I just can't do it. I don't believe the body is designed to do the same move for that long but that's just my opinion. I joke that I've never had a workout make me cry, but this did! It's not like I was purposefully crying as a release, it was legit just naturally happening. As I was working out, my eyes would tear up. I wish the PIIT program was more affordable as that is more up my alley, but I'm on a budget so I try to find free videos where I can. I think this could work for some people, it just didn't work for me.
Chinedu A.
Burtonsville, MD
Do you need a lot of equipment for these exercises?
Chelsea A.
North Augusta, SC
I'm not trying to lose weight, just tone up a bit. Would this still be beneficial to me?
Lexie N.
Hudson, WI
I have heard about this! Does it cost money? And how often should I do it?
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
Do these workouts keep things fresh and interesting so I'll be motivated to keep it up? I tend to get tired of new workouts quickly and revert back to my "usual" unless something sparks my interest.
Tiffany C.
Fort Pierce, FL
Is this helpful for losing weight?