BY BEST BUY #12 in Online Retailers

Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I have never had a bad experience with Best Buy. They are so see it's a very knowledgeable and you can find most of what you need in the store. If you do not find what you need in store you can do the site to store option where you can order it online and pick it up in the store or you can even just have it shipped directly to your home. The only thing I don't like is the return policy as it's really short for an electronic store. We all know that Electronics can sometimes function fine for the first few days that you have them and end up completely burning out within the first 3 months of owning them. This leaves you out of your money and having to find out how you're going to come up with the funds to replace that product. Other than that Best Buy is a fantastic store to go to and they offer competitive prices from cell phones all the way down to jump drives.
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
Best Buy is deeply rooted in every millennials upbringing. Before online shopping because what it is, we all went to B.B. to buy or try anything tech related.

I still go there to pickup a laptop for work or personal use. I still enjoy touching the product and being able to ask questions and most of all, being a platinum rewards member gives me peace of mind that I can try a product and return it if it doesn’t suit my personal or work needs.

I’m glad Best Buy has adopted and adjusted to survive the online shopping trend.
Monique R.
Atlanta , GA
Best Buy has the easiest, most user friendly ecommerce site that I have shopped with as of late. I like how you can compare items that are similar to see which one will better suit your needs. Also the pick up in store feature just saved me on Black Friday from having to stand in the LONGEST line that I have ever seen. The only thing that I dislike about Best Buy is their return policy. They’ve got to work on that. Otherwise they get a big thumbs up from me.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I only ever shop at bestbuy.com if there is a specific thing I need and I know it is already on sale. I never go on there just to browse because their site is not easy to navigate and their prices are not the best (even though their name implies otherwise). They do have good customer service, though. Two times I have called in because something I purchased either in price right after and they refunded me the difference without any issues.
Michelle V.
Davie
Bestbuy.com is great.   If you are looking on their site or looking at a product a little chat icon will come up if you have any questions. For example, I went on Best Buy . Com to check out the kindle paperless for my husband but I had some questions about it. I clicked on the chat button and got a Live person to answer all of my questions . They were very helpful and kind. Busybuy.com is super easy to navigate never complicated
sam f.
Provo, UT
Their website is easy to use and has good deals but I wish that the online prices and in store prices would match! I also generally find Best Buy can be pricier for items but their price matching policy is decent which helps! The website itself is easy to use which is why I still give them 4 stars! We like to purchase movies, laptop cases, and items like that when we shop here!
Troy A.
Newport News , VA
Best Buy is my favorite store of all time! I try to stay out of it because I always walk out of the store I have bags. Their customer service is always helpful and their prices are great! And if you find a cheaper price online somewhere you can price match for the best price. Their reward system is also the best around! I recommend everyone to go here!
Mekinah P.
Wichita, KS
Best Buy is a great store with a great selection. I also feel compelled to have to say that as it's really the ONLY nationwide in-store electronics hub. I have bought many purchases from here and only ever had a problem with their warranty coverage issues. I do enjoy their credit card and the option of 12 months no financing in certain purchases
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
Bestbuy is my favorite store for buying electronics. I have purchase here all my electronics from cameras, ps4, radio, laptop. They have a huge range of things but also they have good sales. They also have the open box which is that you get the merchandise for less because someone returned it because of color or changing there mind.
Kelsey M.
Chandler, AZ
Best Buy has all your electronic needs covered. I recently went in for a new digital camera and was so impressed with the amount of knowledge and insight the employees provided. As someone who isn’t too technologically savvy I really appreciate having trained employees there to guide me to the best product for my needs.