BY BH COSMETICS #18 in Makeup Palettes

An alluring look is in the stars with our versatile Zodiac 24 Color Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette, a divine spectrum of bright to smoldering shadows that create dazzling eye effects. With 12 baked shimmers, 12 buttery mattes, and a luminous baked highlighter, these super-pigmented shades apply effortlessly to illuminate your eyes and cheeks with radiant color.

Benefits

• Highlighting powders can be used for face and eyes
  • Highly pigmented baked eyeshadow colors
  • Ultra Smooth Blendable Colors
  • Allergy Tested
  • Gluten Free
  • Dermatologist Tested

Ingredients
Made in PRC– Total Net Wt / Poids Net 1.06 oz / 30 g (24 Eyeshadow & 1 Highlighter / 24 Ombres à Paupières et 1 Illuminatrice / 24 Lidschatten und 1 Highlighter) Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Squalane, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Corn Starch Modified, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Tin Oxide, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140:1)].

• I'll be doing a giveaway with this palette for all my Instagram f...3 Answers
  • I just saw this on your fb page and I'm in love. This looks so pr...1 Answers
  • Is there a lot of fallout?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
So OK, here is my honest and review. BH Cosmetics is freaking awesome. Their products are amazing and so affordable. This palette came out on Nov 13. And I ordered this palette they day it came out. I received my palette on Nov 30. I was highly pissed off because I NEVER EVER in life had to wait that long for a order from them. Anyway when I finally received my palette it was freaking broken. So I called them and told them that my palette came broken. They did sent me another one. I was highly disappointed because I have been ordering from BH Cosmetics for years now.

Besides my horrific experience with their shipping, its a really awesome palette. Its really pretty and affordable. It has shimmers and matte eye shadows with a beautiful highligher. When I brought this palette it was $19.99. But I think now its $16.50. Just be really cautious about their shipping. But overall the palette is amazing. Thats why I gave it four stars.
Elizabeth R.
Saint louis, MO
Let me start off by saying BH cosmetics is one of the absolute best affordable brands for makeup! It has beautiful pigmentation, outstanding blending capabilities, and USUALLY very good color selection. This pallet is one of the only pallets I’ve ever gotten from BH cosmetics that left me wanting more. Although the shadows are good quality, this color selection just... fell short. I found it difficult to make good looks out of what was offered and was generally let down. That being said, when I used this pallet with other, it was a beautiful supporting team member. I ended up paring it with my colourpop pallets and it all worked out in the end!
Victoria G.
I'm giving this 5 stars, mainly because the colors are very pretty and the price makes it a steal... but, I absolutely hate Baked shadows, I wish BH would stop making so many domed Baked shadow palettes. One of my shadows shattered, and I can tell another one looks like it's fixing to crumble... I have that problem with every single Baked shadows I've ever tried, they don't have enough binder to hold them together or something. There are a few colors that blend into a muddy color, but not blending too much helps that. Overall, good palette, you can definitely get some gorgeous looks with this.
Amber M.
Bellefonte, PA
My new favorite palette! I've been wanting this since the Facebook previews started in the fall and this palette has NOT disappointed me. The colors are highly-pigmented, even the mattes, and I was shocked by how metallic the shimmers are (though they do have quite a bit of fallout). I have never met a BH Cosmetics palette that I didn't like. Their formulas are always high quality and combine drugstore prices with high-end formulas.

All these shadows apply well with brushes, though the shimmers are especially bold when applied with a finger or used wet. I have not tried the highlighter in this palette yet, as it looks to be a little glittery for my taste.

I have ordered both from their website and gotten their products on Ulta and have never had any issues.
Ashley E.
BH Cosmetics Zodiac - 25 Color Eyeshadow & Highlighter Palette his is a really amazing palette! I recently purchased it while Bh cosmetics was holding their black Friday/Cyber Monday sale and I've been using it almost every other day since! the mattes are super pigmented and do kick up some product, you just have t make sure you tap the excess product off, I would also recommend laying down a base neutral shade all over the lid because some colors will oxidize when placed directly on top of a primer. the metallic shades are absolutely incredible and very pigmented, they almost feel like a cream product to the touch. the blendability of this product is also very amazing, you can create so many looks from day time wear to nighttime glam!
Krystal P.
Owasso, OK
This palette has some of the best eyeshadow pigmentation that I have experienced. I think the colors could be universally flattering! I love the matte purple shades very much, and the baked Leo shade is probably my favorite. The only thing I wish about this palette is if the top half baked shadows were more vibrant and different. I feel like a lot of them are just some form of gold or bronze. But I suppose if you want more baked shadow variety, pick up Galaxy Chic or Supernova as well as this one. This palette in my opinion is a must-have regardless! For the price, the quality is just impressive!
Lisa M.
Mission, TX
I purchased this palette for myself as a birthday gift and it was love at first sight! The packaging is beautiful and the interior layout of the shadows is unique. Product pigmentation is out of this world! For such an affordable product, you get more bang for your buck! I will definitely be gifting this to friends and family as their birthdays or anniversaries or any other reason to celebrate comes along!
Tammy W.
Randallstown, MD
Morphe E31 Elite II Deluxe Buffer Brush This palette the colors and the shimmers and the highlighter in the middle is just great they are creamy and very pigmented I am so glad to add this one in my Bh collection. [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-pro-filt'r-soft-matte-longwear-foundation] [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-pro-filt'r-instant-retouch-primer] FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Matte Skinstick [product:bh-cosmetics-studio-pro-matte-finish-pressed-powder---235]
Vicky C.
Mathis, TX
Honestly I thought I wasn't going to like this pallet because of the colors . I'm not to big on bright colors that make you stand out but I thought why not try with this pallet . It's very affordable and the colors are cute and let me tell ya it's worth every penny ! The colors are just beautiful and so creamy they blend like a dream!! This is seriously the pallet I take with me everywhere just because of how amazing it is !
Moriah K.
Helena , MT
I this is a great palette, I only have 1 issue with it. I think it has a great color selection and I feel like you can get a lot of different looks with it. Bh cosmetics is super affordable and has great quality products for the price! The only reason I gave this palette 4 stars instead of 5 stars is because I am not sure crazy about baked shadows! I feel like this palette would have been amazing if they wouldn’t have used baked shadows! I personally would have loved to see this palette without baked shadows!
Ashley E.
I'll be doing a giveaway with this palette for all my Instagram followers soon 💜💜💜
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
I current have two eyeshadow palettes from Bh Cosmetics, they work alright but could be better and I'm very interested in buying this one but how is the pigmentation and is it worth the price?
Iris C.
Anybody know when it’s going out for buy and where!??
#Insha🔵 A.
How about the price ?
Rachel C.
I love astrology but have never tried anything from bh cosmetics. The colors don't match the signs but are they great or decent eyeshadows?