BY BIORÉ #61 in Face Masks

Let's face itSqueezing blackheads is bad for your skin. Why make the problem worse, especially when it's so easy to pull off your deepest clean? see more...

• Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips 6 ct Box does this remove black...7 Answers
  • How well does this work?would you recommend?3 Answers
  • Do these really work and pull out all the gunk from pores??4 Answers
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
These are the best pore strips that I have found if you are looking for that pull off mask feel. They are also really good if you like to see the results happen because you can visibly see the blackheads come out. I have a blackhead prone nose so when I do it alone, it usually only takes out bigger blackheads, and still leaves dirt and things behind.

I found out through YouTube to make these work better you can make a baking soda scrub. The scrub is super simple it is composed of mixing baking soda and water and applying it to the area. After that, simply rinse off, and it makes the product work better. Also be sure to apply a toner afterward to protect your skin and shrink your pores.

The product doesn't leave a residue. It is also safe to use even on sensitive, blemish-prone skin. I have an oily nose, and that is where I use it the most. It never leaves my skin dry when I use it on other areas though. I have found it hard to work with the area of my chin. When using this product make sure you do not get the strip too wet or it will not want to come off correctly, or be really slick and not do its job well. This product does its job, but I would recommend a deep cleanser over this.
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
In theory these are a great product. You wet your nose dry your finger and lay the strip on your nose. You wait a couple minutes for it to dry and peel it off. Little pain lots of gain. The problem is they don’t always work. Sometimes I get a strip full of black/white heads and others I get a sore nose. My nose is my biggest problem and I buy these once in a blue to see if the new pack will work better than the past.
Hunter R.
Morgantown, WV
These are really nice nose strips! I have yet to find a nose strip or mask that does better than Biore. They still don’t work all of the time, I’ve had problems with them not sticking to my nose properly before. That said, they still work better than many nose strips on the market, especially cheap ones. They work even better on my boyfriend’s nose! They are a bit expensive, but they’re fun to use and even when it doesn’t remove too many blackheads my nose feels a lot softer and smoother afterwards
Charity H.
Mount Sterling
These are one of my go to picks in times of trouble. I use them ALL the time. I can’t recomend them enough. As someone with HUGE pores I look for anything to make them less noticeable, and these do the trick. I was actually hesetant the first time I purchased them, I was afraid they would hurt my sensitive skin but I’ve had no trouble at all. They’re so easy to use have rid my nose of blackheads every time!
Vanessa O.
I remember when these first came out. They were all the rage. Watching the commercials for it was so funny. you would see people actually trying them out and seeing what comes off your nose. So naturally I had to have them. They take out alot of black heads and white heads off your nose its really disgusting on what comes off your nose but they work so well
Selena Q.
Sanger, CA
These Pore strips are somewhat useless. I would not recommend that you buy it. The strip gets wet very easily and ends up leaving a mess on your face and hands. Even if you put not a lot of water and just have your face moist it won’t get any of the blackheads that are on your nose. The most it’s gotten for me is about 2 little blackheads and some hair.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Love these! I like to apply a mixture of baking soda & water first to the areas I'm applying the strip, & let it sit for a minute or so to soften the clogged pores. Then I wash it off & apply the pore strip! I find that it gets out even more blackheads. I love all of Biore's pore strips! Constantly repurchasing. Affordable & work great!
Karolina P.
Simi Valley, CA
These black head pore strips are amazing. They get all my blackheads off. And I keep the strip on a little longer to make sure all the black heads are gone. But I did notice if I don't have any pores to clean, my nose starts to get red. So I don't use it daily just once a week or two times a week to make sure my nose isn't to irradiated.
Jessica V.
I love Biore products in general. They are a dependable brand! Their Deep Cleansing Pore Strips are a perfect example of genius. They clear up any gross blackheads and what not. I don't use them very often, more like once a month. They are pretty inexpensive and worth buying at your local drugstore or Ulta.
Kimberly C.
As far as pore strips go this one is ok. I have a bunch of blackheads on my nose (i call it a strawberry nose) and  I'm always on the lookout for a good pore strip. The removal process is pain free, which is nice, but it only pics up the larger blackheads, leaving the majority of the dirt still in my nose. It works better for me when I soak a little towel in warm water and place it over my troubled areas for a few minutes to open up the pores and then use the strip but it's still average. I do recommend the  Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser though. It's a great cleanser for your face and helps remove blackheads as well.
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Are these painful to remove? Do you see a difference when you use these?
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
how affective are these strips ? pain level and sensitivity ?
zeineb l.
Gabes
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips 6 ct Box does this remove blackheads really well
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
Do these really work ?
Shanell G.
Amarillo, TX
Is there anything else I can use besides these strips to get rid of blackheads on my nose forever???????