BY BH COSMETICS

The harmonizing, flattering neutral tones of this BH Cosmetics 28 Neutral Color Palette make creating the ideal, natural look simple and fun. Containing shimmery and matte neutral shades, the eye shadows in this palette blend beautifully with your skin and many are versatile enough to be used as eyeshadow or blush. These colors are formulated to endure even the most humid conditions so you will look beautiful and be flake free all day and evening long. Neutral shades Use as eyeshadow and blush Create a natural look Set includes: 28 shades Target area: Eyes Color/shade: Multi-color Finish: Other Oil-free Not tested on animals We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

• How are the bh cosmetics palette?! I've always wanted to try them!5 Answers
  • On a scale 1 - 10 how good are the pigments ? how many matt's & h...3 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about BH cosmetics? I have seen the name a...6 Answers
Buy on Target
Erika B.
bh cosmetics hasn’t disappointed me yet. Honestly where do I even start? I purchased this palette very recently at my local Target, and let me tell you... I grabbed it as soon as I saw it on the shelf. I literally found it mixed in with a bunch of NYX products and I’m almost certain this was the only one they had in stock. I didn’t even know Target carried bh! So, anyway if you are at all familiar with drugstore eyeshadow palettes, then you know how difficult it is to find a palette that incorporates a transition shade or two. Many drugstore eyeshadows are predominately shimmery, metallic, or glittery. It’s honestly maddening! Come on now guys give us at least one matte shadow to work with! I LOVE that this palette is a mixture of shimmers, mattes, and sheens. Not to mention the quality of this palette is insane for the price point. 28 highly pigmented, buttery, and easy to blend shadows for a grand total of $6.50. If you ask me, that’s very affordable. I’m literally shook you guys! Definitely recommend. It’s a must have for both beginners and professional MUA’s.
I wish the photos I uploaded did the palette more justice, I’m sorry you guys! Pics were taken at night, and not done in natural lighting. I was just really excited to show it to you!
Katy T.
New Richmond, WI
A great deal for the money spent. This was only $10 at my local Target. I bought it because it looked like a great selection of transition shades and I've always wanted to try something from the brand. Like most pallettes, not every shade is a winner. Some are extremely powdery and hard to blend, but many are fantastic. Well worth the purchase if you enjoy neutral makeup or need a general pallette for a beginners makeup kit.
Rebecca G.
Catasauqua
This palette was one of my first palettes I bought when starting out and now I’ve rebought them as a professional makeup artist for my kit and myself. The pigment is there, the colors are perfect for bridal makeup and everyday. Even though I enjoy the palette and range of shades I feel like a black eyeshadow would tie it all together making it perfect that being said it does have a dark brown. The shadows a little powdery but the shimmer and metallic ones are absolute perfect
Meghan A.
Albany
This palette more than exceeded my expectations. It’s such a great price for a large amount of eyeshadow. I expected that when I got it, the colors wouldn’t be very pigmented or they’d be bad quality. This is one of the best quality eye shadow palettes I’ve bought, and the pigments and colors are gorgeous. Will be buying again!
Emma M.
Bronx , NY
Una paleta muy usable para diario, los colores no son muy pigmentados pero con un buen primer pueden hacer el trabajo. Particularmente no la recomiendo ya que dejan mucho que desear con la pigmentación. Pero para las que se inician en el maquillaje es una buena opción por el precio. El empaque me parece frágil aunq me gusta el detalle de la tapa media transparente ya que así puedes ver las sombras que tiene dentro.
Destiny H.
New Orleans, LA
This is probably the only eyeshadow palette that I use every time I wear makeup I can use it for a bold look I can use it for a natural look and it is very affordable I purchased this about last year during this Christmas time and I love it I recommend this to first time users or even people who love high end products.
Hannan T.
I would give this 0 stars if i could. Horrible color payoff. Can barely see anything on me, colors disappear. All the darker colors are very similar too so all you are left with is like 5 different (but similar) browns and the rest are really light colors that dont even show up on WOC! DO NOT recommend. Save your coin
Tracy A.
Colors are okay. You get what you pay for. A bit dusty and patchy. I also don’t find them to be really pigmented though. I’m not one to wear a lot of colors with yellow undertone and I find this palette to have a lot. It was worth a try and I am still trying to work with it. Doesn’t compare to high end palettes.
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
If your a beginner and don’t know what to buy this is your go to! Is so nice and pigmented for any everyday look. Is easy to blend, pigmented and the price lets not even talk about that! I would definitely recommend this.
jasmine g.
San Antonio, TX
So this pallet was super sketchy because when I got it I was like damn they are super powdery . The darker colors are easy to blend. But I usually just use these for a natural look . They are not super duper pigmented but get the job done as transition colors or light beatsss
anastasia a.
Is this pallete aw pigmented as they say?! If you own it let me know
Srijita P.
About how much does this cost?
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
How does everyone feel about BH cosmetics? I have seen the name a lot but haven't tried because I thought the price was to good to be true. So any opinions, mainly on the shadows? BH Cosmetics 28 Neutral Color Palette
Richelle R.
How are the bh cosmetics palette?! I've always wanted to try them!
Shaquana p.
Willowbrook, IL
Can I buy this in the store or only online