Bed Head Curlipops 1

Bed Head Curlipops 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD #23 in Curling Irons

Create loose curls and waves with this 1-inch barrel styler. Tourmaline ceramic barrel provides high, even heat with rapid heat recovery. Clamp-free wrap-and-go design gives you salon-quality styling. Includes heat protective gloves to protect your hands.

• How would you use it and is it worth it? 2 Answers
  • Does this wave the hair or curl? I have a little longer then shou...2 Answers
Bed Head Curlipops 1
Bed Head Curlipops 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron
Charlotte L.
Pittsfield, MA
I’m on my second bedhead curling wand. The first one I had stopped working after about a year or so. I bought it again because it is so affordable, but after another year, I’m finding the same thing is starting to happen - the cord doesn’t seem to connect to the wand properly. I am happy with how it curls my hair, just not with the longevity of the wand. However, for the price you pay, I guess you can’t complain too much!
Katelyn M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is hands down the VERY BEST curling iron I could ever possibly own. I know that if mine ever breaks (which I’ve had it for almost 6 years now) I will immediately go buy another one. My hair doesn’t hold curls with traditional curling irons but with this wand, my curls will hold for over 3 days and still look amazing. 1000% recommend
Kaitlyn R.
Review for: Curlipops 1" more...
I absolutely love this curling wand - before it, I was never able to curl my hair, but this want is easy to use, it heats up fast and creates beautiful, soft, long lasting curls.

It is a great product for the price as well! Definitely recommend this wand!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Review for: Curlipops 1" more...
One of the better wands on the market. I found mine on sale at Ulta so it was a great steal. Works well if you like tighter curls so I don’t use as often because waves are more in style now. One thing I would change about this wand is the length of the cord.
Karina Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Curlipops 1" more...
This is a perfect wand for soft waves. Comes with a heat protectant glove and a silicone top to hold for easy use but can be used with out it. Waves don't last all day but I think with the right hair products it will help. Heard up fast!
Amanda W.
Grant
So I bought this when I decided to chop my hair off and was struggling with curling my hair with a flat iron....... this is by far the best investment ever!!!!! This is one of the products I can not live without, I would get rid of everything I own ( including my blow dryer ) before this!!!! I absolutely love this and could not live without it.
Side note: this with burn you really really bad if your not careful but it does not stop me from loving it!!!!
Claire K.
New Orleans, LA
This is such a great curling wand. My hair has a very hard time holding a curl, but this wand makes the curls actually stay put. I bought it on Amazon and it was only about $20. I also feel like my hair doesn't get as damaged when using this as it does when I use other heating products. Definitely use a heat protector before curling, but this curler leaves my hair gorgeously curled, super soft and not overly damaged.
Kaylla M.
East Earl, PA
Review for: Curlipops 1" more...
This works better than any expensive curling wand I’ve bought. My curls look so nice and last all day long. They look very natural. I don’t think this is expensive at all so I’ll buy again when this one dies!
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
So this was my first curling wand and I have to say its reay good. If you go to bed heads website, they have videos to show you how to use their products. I loved the color of this wand and the fact that it came with a glove. I wish the glove was a little better quality but hey for the price point im not complaining too much. I bought mine on target.com since I could never find it in,a store. It shipped super fast too.
Katie C.
Menominee, MI
I LOVE this curling wand. My curls are always perfect and last all day. I wasn’t sure if I would like that it only has one heat setting, but it has worked very well for my hair. Definitely recommend!
Courtney H.
Does this wave the hair or curl? I have a little longer then shoulder length hair with some layers, and I've been looking for something good to wave my hair with. Also do you think it's worth the money? ☺️💕💫
Sarah G.
How would you use it and is it worth it?