BY BATH & BODY WORKS #42 in Lotion

• Is this your favorite smell from Bath & Body works?5 Answers
  • Que me pueden decir de este producto1 Answers
  • How often do you reapply this to kept the scent? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is tied with warm vanilla sugar as my not only absolute favorite scent from bath and body works, but my absolute favorite scent that isn't food lol" in 6 reviews
Marian P.
EL Paso, TX
I always buy anything that is Japanese cherry blossom scented from bath and body works. It's my all-time favorite scent from them. This lotion smells really nice and feminine without being completely overpowering. The scent will also let for the majority of the day. The lotion feels nice on the skin without feeling too greasy or sticky. I only wish that it would be more moisturizing than it is. I feel that does very little to my skin in terms of providing moisture. I'd still buy it again though.
Bianca W.
Red Bluff
Very exotic scent. It seems strong at first, but it has a very unique smell that lingers all day. I always get compliments in the scent. I wouldn't recommend the scent for people under 25, because it seems to have a more mature fragrance. It resembles department store fragrances that sell for a much higher price. A lovely scent. The lotion is strong enough to wear without perfume, but will last all day if you layer :)
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really don't think these types of lotions work at all. They do smell great but I never feel really moisturized after using them and I feel like I am covered in something gross after using it. They are also pretty expensive for lotion. I recommend spending your money on a better product that will actually help moisturize your skin instead of just making you smell good.
Ann B.
ANITA, IA
Actually have this sitting on my desk at the moment.  Love the scent. Love the quality of the product.  My son's girlfriends both have this as their favorite go to from Bath and Body Works.  I actually purchase with the body cream and shower gel. Will continue to buy it! Bath and Body Works products are high quality and they always have sales and coupons!
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
i’ve been using this for a while and really just love the smell. it’s not too strong but definitely fragrant enough to be noticeable. I think it’s around $12 or so for the 8 oz one which isn’t terrible. my only complaint is I really don’t think it’s that moisturizing. I pretty much only use it for the smell and use a better body cream for the moisturizing effect
Daniela L.
This lotion is very moisturizing and it’s smells lovely! Maybe the smell isn’t long lasting but it keeps your skin moisturized throughout the day. It may be sensitive on some skin because of the scent or ingredients on the lotion. The lotion itself is $12.50 but you can get it on sale sometimes at bath and body works.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A very feminine smell.  It is there but not slap you in your face strong.  Very pleasant.  I get compliments on it even at the end of the day when I don't even smell it anymore.  I use with the body wash in Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrance to match.  I would recommend to family and friends
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my must have Bath & Bodywork scent. It eases from day to night and it doesn't interfere with other scents I am wearing. I love the fresh scent mixed with the earthy quality. It almost has a musky scent to it. I often wear it when headed to gym or beach because it keeps me smelling fresh and not too perfumed.
Caroline P.
This scent is what converted me to lotions. I used to despise lotions because I could never find any scent that appealed to me.
The formula is on the runny side though and doesn't absorb a 100%... Also, the scent has changed in the past couple of years which made me stop buying it.
Stacy D.
No.  Just, no.  I may be the only person on the planet who cannot stand this scent!  It's so potent and overpowering.  Overwhelming.  I really like cherry blossom scented items but this version is just too much.  No matter how little you apply it smacks you in the face.  Every couple years I smell again to see if it's changed, or if I've changed, and it's still the same overbearing, old lady stank.  It's like old lady perfume on top of something actually nice.  I dislike.
Oshany R.
Milton
Does it smell good?
tina m.
Raceland, LA
Does this scent smell good
Clemencia H.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Who else is in love with this sent???!!!
Gabbie V.
Austin, TX
What is your favorite bath and body works scent?
Ana S.
Broken Bow, OK
Does it smell good cause I have wanted it so bad but I cant buy it.