BY BATH & BODY WORKS #41 in Fragrance for Her

Experience Our Most Luxurious Fragrance Ever! Bath & Body Works' most luxurious longest lasting fragrance blends opulent notes of fiery red pomegranate and delicate peche de vigne, a rare and fleeting French peach. Soft petals of red osmanthus give way to notes of addictive velvety marshmallow and a surprising finale of rich vanilla rum that leaves an unforgettable impression. Forever Red is available in: Eau du Parfum Fine Fragrance Mist Rollerball & Lip Wand Duo Shower Gel Body Lotion Triple Moisture Body Cream Shimmer Mist Golden Sugar Scrub Where to Buy: You can find Bath and Body Works products at a registered retail store near you or online at bathandbodyworks.com!

• Your opinions about this product???1 Answers
  • What do you wear to bed ? Lingerie, shirts, shorts, myself I pr...5 Answers
  • Is this worth the price you pay to buy? Where can you purchase? H...2 Answers
Reviews (1962)
  • "I used the sample and even though it doesn't stay on for a long time, I still want to buy the product because the smell is just so good. " in 65 reviews
  • "This spray smells amazing, its not to strong its just enough to smell good as you walk past someone, not to mention its long lasting, I'm still smelling it on me a couple hours into my work shift, and I work at a nursing home so I do believe it deserves this A." in 53 reviews
  • "I had a sample at first which I went through in a few days, then had to wait a few weeks until they had the full size bottle." in 53 reviews
  • "There is no need to spray too much of this one as a little goes a long way They also have Fiery Pomegranate, Rare French Peach, Luminous Apple with Red Peony, Night Marigold, Red Osmanthus and a dry down of Rich Vanilla Rum, Velvety Marshmallow, Oak Wood " in 45 reviews
  • "The fragrance is long lasting, but I think that the packaging is a little annoying, the top NEVER stays on mine anymore." in 41 reviews
Audrey S.
WOW! You won't expect much from a Bath and Body Works scent, but this is gorgeous. Imagine you, you're at a party, with dancing, you're wearing designer brands, you're getting hit on by both genders, it is around Christmas time. Your sweater and the scent clings to you the entire party. The boozy rum vanilla at a cheap price makes you feel like a million bucks. Because you are when you put it on. I have gone through so many bottles, and my sister steals some whenever I have some. This product is essential.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I worked at Bath and Body Works for almost two years and was an employee when this scent came out.. it's still my favorite! All of their scents are beautifully made however this one has some extra time and care that was put into it. The smell lasts forever and never gets old. I definitely recommend collecting the whole collection and sharing it with your friends.
Pamela G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best smelling perfume and Body Spray I have ever smelled. I have gone through a couple of these are ready. You can only purchase this at Bath & Body Works. Some might say it's a little pricey but they are always having sales so if you happen to have a coupon or they have a sale going on you need to pick this up. It smells so good.
Amber G.
Huntsville, TX
I LOVE THIS SCENT! I really wish it wasn't so much more expensive than the regular scented products at Bath and Body Works, but the lotion and shower gel are my favorite by far. It's a splurge for me, but totally worth it. It's a more mature scent than a lot of their other products, but I would definitely recommend.
Melissa D.
Wanaque, NJ
I have had this perfume for a few years and I love it. It isn't my absolute favorite, but I do enjoy the scent very much and always get compliments when I wear it. I find the scent very warm and fresh. It doesn't last forever on the skin but it does last for a good amount of time before fading.
Julianna M.
Apex, NC
This scent is gorgeous! Its not too sweet or overpowering and it last a decent amount of time on me but for the price is great, I wouldn't expect it to last all the day. Is a gorgeous-classy fragrance that won't put a dent on your bank account! Perfect gift for this holidays!
Marisa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite B&BW scent of all time. It's luxurious and sophisticated but not too strong. I have the body wash, perfume, and body lotion. I use all three of them pretty often, especially in fall/winter. I feel the scent is better suited for the colder months.
Kelsie J.
Loveland, OH
I got a sample bottle of this and it was nice to carry around in my purse when I need it . It was a strong smell, I got many compliments on it. People were always asking me what it was that I was wearing. It's always nice to get compliments on how you smell.
Keyana P.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
5 stars for Forever Red! This stuff is amazing and has a soultry scent to it. It's not too heavy and it's not too light. It's like the perfect balance of both! The bottle is super cute too and the packaging. I would most definitely be purchasing again!
Morgan A.
Copake, NY
There most amazing scent ever. A friend's of mine introduced me to the body lotion and ever since I've been obsessed. Everyone who comes in contact with me always tells me how good I smell. I've never heard of anyone disliking this scent.
Daljit A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've read a lot of reviews on Forever Red and some people liked some didn't. What do you think of it? Would you recommend it and who would you recommend it to?
Michelle W.
Hyde Park, UT
How much can you smell the vanilla in it? I can't stand the smell of a strong vanilla.
Maria S.
El Centro, CA
Do you think the scent is worth the high price?
Iracely T.
Long Branch, NJ
Would really love to buy this as a gift for someone..wondering if this is a good perfume for a younger lady such as in 20's?
Erica C.
Palm Springs, FL
Who would you give this to if you had to give it as a gift?